Menu
Home Department Stores Sears did not receive item or refund

Sears  -  did not receive item or refund

S
Author of the complaint
7:13 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a set of mattresses from sears for 341.57, they scheduled a time for delivery 12-2 on April 3rd, They never came so I called back and they said there was an error at the warehouse they could not send the mattresses because of an error. This layaway took me 6 weeks to pay for and then no mattresses. So I said I'm disappointed just send me a refund. Its been over 20 days no refund no mattresses. I have talked to 32 sears operators all make promises to update me, email me or call me. I have yet to receive any emails or calls. Most of the operators I spoke to could barely speak English and they kept saying I'm sorry over and over and over. I think I am going to have to hire a lawyer to get my money back, I'm at my wits end.

More Sears complaints & reviews

Sears - customer service department
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - poor quality product!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - terrible company!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - it should be named the die easy battery
Sears - buyer beware/contracts changed
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - slow posting of payment on account
2 comments
I
Aug 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Sears cheated me by refusing to install a room air conditioner. It was to take the place of another air conditioner which had a service warranty. The guy who was to install it drove off with the air conditioner. As it was 95 degrees in my home for several weeks I had another air conditioner installed. Sears only paid me for the installation which was about $200.00. They kept the air conditioner. As I have an air conditioner now, I wonder if their is some kind of credit I should have for the air conditioner they failed to install. That would have cost $550.00. I called and called but I was definitely given the run around on this. Please contact me at [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2650 complaints