Menu

Sephora  - rude employees

D
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to a sephora store at my local mall today with my sister and cousin, I always go there and they were always so nice.
But this time they were so disrespectful. Basically my sister was in the store and called over a employee to help her with her foundation and whether it would be good for her skin or not and she was nice and helped her and everything when my sister was at the make up remover station she was explain how she jus took her moisturizer off while she removed the applied foundation. I reached into my bag and grabbed a clinque moisturizer for her to use and she said no so i put it back in my bag. One of the employees ran up to me and got in my face saying "would you also like a brush with the blush?" I didnt get why she had said it at the moment so I asked her what she was talking about and she said the thing you just put in your bag. I pulled out my moisturizer and showed it to her and she kept nodding and being rude and she was saying how she always sees me in there( i spend hours when im normally there) and se was just going on and being so rude. My sister eventually talked to the manager about it. We stormed out of there.
I mean i could understand why she wouldve thought I was stealing but to get in my face being the ### she was disrespecting me with her "smart" comment was not necessary. I will never go there again they lost a costumer who spends 50.00 and more every visit forever.

Update by dmak66
Mar 14, 2011 5:12 am

i obv. said 50 and more, learn how to read.

Update by dmak66
Mar 14, 2011 5:11 am

she said 50.00 and more. who are the [censored]es now?

Helpful? 0 0

More Sephora complaints & reviews

Sephora - scam charges
Sephora - service
Sephora - return policy
2 comments
R

I had an appointment for a consult. The representative told me it would take 45 minutes. I arrived and the first person told me “I know nothing about an appointment” “oh, here’s your name, you’ll have to wait, we’re busy”. I walked around the store and then another representative came over and asked me what I was there for. I told her what the lady on the phone told me not to wear my makeup and bring the makeup I normally use. I was told she would help me learn to apply it, and would check to see if it’s the right colors for me. I opened the box of my makeup and the store representative said loudly, “so you have makeup and brushes” “what’s wrong with you that you can’t put it on”. The store had customers in it and I was so embarrassed that I started crying and walked out. The sales girl yelled to me to “have a good day”. I have purchased all my makeup for years at Sephora. Although, this is the first time I went to the one in Erie PA.

0 0
P

"she said 50.00 and more. who are the [censored]es now?"

It's cool to talk to yourself.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

128 complaints