Shoppers Drug Martstaff at sheppard centre

S

The pharmacy here is the worst. The staff is seriously rude, I flat out felt humiliated and regretted returning after 2 years having moved my prescriptions over to rexall. What is being done about this? I feel insulted enough that I will keep reporting until I get a proper apology from someone on how I was treated and something is done about it. Totally not okay for the pharmacist to ignore my concerns and as soon as I walk in look me up and down and in the rudest way say $11. [censor] shoppers, I have never experienced this kind of behaviour at recall since I switched.