Sears PartsDirect — sears service and parts center is atrocious
Went to order a part from Sears Parts Direct. Last night sat on hold on number provided on Web Site for 60 minutes with a recording message. Sat on hold for 20 minutes this AM, call was answered and I was informed that I needed to call a different number. Called number and spoke to extremely rude representative. Was looking for possible will call pickup, she indicated there were no service centers in my area, although I am personally aware of 2 centers within 10 miles. Called back to get different representative. Indicated part was not available in my area. Ordered part for next Mon. delivery. Phoned back 5 minutes later to ask to cancel order, as I figured out it made more sense to purchase new stove. Was told I could not cancel order, would need to receive the part and then return (and eat shipping.) This is one of several time wasting experiences I have had with Sears- their service is horrible. Purchased new stove from ABT, local company in Chicago- incredible service and stock. SAY NO TO SEARS. They deserve to go out of business.
More Sears PartsDirect Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund