Shoppers Drug Mart — prescription overcharge
2016-03-09 Filled a prescription for and was billed $33.86.
Submitted bill to my Insurance.
Was informed that my Insurance paid Shoppers $28.86 on 2016-03-09 on a total bill of $35.85 .
As my Insurance had covered 80%, I should have been billed $7.17.
They owe me $26.69, although they disagree.
They had also submitted my prescription to my wife's Insurance for payment and were informed I had $33.86 remaining on the deductible. As you can see they used this amount on my bill. But they can't or don't want
to see it.
I don't expect a refund, but venting helps. I'm certain this problem will not happen again as I have moved my prescriptions to Walmart
Thank you for your time,
BV Evans (Vic)
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item