Sears - Kenmore Elite Dishwasher — sears dishwasher destroys counter top
In November 2003 we purchased a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Model #16473. Within the year we noticed that the counter- top just above the dishwasher was bulging out due to the steam which went straight up into the countertop. I called the Sears in Glendale, AZ that we purchased it from and was passed from one person to another for months. In June 2005, Sears sent a technician out who wrote "Vent damaged counter refer to manager and selling store" Goldwing Appliance co. determined that it was installed correctly. I was referred to Sears Incident Center, Sedgwick claims, and they sent me to Whirlpool Corp. Dawn Outwin requested Photos and estimates for the cost of repairs and said to wait 60 days. It actually took longer than that for her to respond. Whirlpool said that because I have laminate countertops they will attract moisture and Whirlpool cannot guarantee that every product will work in every application and therefore they must deny responsibility for the claim. We were never told not to buy this product if we had laminate countertops.
More Sears - Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund