Speed Postloss of my courier from speed post

N Review updated:

My parcel booked on 30th April from Indore (EE813045237IN) has not yet been received at Hosur. It contains some of the very important documents for processing my Visa. Indore SPC has lodged the complaint but doing nothing. Hosur SPC claims they haven't received anything. So both are out of the problems...as long as it is not theirs. Because of them I have lost an opportunity. People are rude in their behavior in talking. All the complaint / movement and tracking links are useless...

• Updated by Neo Yong Qiang · Apr 20, 2018

Hi singpost, i've ordered something online a week ago. I did NOT receive my item.

• Updated by Ryan Ryan · Jun 14, 2019

Until today then I just received the item.. Speed Post takes 4 working days to deliver the item, It's totally not what they said in their website that speed post takes 1 to 2 working day..

• Updated by Aman Msovela · Oct 01, 2019

I didn't receive My Percel, My local Post Office told me you provide One Tracking number for Two customers.
    They advised me to Check with you(Singapore Post)

• Mr
    Mr.B.S.Patel Jul 27, 2007

I have sent a speed post (No. EG728482291IN) on 3rd july from Ahmedabad to USA which contains my demand 2 draft of 380 usd. But till date the status of the post is not available online. Its showing "Delivery information is not available at present. Please try again later".

Anyone got any clues what should i do next?

• Ka
    kaushik reddy Sep 08, 2007

I have sent one application form through speed post (my speed post number is ET012553315IN). I have sent the post on 1st september. The track system says it has bagged the post, but the IIM management (kozhikode ) has not yet received the application. The deadline has crossed, but the application did not reach the destination...

I am totally helpless now...

• Ro
    Romika Gahlaut Sep 15, 2007

I had sent my CAT 2007 application on 29 Aug 07 to IIM, Indore by speed post from Gurgaon. (SPEH064050662IN).
    Today on checking I learnt that my CAT application has been sent to Speed Post Centre, Lucknow (Serial No 77/108 dated 30 Aug 07).
    Now there is no further trace.
    Can someone out there suggest some remedy/ legal action/ will I be permitted to appear for the exam ???

• Mo
    mohinder thapa Oct 03, 2007

I had sent my bhiwani board ( haryana) speed post on dated 10-9-2007 from Yamuna Nagar( haryana) . (SP CH060810615 IN).
    But education department fined me 15000Rs by late delevery , Can your depatment send me when baord receved my speed post .
    Thanking you
    Please soon sent this informission

• Mu
    Muthukumaran.M.B. Nov 02, 2007

I Have booked Speed post from Thiruvallur on
    29- 10 -07 with number ET439759265IN and it reached the Chennai on 02-11-07, nearly five days even worst than normal Post. I spent 25rs but it is utter waste.
    we have lost the faith in the delivery of Speed post too.
    On tracking we found the information as below:

ET439759265IN

29 OCT 2007 16:53:59 TIRUVALLUR CHENNAI Article Bagged
    31 OCT 2007 13:22:14 CHENNAI CHENNAI Article Bagged
    02 NOV 2007 02:45:59 CHENNAI MANALI Article Bagged

Date and Time noted above are GMT+5:30

This is Highly miserable for using the speed post and Could I get atleast explanation regarding this and if possible just make enquire regarding the officers.

Thanks in advance,

Muthukumaran.M.B.

Manjula Basumatary Nov 27, 2007

My speed post ticket No EE908280252IN is missing date of desp is 03 Nov 2007 but til date not yet recd at my home kindly confirm above mentioned ticked No and confirm imdtly above mentioned e mail address

from s/358169x rfn/orl
    lakshmi kanta basumatrary
    HQ 26 Sector Assam Rifles
    C/O 99 APO

• Af
    aftab Ali Jan 17, 2008

I have sent an speed post to saudi arabia on 9 of JAN 08. the envelope has some urgent content but its not deliver till date. So pls reply the status

Speed post no :- EU45412417IN

sachin kumar Mar 16, 2008

myself sachin kumar, my parents sent a parcel from secunderabad to new delhi containing marksheets of 10. 12 and engineering. the parcel number is EN626635002IN. I was not at my home when post man came and my landlord returned the parcel. till now my parents are not able to receive the parcel back at secunderabad. sir i request you to please help me as this is most important.
    waiting for a positive reply
    sachin kumar

• As
    Asian Enterprises Sep 30, 2008

My parcel booked on 27/09/2008, (E1048765440IN)
    till now didnt received, I had booked on SP in place of other couriers b`coz of fast and safe service but ...
    So, pls deliver it on urgent basis.

• Bh
    bhaskar shetty Dec 01, 2008

sir,

I HAVE SENT A SPEED POST FROM SECUNDERABAD - TRIVANDRUM. IT CONTAINS ALL MY BILLS WORTH RS.35, 000/- WHICH I HAVE TO CLAIM FROM THE COMPANY. I HAVE GIVEN THE WRONG ADDRESS. THEY HAVE SHIFTED FROM THAT ADDRESS 2 MONTHS BACK. I CAME TO KNOWTHIS ONLYWHEN I CALLED UP THE OFFICE. THE WRONG ADDRESS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTESMS (P) LIMITED TC 9/146, ANIL SARAS, JAWAHAR NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM AND THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS P LTD, 1ST FLOOR, SEETHALAKSHMI TOWERS, M.P.APPAN ROAD, VAZHUTHACAUD, TRIVANDRUM, INDIA - 695 014 AND THE SPPED POST NO:623212132IN
    dt:27TH NOV 08.
    AND THE FROMADDRESS IS: V.SWAMINATHAN, FLAT NO.302, KRISHNA PLAZA, HASMATPET, OLD BOWENPALLY, SECUNDERABAD AND THE SAME HAS BEEN SENT FROM BOWENPALLY SPEED POST.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST AS I NEED THAT MONEY VERY URGENTLY. IT IS A REQUEST FROM ME BECAUSE IF THE COURIER COMES BACK AND I RESEND THE SAME IT WILL TAKE ONE MONTH AND THEN THEY WILL DELAY THE AMOUNT. I HAVETO PAY SOMEAMOUNT TO MY DEBTORS AT THE EARLIEST. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO ME THE NEEDFUL.
    AWAITING AN EARLY REPLY FROM YOUR END

• As
    ASHOK KAUSHIK Jul 20, 2010

package not delivered at AMITY UNIVERSITY gopalwadi Jaipur .. Speed no. is-- SPEE178563497IN

• He
    help me 1979 Sep 17, 2010

my article was booked from sbc to howrah on 13.n
    9:2010 and today is 17:9:2010 untill now i have not received my article which is urgent to me. I hope this speed post india is the real speed post, not the tortoise postal service of india.

Ankur Jain 2 Oct 13, 2010

Our Speed Post No EU1063280066IN is not being delivery to date

• Vi
    vijaya ramesh Dec 14, 2010

on verification of the status of my passport application, it was shown that my passport was despatched through speed post vide no. S3 50304 dated 11-12-2010. But I have not yet received my pqssport. As I require my passport very urgently, I request the authorities to look into the matter and deliver my pasport immediately.
    Vijaya Ramesh

maneet kumar Nov 13, 2011

ED292306894IN

• Ba
    BABLU BAPARI Mar 02, 2012

SIR,
    I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY POST WHICH WAS SENT FROM MUMBAI TO DEWAS.
    SPEED POST RECEIPT NO. IS EM133376450IN.
    ADDERESS IS BABLU BAPARI
    4, BENGALI COLONY
    DEWAS (BALGARH)
    PIN CODE-455111
    M.P.

• Go
    GOKUL KRISHNAN Dec 17, 2013

our speed post No ET141085652IN item are not delivery to CCI, 1500 SUNDAY DRIVE SUITE 102, RALEIGH NC 27607, USA

andy_danz Dec 03, 2014

SingPost has the most pathetic customer services. No ownership of information which is shared and customer complinats not taken seriously.

• Co
    Coco Veda Jun 21, 2016

Hi Singpost,

I'm trying to step in to help track a speed post parcel sent by Aus Post with the tracking number CF000009194AU which wasn't delivered in Singapore, when they went to the Harbour Front Post Office in Singapore on June 10th, the officer there said its already sent back to Asutralia .
    When the sender in Asutralia called AusPost on June 14th, they said its still in Singapore . Can you please help ?

Thanks
    Coco Veda RS

• Mo
    Mohammed Elias Sep 06, 2016

I send one parcel from Mecca to Tiruvallur near Chennai, Tamilnadu on 22.08.2016 morning at 9.00A.M.But till date it's not received by my daughter.I am in HAJJ 2016.my parcel no is CPO33671335SA.please kindly help me.and also I paid 270 riyals for it

• Jj
    JjLim Aug 15, 2018

I send mine item on 19 March 2018. And I send bring to your SingPost in a nicely pack.. and today come back is so crumpled.. is this the way you SingPost take care of customer goods? I feel disappointed.. hope you can give me an ans about it.

• Ne
    Neo Yong Qiang Aug 20, 2018

I order a phone case but it still has not arrived???

• Fa
    FarhanaNordin Aug 21, 2018

1200hr. I when down with my son and saw a bunch of letters without postman around.. I wait there 20mins but still not there
    . block 557 bedok north st 3 460557
    Please look into it

Jack, Yupeng Gao Sep 01, 2018

The status of my speedpost parcel changed to "delivered" but I did not receive the item. Is it lost? The tracking number is TB00000663931.

• A0
    A0065 Sep 10, 2018

Hi I had received letter with wrong address 4 times, is it possible to replace the old postman with poor eyesight? I'm worried as i'm expecting mail with cheque monthly.
    My location: Block 514 Serangoon North, Ave 4, Singapore 550514.
    Your attention and feedback will be appreciated.

• Pa
    Parag1 Sep 19, 2018

RF475511485SG tracking number was given to me by supplier approximately 10 days back. On checking online tracker, no records were found. Please help and let me know the status of parcel.
    I ordered from berrystock.com

• Tc
    tch56 Oct 15, 2018

I had posted out a parcel using normal mail at CCK to Woodlands Circle (postal no 730737) on 21-Jul-17 (Friday). However,
    It had been more than 2 weeks till date but it yet to be received (and there is no returned mail to sender as well).
    Singpost needs to improve the service

• El
    EleanorChionh Oct 27, 2018

This is the 2nd time I ordered a parcel through SingPost normal mail and have not received at all. I've checked with the seller and they said they have already sent out the items. I've tried calling SingPost but they can't track because is a normal mail.
    Sometimes I would like to question the integrity of the mail service.

• Ly
    Lynnaiman Oct 31, 2018

I am very unhappy with speedpost service!
    Super slacking and not efficient..!
    Slow service and not friendly and no customer service extra mild service !!
    Super dissappointed

• Zn
    znsjsn Oct 31, 2018

i recieve a message that they cannot reach me thats why my parcel will be transfer to popstation.How come they cant reach me whole day im in the hause no one gonthere

Anonymous997665fg22 Nov 01, 2018

Failed to provide adequate assistance to customer who has no experience or whatsoever in mailing overseas parcel.

No information provided on price charges and lack of information provided on declaration slip.

Would not be surprised if mail parcel gets bounced.

• Co
    Cool2222 Nov 01, 2018

National mail in developed countries is treated seriously. If SINGPOST (& VPOST) is unable or unwilling to meet the service standards it charges the consumers, the regulator like iDA should intervene.

• Na
    Najibah abdul rahim Nov 13, 2018

Hi Person in charge,

My package track number RC245332564SG. When I received my package and open found that my item dents at below left corner of the item. Seller told and send me a picture that item was perfectly sealed with bubble wrap. How can the item is not carefully taken care off. Who want to responsible? I did paid for register mail.

• Ro
    Rose Goh-Mok Nov 13, 2018

This happens very often. We have people at home . We have a door bell but the Post man/ woman didnt attempt to press the door bell and then leaves us an attempted delivery slip without indicating the time.

jorjel Nov 14, 2018

it's about month my package locked in singapore

• Hu
    huanlo Jan 05, 2019

4 different mails were mailed out to me last week, but it has been more than 7 days and my mails are still not in the mailbox. all 4 of them are ordinary mailings, but why is it taking so long to deliver? what are the postmans doing? it's said to be 3-5 working days but i'm sure i've been waiting longer than that.

• Ka
    Kavita bansal Jan 06, 2019

Hi.. this is my order no LZSGLC001045999 and I have not received my order yet but on tracking I got to know that my parcel has been delivered. I checked everywhere within mail box and with my neighbours and I didn't find anything.kindly tell me where is my order and how can I get it?.

• So
    Soh Poh Huat Feb 11, 2019

LZSGLA000000179.
    They lied to me about fail delivery, bullshit we have 3 persons home waiting to receive the parcel, the the crab 🦀 can you please help to deliver again?

• Gr
    Grace Sta Cruz Feb 11, 2019

MISSING / STOLEN PARCEL
    A parcel of clothes was sent via mail at paya lebar general post to woodlands. I havent recieved the item. Please contact me for the info of the parcel. The photo of parcel is attached. I am really disappointed with the honesty of your people.
    If you still have it. Please return to blk 536 woodland drive 14 9-617 730536

• Ry
    Ryan Ryan Jun 23, 2019

I made a standard Speed Post Service to send my friend an item him to bring back home town tomorrow.. The item was given on the 11/06/2019, but until now it still at the SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE.. I called in and check, the staff told me it need 3 to 4 working days for the item to be deliver.. Why in the website still say 1 to 2 working days???

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices