Shopper's Drug Martproduct not in stock

C Jan 26, 2019

The Colgate toothpaste was on sale for .77 cents with a PC Optimum Card. We were at the store on January 26 at 9:45 a.m. (the first day of this two day offer) and there was no toothpaste on the shelf.

I asked about it and the lady at the cosmetics desk called someone. She came out and scanned the product number and said that they don't have anymore.

This is unacceptable.

This is a two day offer and you run out of it after two hours of the first day.

The person I talked to didn't care in the least that there was no product available.

• Be
    BEnchboy Jan 26, 2019

Oh grow up. Obviously they were sold out and can only order a certain amount from the supplier. They cannot just wave a wand and have an unlimited supply appear. You went too late, it was a good deal and they were sold out. Deal with it like an adult rather than act like you are still ten years old.

Carol Robson May 18, 2019

@BEnchboy You grow up. 9 o'clock in the morning the day of the sale is not too early.

• Be
    BEnchboy Jan 26, 2019

Also it is not like the person did not care. It is NOT their fault the toothpaste ran out and what can they do. Think efore you post and make a huge fool of yourself.

Carol Robson May 18, 2019

@BEnchboy I do not need your approval to post what I want and I did not make a fool of myself. I am entitled to my opinion. I think you need to think before you post.

Carol Robson May 18, 2019

@BEnchboy I am entitled to my opinon and I did not make a huge fool of myself. You should like before you post.

• He