Shellreceipts for gas constantly sent to the wrong email address

Receipts for gas purchases as Shell stations and at Seasons stores are being emails to [protected]@psh.com. That is the wrong email address. I have been taking steps to alert Shell, Shell credit cards and Fuel Rewards about my NEW email address ([protected]@gmail.com) since mid-December 2016 with no success. I have had numerous telephone calls with customer service people and supervisors from Fuel Rewards, Shell credit cards (I believe it is Citibank that manages the Shell credit card that I have) and from Shell Corporate offices. The people at Fuel Rewards say "it's not coming from us -- we have the correct email address ([protected]@gmail.com); the people at Shell Credit Cards (Citibank) say "it's not us -- we have the correct email address ([protected]@gmail.com), and the people at Corporate say "it's not us". I don't know where to turn. I have attached the receipt that was emailed this morning (2/7/17) to my OLD email address ([protected]@psh.com). As of 2-9-17, I will no longer be using [protected]@psh.com -- this is why I want Shell to stop sending my receipts to [protected]@psh.com. I want my receipts to go to [protected]@gmail.com If Shell can't take care of this (and I've been trying to change the email address since 12-16-16), I am going to stop using Shell for gas and for items at the Seasons store. I'm also going to stop using my Shell credit card. Check out my account -- I always pay my bill on time.

Patricia Antonelli