Speed Postloss of my courier from speed post

N

My parcel booked on 30th April from Indore (EE813045237IN) has not yet been received at Hosur. It contains some of the very important documents for processing my Visa. Indore SPC has lodged the complaint but doing nothing. Hosur SPC claims they haven't received anything. So both are out of the problems...as long as it is not theirs. Because of them I have lost an opportunity. People are rude in their behavior in talking. All the complaint / movement and tracking links are useless...

• Updated by Neo Yong Qiang · Apr 20, 2018

Hi singpost, i've ordered something online a week ago. I did NOT receive my item.

• Updated by Ryan Ryan · Jun 14, 2019

Until today then I just received the item.. Speed Post takes 4 working days to deliver the item, It's totally not what they said in their website that speed post takes 1 to 2 working day..

• Updated by Aman Msovela · Oct 01, 2019

I didn't receive My Percel, My local Post Office told me you provide One Tracking number for Two customers.
    They advised me to Check with you(Singapore Post)

• Ya
    Yan wahching Nov 09, 2019

Parcel from oversea, when I received my parcel I saw my parcel already been tampered. I brought the same item with the same supplier, received the item in the nice packaging for the first order but the subsequent packaging was been tampered. And some of my item didn't reach on my mail, contacts my supplier told it already mail out to me but wasn't

• Fe
    felixyeo Nov 09, 2019

Hi,

Over the last few months, I have lost some important mail, sent by LTA (Aug-19), and by Great Eastern (Sep-19).

Both mail were returned.

My address is Blk 886C Woodlands Drive 50 #02-553 S733886.

Please look into the mail delivery accuracy of your postmen.

Thank you.

Felix
    [protected]

• Ed
    Edward Lau Oct 28, 2019

The bank have send me the letter already 2 times, but I don't received it, my address is Blk 601B Punggol Central #04-606, now I become need to pay the late charge from the bank, i think your staff maybe throw away all letter, please check your staff for this kind of unreasonable & unresponsibly.

Thanks
    Lau

• Am
    Aman Msovela Oct 08, 2019

I was Tracking My parcel but Our local Post office say You posted with One Tracking number for Two customers

• Ne
    Nelson Chen Sep 24, 2019

Hi,

Please ENSURE this item send to my buyer. I am paying speed post to send the item to my buyer and not return to me.

My name Nelson Chen. Contact no: [protected].

• Ss
    s.swami nathan Sep 15, 2019

I have orders a mobile on Ali express and it has shipped as Ali express standard shipping via singapore post. After 4 th of AUg there is no update on my parcel and IDK whether it has been shipped by air or sea and whether it has been reached my country (india). Pls help me on this.
    Tracking no is RB807171134SG

• Li
    lizzybee728 Aug 12, 2019

I received a call from +65 [protected] saying that I sent an illegal parcel from Beijing China and I need to lodge a report in Beijing Police Station via an international call.

Call Received at 3:40 PM, 6th August 2019.
    Do let me know is this a valid call or this is a scam that may victimize other people.

choiSAN Jul 24, 2019

was at my living room waiting for my article delivery today, but ended up finding the delivery collection advise slip to be at my doorstep. no knocks were heard at all. there was absolutely no way no one could heard the knocks if the postman had knocked to acknowledge delivery. i needed my article urgently by today and yet this happened.

• Su
    Susan Chan Jul 20, 2019

I'm extremely disappointed in speedpost service. My parcel (tracking number :CNSGS0005267345) has been lost that worth $100 on 09 July 2019. I found that my parcel had been signed but not my colleague or my signature.

• Kh
    Khai Wor Tham Jun 25, 2019

The van parked at 3.04pm 18th June 2019, whilst the driver was loading packages into the collection boxes. I suggest you view the CCTV from the mall management.
    It's irresponsible and reflects badly on Singpost.
    I can be contacted at "[email protected]".
    THAM Khai Wor

Sankar Vaidyanathan Jun 25, 2019

I received a fake message on singpost name stating some parcel in airport to pickup. I am worried it may cause data thief from my mobile so I didnt click that link provided in message.

Sankar
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ry
    Ryan Ryan Jun 23, 2019

I made a standard Speed Post Service to send my friend an item him to bring back home town tomorrow.. The item was given on the 11/06/2019, but until now it still at the SPEEDPOST SERVICE CENTRE.. I called in and check, the staff told me it need 3 to 4 working days for the item to be deliver.. Why in the website still say 1 to 2 working days???

• Gr
    Grace Sta Cruz Feb 11, 2019

MISSING / STOLEN PARCEL
    A parcel of clothes was sent via mail at paya lebar general post to woodlands. I havent recieved the item. Please contact me for the info of the parcel. The photo of parcel is attached. I am really disappointed with the honesty of your people.
    If you still have it. Please return to blk 536 woodland drive [protected]

• So
    Soh Poh Huat Feb 11, 2019

LZSGLA000000179.
    They lied to me about fail delivery, [censored] we have 3 persons home waiting to receive the parcel, the the crab 🦀 can you please help to deliver again?

• Ka
    Kavita bansal Jan 06, 2019

Hi.. this is my order no LZSGLC001045999 and I have not received my order yet but on tracking I got to know that my parcel has been delivered. I checked everywhere within mail box and with my neighbours and I didn't find anything.kindly tell me where is my order and how can I get it?.

• Hu
    huanlo Jan 05, 2019

4 different mails were mailed out to me last week, but it has been more than 7 days and my mails are still not in the mailbox. all 4 of them are ordinary mailings, but why is it taking so long to deliver? what are the postmans doing? it's said to be 3-5 working days but i'm sure i've been waiting longer than that.

jorjel Nov 14, 2018

it's about month my package locked in singapore

• Ro
    Rose Goh-Mok Nov 13, 2018

This happens very often. We have people at home . We have a door bell but the Post man/ woman didnt attempt to press the door bell and then leaves us an attempted delivery slip without indicating the time.

• Na
    Najibah abdul rahim Nov 13, 2018

Hi Person in charge,

My package track number RC245332564SG. When I received my package and open found that my item dents at below left corner of the item. Seller told and send me a picture that item was perfectly sealed with bubble wrap. How can the item is not carefully taken care off. Who want to responsible? I did paid for register mail.

• Co
    Cool2222 Nov 01, 2018

National mail in developed countries is treated seriously. If SINGPOST (& VPOST) is unable or unwilling to meet the service standards it charges the consumers, the regulator like iDA should intervene.

Anonymous997665fg22 Nov 01, 2018

Failed to provide adequate assistance to customer who has no experience or whatsoever in mailing overseas parcel.

No information provided on price charges and lack of information provided on declaration slip.

Would not be surprised if mail parcel gets bounced.

• Zn
    znsjsn Oct 31, 2018

i recieve a message that they cannot reach me thats why my parcel will be transfer to popstation.How come they cant reach me whole day im in the hause no one gonthere

• Ly
    Lynnaiman Oct 31, 2018

I am very unhappy with speedpost service!
    Super slacking and not efficient..!
    Slow service and not friendly and no customer service extra mild service !!
    Super dissappointed

• El
    EleanorChionh Oct 27, 2018

This is the 2nd time I ordered a parcel through SingPost normal mail and have not received at all. I've checked with the seller and they said they have already sent out the items. I've tried calling SingPost but they can't track because is a normal mail.
    Sometimes I would like to question the integrity of the mail service.

• Tc
    tch56 Oct 15, 2018

I had posted out a parcel using normal mail at CCK to Woodlands Circle (postal no 730737) on 21-Jul-17 (Friday). However,
    It had been more than 2 weeks till date but it yet to be received (and there is no returned mail to sender as well).
    Singpost needs to improve the service

• Pa
    Parag1 Sep 19, 2018

RF475511485SG tracking number was given to me by supplier approximately 10 days back. On checking online tracker, no records were found. Please help and let me know the status of parcel.
    I ordered from berrystock.com

• A0
    A0065 Sep 10, 2018

Hi I had received letter with wrong address 4 times, is it possible to replace the old postman with poor eyesight? I'm worried as i'm expecting mail with cheque monthly.
    My location: Block 514 Serangoon North, Ave 4, Singapore 550514.
    Your attention and feedback will be appreciated.

Jack, Yupeng Gao Sep 01, 2018

The status of my speedpost parcel changed to "delivered" but I did not receive the item. Is it lost? The tracking number is TB00000663931.

• Fa
    FarhanaNordin Aug 21, 2018

1200hr. I when down with my son and saw a bunch of letters without postman around.. I wait there 20mins but still not there
    . block 557 bedok north st 3 460557
    Please look into it

• Ne
    Neo Yong Qiang Aug 20, 2018

I order a phone case but it still has not arrived???

• Jj
    JjLim Aug 15, 2018

I send mine item on 19 March 2018. And I send bring to your SingPost in a nicely pack.. and today come back is so crumpled.. is this the way you SingPost take care of customer goods? I feel disappointed.. hope you can give me an ans about it.

• Mo
    Mohammed Elias Sep 06, 2016

I send one parcel from Mecca to Tiruvallur near Chennai, Tamilnadu on 22.08.2016 morning at 9.00A.M.But till date it's not received by my daughter.I am in HAJJ 2016.my parcel no is CPO33671335SA.please kindly help me.and also I paid 270 riyals for it

• Co
    Coco Veda Jun 21, 2016

Hi Singpost,

I'm trying to step in to help track a speed post parcel sent by Aus Post with the tracking number CF000009194AU which wasn't delivered in Singapore, when they went to the Harbour Front Post Office in Singapore on June 10th, the officer there said its already sent back to Asutralia .
    When the sender in Asutralia called AusPost on June 14th, they said its still in Singapore . Can you please help ?

Thanks
    Coco Veda RS

andy_danz Dec 03, 2014

SingPost has the most pathetic customer services. No ownership of information which is shared and customer complinats not taken seriously.

• Go
    GOKUL KRISHNAN Dec 17, 2013

our speed post No ET141085652IN item are not delivery to CCI, 1500 SUNDAY DRIVE SUITE 102, RALEIGH NC 27607, USA

• Ba
    BABLU BAPARI Mar 02, 2012

SIR,
    I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY POST WHICH WAS SENT FROM MUMBAI TO DEWAS.
    SPEED POST RECEIPT NO. IS EM133376450IN.
    ADDERESS IS BABLU BAPARI

maneet kumar Nov 13, 2011

ED292306894IN

• Vi
    vijaya ramesh Dec 14, 2010

on verification of the status of my passport application, it was shown that my passport was despatched through speed post vide no. S3 50304 dated 11-12-2010. But I have not yet received my pqssport. As I require my passport very urgently, I request the authorities to look into the matter and deliver my pasport immediately.
    Vijaya Ramesh

Ankur Jain 2 Oct 13, 2010

Our Speed Post No EU1063280066IN is not being delivery to date

• He
    help me 1979 Sep 17, 2010

my article was booked from sbc to howrah on 13.n
    9:2010 and today is 17:9:2010 untill now i have not received my article which is urgent to me. I hope this speed post india is the real speed post, not the tortoise postal service of india.