Sears Kenmore Refrigerator — burn mark on vinyl flooring
I purchased a kenmore refrigerator from sears balto. Md. On august 2006. Thus far it has been working fine. I pulled the refrigerator away from the wall this week and found i have a scorch mark on the floor under where the compressor would be. The repair man that came out said don't worry about it. It won't start a fire. This has changed the color of my vinyl flooring and i'm worried that it could start a fire at some time. Have you ever had the same complaint and is this something common in this model. (#[protected]) please respond to my question. Thank you carolyn bish - - [protected]@comcast. Net
More Sears Kenmore Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund