[Resolved] Sears Mattress — did not receive item or refund
I ordered a set of mattresses from sears for 341.57, they scheduled a time for delivery 12-2 on April 3rd, They never came so I called back and they said there was an error at the warehouse they could not send the mattresses because of an error. This layaway took me 6 weeks to pay for and then no mattresses. So I said I'm disappointed just send me a refund. Its been over 20 days no refund no mattresses. I have talked to 32 sears operators all make promises to update me, email me or call me. I have yet to receive any emails or calls. Most of the operators I spoke to could barely speak English and they kept saying I'm sorry over and over and over. I think I am going to have to hire a lawyer to get my money back, I'm at my wits end.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Sears Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Brands - master protection agreement