Sears — fraud and scam
Had repair for fridge set for 9/22/08 in the AM. Sears confirmed the night before. They no showed me and then lied that the tech said he came to the house. Their call center was a joke and was helpless and no supervisor would help. I had to go to their store and blow a gasket. They gave me no choice but to reschedule with no explanation or apology.
On my knees praying that they will actually show up tomorrow. I will never... never shop at Sears ever again!!! How they still stay in business is a complete mystery to me!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund