The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears Portrait Studio — prices/poor customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We recently took our son to have his picture taken at Sears, where he has been photographed since he was born. We will never go there again. The pictures were OK, as usual, but this time the prices were incredible tacked upon poor customer services by the young ladies that were working there. Throughout the course of the experience we were told the following: * The price of the pictures just went up * The price of the picture CD has always been $200 (I've never paid even close to $100 of purchasing it since it's inception) * The price of the picture CD is regularly $120, but it went up for the holidays * You have to pay the $50 sitting fee even if you don't buy any pictures * You don't have to pay a sitting fee * Your super saver card is expired (but the card's expiration date hadn't passed yet) Needless to say, it was a very confusing experience that no one should have to endure
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Sears Portrait Studio Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund