Shoppers Drug Mart — promotion points not accurate
Please see your promotion attached.
I had purchased $40 worth of items and should get 3000 points for every $10 spent as stated but i only received 3000. The cashier even agreed that based on the promotion i should get 3000 points for every $10 i spent but she could not confirm until the transaction was done. I should have received 12000 points. Your promotion does not say per transaction or receive 3000 points with any purchase over $10. I purposely went to Shoppers because of this promotion but could have saved half the money elsewhere.
Please let me know if you will honor your promotion and give me 3000 points for every $10 i spent. My receipt is attached.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item