Shoppers Drug Mart — prescription
Wow.. 1014 complaints and 10 resolved. Makes me think a complaint is a waste of my time and yours. Perhaps given your resolution success rate you should close your complaints department.
I transferred my prescriptions to shoppers when Costco moved to a less convenient location;. I dropped a script off on Wednesday for a Friday pickup. I should have received 200 tablets. To my surprise I paid for 200 tables.. $650.00.. and when I got home I had 30 and an iou for 170. So.. I go back to the pharmacy.. oh.. sorry forgot to tell you we were out. Looking at going back to Costco and certainly notifying my insurance provider.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item