[Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite H3 Washer — washer that has a moldy smell!
I have a Sears Kenmore Elite H3 Washer that has a moldy smell. The rubber gasket smells and I have wiped out mold from underneath the gasket. I have called Sears and Kenmore without any help. Just transferred to many different depts. I have written the Sears Corporation and have not heard back (it's been 3-4 weeks). They want to charge me 65.00 just to have a technician come out to tell me what's wrong. I know what's wrong - it's growing mold. Just look at all the complaints on epinions.com I just want them to come out and fix the inherent problem. This machine should be recycled because it is a faulty design. I would appreciate any help. I have tried bleach and I've tried Cascade enzyme detergent. I wipe everything down after any wash and I leave the door open. The smell is musty and I'm tired of it.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Sears / Kenmore Elite H3 Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund