Shoppers Drug Martstaffing

H Nov 02, 2018

Hello, I am writing as a complaint as I was a previous employee for shoppers drug mart. I was taken off the schedule without reasoning and without ever doing anything wrong that caused me to be taken off the schedule. Rather, the store manager is unprofessional as is the employee who requested that I be taken off the schedule simply because she had her own personal vendetta. The manager took part in this and started to only schedule me midnight shifts once a week and soon after she stopped scheduling me all together. Never once did I state that I wanted to quit nor did I hand in a resignation letter NOR did I request to have my hours decreased. It got to the point where I had to get two jobs because I was not getting any income while still putting myself through post secondary. Nothing was ever done about this and I had spoken to the store manager and he did not say anything to the beauty boutique manager. If consequences are not dealt with then I will be pursuing legal action.