Shoprite Checkersvivilite highlighter

P Jul 11, 2019

Good day

I brought the ViviLite highligthers (4-pack) amongst other grocery items and to my surprise 3/4 have dried- out first attempt usig them. I would like a replacement of the highlighters as I am not willing to spend more than what I have already and I need them as I am also a student.

I nolonger have the invoice but i can supply you with my card details, FNB cheque account: 457896******5237.
Purchase made: 06/07/2019 Shoprite Southdale 457 R1564.15

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards