The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears Mattress — did not receive item or refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a set of mattresses from sears for 341.57, they scheduled a time for delivery 12-2 on April 3rd, They never came so I called back and they said there was an error at the warehouse they could not send the mattresses because of an error. This layaway took me 6 weeks to pay for and then no mattresses. So I said I'm disappointed just send me a refund. Its been over 20 days no refund no mattresses. I have talked to 32 sears operators all make promises to update me, email me or call me. I have yet to receive any emails or calls. Most of the operators I spoke to could barely speak English and they kept saying I'm sorry over and over and over. I think I am going to have to hire a lawyer to get my money back, I'm at my wits end.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Sears Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Brands - master protection agreement