Searscustomer service department

M

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Sears's response · Aug 14, 2009

Dear Grass Valley Folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your local repair center. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue, if you can contact us at [email protected] Please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the pressure washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please provide the screen name (Grass Valley Folks) used to post here for reference to this issue.

• Sears's response · Jan 11, 2010

Dear laura devendorf,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with your refrigerator over the past years. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares executive team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition please include your screen name (laura devendorf) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

• Sears's response · Apr 26, 2010

Dear hrosa:

My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I have forwarded your complaint to our team at [email protected] and someone will be in touch with you within the next 48hrs. We look forward to speaking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 10, 2010

To Loescherk,
    I found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern for this situation. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is because a technician was held on service appointment that took longer than expected. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. That being said you should have been advised of the next steps and for that lack of communication, I am very sorry. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. Of course, we can’t have you waiting longer for the service you should have had initially. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can get this resolved for you. We can get you on a sooner date that is convenient for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Loescherk) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 17, 2010

To Sophie Muscosky,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I’m sorry to read about the problems with your Sears rebate gift card. I’m not sure what the problem is on our end, but we would most certainly like to investigate and resolve this issue for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Sophie Muscosky) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 08, 2010

Dear KenL98,

I am sorry that your experience with our repair department has been such a bad one for you. You are correct in say that it is unacceptable that you have to wait so long for service on the AC unit in 100 degree weather. I live in Texas as well, and I know that this would be unsatisfactory for me to have to wait. Due to the age and health conditions of your mother and brother, we should have been able to get you sooner service. My name is Shayne and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like look into this and see what we can do to make sure that you get sooner service. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number service is scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (KenL98) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 25, 2010

Dear Goblet,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with customer service in your local Sears store. We would like further information so we can make sure this is addressed properly. At your convenience, please send an email to [email protected] and provide your contact information. We will contact you directly in order to have this resolved. We hope to hear from you soon!

• Sears's response · Jun 28, 2010

Dear SearsDeadTv,

We apologize for the service you have received when contacting Sears for repair. We can assure you this not acceptable and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. At Sears we make it our goal to provide our customers with the highest quality of service. My name is Amanda and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (SearsDeadTV) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Aug 19, 2010

Dear barry newburg,

I found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern for this situation. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is due to lack of lawn & garden technicians available in your area. We cannot cancel other appointments of customers who have also been waiting for their service to accommodate other appointments. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. My name is Scott and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can get this resolved for you. We can attempt to arrange a sooner date that is convenient for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (barry newburg) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon..

• Sears's response · Sep 21, 2010

Dear Lei Tang,

I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations. I recently found your post here; I'm sorry I'm responding late to it. I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with Sears repair services. I know your time is valuable and it's not easy to get time off work. Naturally, we do our best to make all of our scheduled appointments within any given day; however our technicians can not leave one job in the middle of repair to rush to the next customer's home. I realize this is not acceptable, but it is the very nature of the repair service. We wouldn't leave your appointment mid-repair, nor do this to any of our valued customers. We'd still like to try and help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Lei Tang) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Oct 14, 2010

Dear Kuiperssm,

I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations within corporate. I'm terribly sorry your dishwasher's pump has failed and is causing you some inconvenience and frustration. The fact that our repair department failed to communicate properly with you and notify you of the technician not being available to make your appointment, is unacceptable. I know this only furthered your frustration. Sears has clearly let you down and I cannot apologize enough. We'd like to help make things right. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kuiperssm) in the email so we can reference to your case.

SearsCares

• Sears's response · Oct 19, 2010

Dear Sarah Troup,

I'm so sorry to responding so late to your post here; I've only just found it. I'm Scott with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I'd like to offer assistance and also apologize for your delay in service, and for the failure of your washer to begin with. Being without a washer is not easy I know; having to wait lengthy time frames for repair only makes the frustration and inconvenience worse I'm sure. Being that Sears does service nationwide and for other vendors than just Sears stores, our repair schedule can get heavily impacted. That, coupled with geographic restrictions on techs being available in all areas, delays can and do occur and I apologize for that. This is by no means an excuse, merely an explanation of what may have caused your unpleasant experience. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Sarah Troup) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Jan 06, 2011

Dear Kimberly Diulus,

My name is Scott. I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out to you to offer some assistance. I'm so terribly sorry for all the repair, trouble & inconvenience you've endured with your fridge. I know all this repair is nothing short of just uncomfortable and infuriating. We'd like to look into this for you and offer our help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kimberly Diulus) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears's response · Jan 27, 2011

To Ms. Robin,

My name is Dianne and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I wanted to reach out to offer assistance. I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with your rebate. I would like the opportunity to investigate this matter. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Robin) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Feb 01, 2011

To Refik,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with your ice maker and for the service provided. We can only imagine the frustration this experience has caused you. We would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding the service you received. My name is Dianne and I work for the Social Media Support Team. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Refik) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Kelly:
    My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please reply to this message with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (James Kelly) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 20, 2011

Dear circawdm,

I am sorry to hear that your online experience did not go over smoothly. My name is Misty and I am with Sears Cares. I would like to get you in touch with a personal case manager who will assist you with any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can get this resolved for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number that your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (circawdm) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 21, 2011

Dear Joannelau,

I’m so very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your refrigerator. You should not have encountered this situation with a four day delay in getting service out to you. We would like to look into this on your behalf to see how we can resolve this to your satisfaction.
    My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I would like to get you in touch with a personal case manager to address any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (joannelau) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 22, 2011

Dear spike78,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue. We would really like to investigate to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf. I do apologize for the delay in finding your comment also and I wanted to ask you to contact my team.
    At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the cook top was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (spike78) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 22, 2011

Dear Jen Green,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jen Green) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 26, 2011

Dear lobolexus,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused with your delivery. I understand that we have put you in a very frustrating situation and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (lobolexus) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 02, 2011

To Eva Reyes,
    I want to apologize for the poor customer service you have received after purchasing a new tractor from Sears. Sears prides itself on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. This concerns us greatly and we do wish to discuss these experiences with you so that we may check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow.
    My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Eva Reyes) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 20, 2011

To JenniferHo,

My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. I realize that the issue with your car has been resolved however, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the auto service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (JenniferHo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 07, 2011

Dear Korikla:
    To Mr./Mrs Korikla:
    I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears Cares for what happened with the on-line order for tools. I do apologize for the delay in finding your comments also and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow, but especially if it has not been resolved so we can ensure this happens.
    My name is Susan and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like to step in and resolve this issue for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tools were originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name ( Korikla) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R..

• Sears's response · Jun 08, 2011

To fancythecat,

I'm so sorry for the mulitple issues you've recently experienced with Sears Parts and Services. It's our goal to provide our customers with the best products and services and I understand that we have failed to do this with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like the to know more about your experience so that we might improve our process. We would also appreciate the opportunity to show you that we do value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn mower and stove were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (fancythecat) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 16, 2011

Dear Mr. Harrison:
    Buying this type of equipment and then not being able to use it is certainly not what we want for our customers. I'm very sorry for everything that has happened surrounding the purchase and repair of your pressure washer. My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like you to know that we do value you as a Sears customer and we'd like the opportunity to resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the pressure washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide your screen name, Mr. Harrison, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 05, 2011

Dear Larkspur0318:
    We found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern and our deepest apologies for this situation. We can understand your frustration and concern regarding your service appointment for the lawn tractor. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within a timely manner. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment(s). We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. We also can’t know how long a particular job is going to take until the technician gets to the job and diagnoses the issue. Many times it takes longer because we are not going to cut corners for the sake of time. This does cause delays on occasion, but sacrificing quality for time is simply not an option for us. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. We would like to talk with you to see if we can get a technician to you any sooner.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn tractor was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Larkspur0318) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 14, 2011

Jpatel0928,

I'm very sorry to hear that your overall experience with us was not to your satisfaction. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved as well as make sure you have the product you want. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Jpatel0928) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

• Sears's response · Aug 25, 2011

To Fred Martinez,

I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this possible identity theft situation. I understand how frustrating this can be and what an impact it can have on your credit left un-handled. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help you resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the screen name (Fred Martinez) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Aug 30, 2011

To Mrs. Stewart,

I'm very sorry for the number of issues that you've had with your refrigerator. You mentioned that it was deemed "un-repairable" by a service technician and in that case you are correct that you would receive a replacement under a Master Protection Agreement. The process of receiving a replacement however might not have been followed correctly. We would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this and the issue you are currently having with your washer. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator and washer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (patricia a stewart) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 13, 2011

Dear lizcampbell12,
    My name is Laura with Sears Cares; I found your post here and I want to apologize for all the difficulty you've experienced with your dishwasher. I can certainly understand your frustration at having to replace your dishwasher only to see the new one fail as well. As the seller of appliances on the behalf of the manufacturer, we provide the service for any appliance we sell. We also hope that the item will not fail because they have our name attached to them but anything that is manufactured has the possibility of failure, be it a dryer, washer or a Ferrari. This is why Sears offers extended care warranties once the manufacturer’s warranty ends so that in the event it does develop problems, we can cover the service at no cost to you. No retail organization (or manufacturer) can guarantee the item you purchase will not fail. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so that a personal case manager can contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (lizcampbell12) for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in whatever way we can.

• Sears's response · Sep 13, 2011

Dear A. Culloty,
    I saw your post here and I want to apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your washer repair. I can certainly understand the frustration you must be feeling after being promised a service appointment on a certain date, only to be told we could not honor that appointment. It also seems as if you received very poor customer service once you were notified of the scheduling issue. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience and assist in making sure that your washer is repaired. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a personal case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (A. Culloty) for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in whatever way we can.

• Sears's response · Sep 20, 2011

Dear Ms. Mills,
    I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out on behalf of Sears and apologize for all the trouble you have had with your air conditioner. Having your unit fail at the height of summer is frustrating enough without adding on the problems with the repairs and the poor customer service you have received. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is usually because a technician was held on service appointment that took longer than expected. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. This is not an excuse for what happened to you, merely an explanation. I can see why you would be very frustrated with the missed service times and multiple repairs that have not fixed your air conditioner. Certainly you have not received the type of service from Sears that is expected and for that I am truly sorry. My name is Laura with Sears Cares and we are a team dedicated to assisting our customers with escalated concerns such as yours. I have forwarded your information and this post to our team and you will be contacted directly by a personal case manager within 24 hours to discuss your experience. If you would like to provide any additional information you can contact our office at [email protected] In the email, please reference your user name (Carol Mills) so that we can access your case and please do include your contact information. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 22, 2011

To cdalt,

I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the bad experience you've really had surrounding the repair of your refrigerator. I understand how important it is to have a working refrigerator and I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience and frustration this has caused for you and your family. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (cdalt) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Sep 27, 2011

To Agibass,

I'm very sorry that your freezer failed so soon and that you are unhappy with the replacement model. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the freezer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Agibass) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 07, 2011

Dear Ms. Gingerich,

Regarding your earlier post today about the Hoover carpet shampooer. I mistakenly asked you to send us your contact information and I see that your post included your contact information. I will forward this information over to the Sears Cares team and ask that they contact you regarding the issues with the carpet shampooer you had problems with. A personal care case manager will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you very much for being a Sears customer, we value your business very much and look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 15, 2011

To kimnea,

I'm sorry for the bad experience that you had at our Oakland Mall location. I understand that you feel our associate ignored you and we would like the opportunity to make this right and help you with any other issues you may be having. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (kimnea) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 25, 2011

To Ms. Waymire,

I'm very sorry that you've had so many repair problems with your washer and for the lack of customer service you have received. The "No-lemon guarantee" with your Master Protection Agreement assures that your appliance will be replaced if it has had four functional part failures, where a functional part is replaced, within a 12 month period. We would be more than happy to discuss your situation with you further and to provide the quality customer service that you deserve. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (mamamona) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Oct 27, 2011

ellemaecurbless,

I can certainly understand your frustration with having your oven break down multiple times. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you to help resolve your concerns. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and we can help. Please email your contact information to [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you to assist. In your email, please be sure to include your screen name (ellemaecurbless) and the phone number you purchased the oven under so we can make reference to your case. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Sears's response · Nov 09, 2011

Dear Long Time Customer,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. I'm sorry we've not informed you the proper features of the stove. This is definitely not the type of experience our customers should encounter with us. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Long Time Customer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

• Sears's response · Feb 28, 2012

Dear Ovilio Diaz and Neil Leal,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with the failure of your dryer, and setting up your repair appointment. Being without a dryer is tough enough these days, but given the nature of your job, a dryer is a must have. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Ovilio Diaz or Neil Leal you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Mar 01, 2012

Dear Dadiko,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We do understand how important your money is, and would like to apologize for the huge inconvenience this has caused you. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Dadiko you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Mar 22, 2012

Hi Kialed,

We're terribly sorry to learn that you recent Sears repair appointment was such an unpleasant and disappointing experience. My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Executive Social Media Support Team. We came across your post here and wanted to make contact with you. No matter the platform, Sears' goal is always to exceed our customer's expectations. It's clear we have let you down. We'd like to follow up with you and address your concerns. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Kialed) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Apr 19, 2012

Dear Armonde,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the repair communication failures and your overall disappointment in the quality of the products you have purchased from us. Although we do make every effort to maintain our repair route schedules, problems and long repair calls can arise. With that being said, there is no excuse for the poor service you received on your multiple attempts to reach out to us for assistance. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Armonde you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · May 01, 2012

Dear Frederick Ginyard,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our apologies for the continued troubles surrounding the installation of your garage door opener. We do understand your time is valuable and the multiple reschedules due to the incorrect service technician being assigned to the far out scheduled date for the latest repair can cause frustrations. There is a schedule that our service technicians have to adhere to, however, we would like to contact you and go over the options we have to help you in this matter. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the garage door opener was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Frederick Ginyard, you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

• Sears's response · Jun 19, 2012

msommers, I am sorry to see that your repair needs are unresolved as of yet. I show that we have received your contact information and have forwarded it to one of our dedicated case managers, who will be contacting you by the end of business today. We look forward to meeting your repair needs for your dishwasher.

• Sears's response · Jul 10, 2012

Hello Herrick,

I saw your post today and wanted to touch base with you. My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am truly sorry to see all of the trouble that has resulted from your rescheduled delivery. We realize how important it is for us to honor our commitments, and we do apologize that we fell short of that mark in this instance. I can understand your aggravation with this situation, as you were not only inconvenienced in regards to your food and your wife’s medicines, you were then disappointed in the experience you had on the telephone. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to both discuss your experience as well as to monitor the delivery from this point forward to ensure that you receive your appliances. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Herrick) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Nov 06, 2012

Dear susan zezzo,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your washing machine. We understand the importance that the washer plays in the family home and how frustrating this experience must be for you. We would like to look further into what has happened surrounding this unit and see what can be done to assist and to help minimize your concerns. At your convenience, please send us an email to [email protected] providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (susan zezzo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team.

• Sears's response · Jan 07, 2013

Dejavu62,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your delivery. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Dejavu62) in the email so we can reference your post. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

• Sears's response · Feb 07, 2013

Dear marie b in denver,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We’re sorry to hear about the problems encountered while attempting to get a service repair appointment for your refrigerator as well as how it was handled, and for that were sorry. We’d be happy to assist. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mariebindenver), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]

Edwin C.

• Sears's response · Feb 21, 2013

Dear Myrtha Trujillo,

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you have encountered with your mattress and for any inconvenience with our customer service team. My name is Misty and I am with the Sears Cares team and we would like to offer our assistance with resolving this issue. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Myrtha Trujillo), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Sears's response · Mar 05, 2013

Dear mezo,
    My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the way your sockets were shipped. We understand how upsetting this is to you since you've had to pay more in shipping fees. We'd like to speak with and offer our assistance to see how we can turn this situation around. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything thing that can be done to help you is being done. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mezo), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]hc.com.

• Sears's response · May 08, 2013

Dear Downside,

We are sorry for the terrible experience you have had with your dishwasher installation. Sears prides itself on providing the highest quality products and service and we would like apologize for the fact that we’ve made you feel otherwise. We would like to connect you with a dedicated Senior Case Manager at our executive office who can research and assist you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Downside) phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]

Mario G.

• Sears's response · May 08, 2013

Dear NotHappy55,

We’re sorry for the troubles you’ve encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and put an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (NotHappy55) and the phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.
    Edwin C.

• Sears's response · May 27, 2013

Dear livetoride,

We are terrible sorry for the disappointment surrounding the billing concern with the service that was performed on your refrigerator. We certainly understand the importance of saving money anywhere you can. My name is Misty with the Sears Cares team and we would like to speak with you about your recent service experience to see how we can help assist with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (livetoride), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!

• Sears's response · May 29, 2013

Nakia Baird,
    I am Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. We are truly sorry for the frustration and confusion surrounding charges on your bank card from sears.com. We would like the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers look into this further. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the purchase is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Nakia Baird) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 06, 2013

LL51,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I was able to locate your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience in attempting to get your dryer repaired. I can understand how we missed your expectations with anticipating a technician to arrive only to be told later that the appointment had been cancelled. While there are things like weather or illness that are out of our control and can cause a technician to be late or cancel, we'd still like to make sure your repair is finished as soon as possible and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (LL51) and the phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 07, 2013

Dear ML Rosbach,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and want to offer some assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a disappointing experience with your microwave. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with installation, much less to receive poor customer service while trying to obtain a timely resolution. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the microwave is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (ML Rosbach) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 25, 2013

Dear smartwork,

My name is Dee M. with Sears Cares and we want to speak to you about the experience you wrote about. We will be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate parties regarding the Sears card you mentioned in your posting as we value your business. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are currently going through and we are here to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (smartwork), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We look forward to speaking to you soon.

Dee M

• Sears's response · Jul 30, 2013

Dear The Owl,
    We are terribly sorry for the trouble you’ve been having with you online order. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you and assist in resolving your situation with your refund and addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (The Owl) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jul 30, 2013

Dear reggie b,
    We are sorry to hear about the service issues you experienced while trying to get your mower repaired. I know this can be frustrating, especially now since we are in the growing season. We would like the chance to discuss this with you and assist in any way we can. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (reggie b) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Aug 28, 2013

Dear Zigsgals,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. We saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are terribly sorry for the frustrations you have endured with your dishwasher. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager that can assist you in resolving this situation to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (zigsgals), to [email protected] Again, we apologize for any troubles we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Sears's response · Sep 14, 2013

Jameson Lukasik,

We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support Team. If you’d like our assistance, we would be happy to help get you in touch with a supervisor with Citibank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to [email protected] Please include your screen name (Jameson Lukasik), so we may expedite your request, and we look forward to assisting you.

• Sears's response · Nov 14, 2013

loggon,
    We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your range. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand your frustration with this situation and wanted to reach out to you. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this issue with you and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (loggon) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

MySears Community Moderator

• Sears's response · Jan 30, 2014

Hi Debi adams,

We appreciate your feedback concerning your experience with your Kenmore Oasis washer and dryer which failed to meet your expectations. While we are happy to know you have replaced the items with GE products we are concerned about your overall experience. Sears is a retailer of products that are made by manufacturing companies. If a product should fail to meet our member’s expectations we will do all within our power to make the matter right according to the manufacturer’s warranty and/or protection agreement guidelines. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I am taking this time to offer our assistance. If you would like to discuss this matter further or provide further feedback we would be happy to hear from you. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (Debi adams), to [email protected] and a case manager will contact you directly. Thank you for the product feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.

• Sears's response · Mar 19, 2014

Dear mark van vlack,
    Thank you for posting this feedback with your refrigerator. Sears strives to provide top quality services to all its members and judging from the multiple services visits it’s clear to see why you’d be dissatisfied. My name is Isaac and I’m a moderator for the Sears Social Media Support team. I am reaching out to you and offering our assistance with this refrigerator issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mark van vlack ), and the phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]
    Isaac D.

• Sears's response · Feb 27, 2015

Hi Joseph,

We are very upset to see you are having some trouble with your water heater. Have you had a technician out to ### the issue? Please send us a private message with the full name, mailing address and phone number so we can verify the account for review.

Sears Member Service

Dear Amanello,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you experienced with our store and online. Here at Sears we do value you as a customer and would like the chance to look into this for you. My name is Shayne and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can look into your online purchase for you. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Amanello) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Dear Ian TR,

I'd like to apologize for the trouble and inconvenience caused by the continuous problems you've endured with your A/C unit purchased at Sears. I know how uncomfortable and stressful being without air conditioning can be. I'm sure the same problems reoccurring on the unit made these feelings much worse. With most warranties (and even units without warranties), it's less expensive to repair the unit than to replace it; thus Sears would move forward with repairs. I feel terrible that you alternatively were forced to go elsewhere to purchase a new unit while your Sears unit was still out of service. We'd still like to try and assist you to a resolution. I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the air conditioning unit was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Ian TR) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Dear Shaked,

My name is Amanda with Sears Cares Escalations Team. I apologize that the order you placed was cancelled without notice to you or your approval to do so. We would like to speak with you further in regards to this matter. If you could, please send an email [email protected] Also, in the email please provide your screen name (Shaked) so we are able to reference your case to this posting. Once your email is received we will assign your case to a senior case manager and contact you directly. We hope to hear from you soon!

Dear Searssux,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We're indeed sorry to hear your washer is causing some trouble, and has let you down. It's definitely not easy being without a washer now days. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the front load washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Searssux you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear k4llc2,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I came across your post here and wanted to offer assistance. I'm so sorry to hear of the trouble and run around you have endured after the purchase and subsequent cancellation of your boot order. I know it is incredibly frustrating to face this much trouble when just trying to receive a refund. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of service and satisfaction and I know we have deeply disappointed you. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at [email protected] so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (k4llc2) in the email so we can reference to your case.

To Raymond Stehlik,
    My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I’m very sorry to hear about this issue with the range in your home. You should not be having ongoing issues with the door. I am very concerned about this and we would like to look into this issue further to see what kind of solution we can provide. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help in any way we can. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the screen name (Raymond Stehlik) used to post here for reference to this issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Rebecca Johnston,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. What you’ve posted here is not acceptable by any Sears standards and we would like to investigate this as well as resolve the issues. I am sorry that we have put you in such a frustrating situation and we would like the opportunity to make things right.
    My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I would like to help. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Beckyjohnston) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To El Honey Badger,

I am very sorry to hear of the horrible service that you've received surrounding the failed delivery of your washer and dryer. I'm not sure why our delivery team was unable to back their truck up onto wet pavement unless it was new freshly poured pavement. Regardless, you certainly deserve better service than what you have received and I'm sorry for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the delivery was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (El Honey Badger) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To Stoklplme,
    First allow me to apologize for the unforgivable time frame to find this post. The information you were given is a tad bit inaccurate. It is true that appliances are not made to last the 15-20 years they used to, but this is due to consumer demand for a cheaper appliance. The appliances of old were made heave and even super duty and it reflected in the cost of those appliances. As cost comes down, so must the lifecycle due to cheaper parts and designs. This is across the board for any manufacturer. As a seller for the manufacturer we must have the most cost effective to performance ratio units for sale. We obviously hate to see things fail, and they should last for more than 5 years. Anything that is manufactured has a possibility of failure, no matter what it is. This being said, if we can help, we would most certainly like to talk with you. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Stoklplme) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

michellemflores

I’m sorry to hear about our delivery team not calling or showing up on the day of the delivery of your new refrigerator. My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so that we can look into the delivery for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number the number that the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the screen names (michellemflores) used to post here for reference to the issue.

To CLS1978,

I came across your blog and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused by your new over the range microwave. I understand your dissatisfaction after dealing with so many repair visits and even property damage. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We value you as a customer and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you further and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the OTR Microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (CLS1978) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To david Myers,

I'm sorry that you feel that your mother was pressured into buying a service contract for her washer. We'd be happy to discuss this issue with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (david Myers) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

HI Owiler,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Cares Social Media Support Team. We located your post here and wanted to reach out and make contact with you. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the trouble and inconvenience you've encountered with your refrigerator repair. Being without a fully functional refrigerator is never easy, nor are multiple repair appointments. We'd like to speak with you regarding this and look into what's happened with your refrigerator so far.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number). Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Owiler) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sears Cares Social Media Moderator

To Diamondgurl320,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry that you’re having this experience with our repair services. I must apologize that we have been unable to acquire the part(s) to fix your (sewing?) machine. My biggest concern is that you had to go through so much anguish just to get an answer. When there are no parts available, we aren’t able to fix the item, but you most definitely should have been notified of this without all the hassle. This is unacceptable by any Sears standard. We are still the Sears you know and we would like to talk with you about this situation. Since you’ve posted your information here I am going to assign this to one of our Case Managers who will contact you so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. You can also contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide your contact phone number and the phone number the machine was purchased/serviced under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Diamondgurl320) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Sears Cares

P.S. You may want to contact this site’s administrator and have them remove this post, or at the very least modify it to remove your personal information. It is not safe to post your information publicly.

To Diamondgurl320,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your concern, I’m glad we could connect and be of assistance for you. We do value your business and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. If you need any additional assistance from Sears in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to the SearsCares team at [email protected]

To chris yoo,

I am so sorry that this happened in one of our automotive centers and for the trouble you faced when trying to make a formal complaint. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like the opportunity turn this around and make sure that you are treated fairly. We do value you as a Sears customer and we can get you the help that you deserve. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (chris yoo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Good morning Angelah1012,

My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post this morning and wanted to touch base with you. I am very sorry to see that you are having such trouble having your refrigerator serviced. I understand how important it is to have your refrigerator functioning properly as it stores your food, your drinks, and your medicines. If you would allow me the opportunity, I would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your refrigerator is running as it should.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Angelah1012) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

To caromell,

I'm reaching out to you to offer assistance and extend an apology. I'm terribly sorry for your disappointing and frustrating experience. My name is Dianne and I am part of the Social Media Support Team. We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (caromell) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To colin2,

I understand your frustration and even tho it seems like policy was followed in your situation, I'm not confident that you received the best customer service/assistance that we should have provided. For that I do apologize and want to help. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the element was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (colin2) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Upset From Toronto:

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Team and I am sorry to hear about the issues that occured with the delivery of your table set. We would like to assist you in resolving this matter. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Upset From Toronto) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,

• Sears's response · Jun 10, 2016

To ddenvy,

My name is Shayne with Sears Escalations and I am very sorry that you have had such a bad experience with the return of your Armoire at your local store. We should have at least honored the instore credit that was originally offered to you. We would like the chance to look into this for you and see what we can do to help. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] . In your email provide a good contact number and your screen name (ddenvy) so we can reference your case. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Jun 17, 2016

Dear Cwilson.punisher,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry to learn of the multiple setbacks your family has encountered with your refrigerator delivery. We totally agree when mistakes happen, it is our chance to step up, and make it right for you, the customer. We would like to speak with you more about this situation, and ensure that the remainder of your experience goes as smoothly as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Cwilson.punisher), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected] We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Sears's response · Jun 17, 2016

Dear Fisherrp,

Hello, my name is Trent and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I am sorry to hear of the troubles you and your parents have encountered with the repairs to your furnace. We can certainly understand the need to resolve your concern as soon as possible, especially since you have your elderly parents to consider. We would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you and be your one point of contact within Sears to ensure that we resolve your concerns in a satisfactory manner. Please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Fisherrp), to [email protected]

Trent A.

• Sears's response · Aug 02, 2016

dougnsalem,
    Please accept our apologies for the level of customer service you have received from one of our Auto Centers. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post and wanted to offer our assistance. I can see how frustrating to purchase new tires and one of the tires needed to be replaced. We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tires were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (dougnsalem) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears's response · Aug 12, 2016

Cwmartin,
    We’re sorry that our Home Services did not meet your expectations. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would be happy to connect you with a case manager to discuss this situation with you and help address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at [email protected] In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cwmartin) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears's response · Aug 16, 2016

Dear RMC8,

I am sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory service you have received from Sears repair. I can assure you the service you have received is not acceptable at Sears and we would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this with you. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares executive team and we are here for assistance. Please contact my office via email at [email protected] so we can assist you in resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the range was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition please include your screen name (RMC8) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

• Sears's response · Aug 16, 2016

Dear blulincs,

We're truly very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your A/C unit. We know that being without a working a/c unit in the home is big inconvenience. We would like to speak with you about this experience and provide the proper feed back to our business partners in the service center, As the seller of these appliances on the behalf of the manufacturer we provide the service for any appliance we sell. We also hope that the item will not fail, because they have our name attached to them, but anything that is manufactured has the possibility of failure, be it a A/C unit or anything else. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [email protected] so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the A/C unit was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (blulincs) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

• Jk
    JKDE Jul 13, 2016

Buy it from K-mart then unless the ad was expired to begin with.

• Sr
    srchng4care Jul 13, 2016

yes they do it obviously if there is no date it doesnt expire!!! and for some business it isnt a courtesy!!! you ###!!!

• Ta
    Takisis Jul 13, 2016

You obviously do not work in retail in this day and age if you would accept an ad without an expiration date. Most places WILL price match, however you must provide exactly what the item is, as well as the end-date on any promotional events.

• Sr
    srchng4care Jul 13, 2016

HWGA same here!!! ; )

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jul 12, 2016

They're not required to match prices with sale prices. Some stores do it, but that's something you should find out first if it's going to upset you.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jul 12, 2016

Please don't message me privately with your nonsensical blathering. I merely stated that you should research prior to purchasing so that you can make sure a store will give you what you want.

• Ti
    tinawilliams Jul 12, 2016

I brought a xobox 360 for my kids and the lady over the phone told me that she was not going to charge me for shipping and she did which made my account overdrawed. which was not a good thing for me I am a single mother of three and really can't afford that I call back and the manger name dominco said that is it nothing he could. Then I called back on 11/8/10 because I seen the same xbox 360 and it came with a $40.00 gaming card. And the manger said that it was nothing she could do about that. This has been the worst expericene I have every had with on line shopping. And I will every do it again. And will tell my friends and family about buying on line at kmart. As, much money I have sennd in your store a week. I will be going back to walmart.

• Co
    COMPLSEARS Jul 12, 2016

Went into sears today (12 / 10 / 2010) , to have four tires mounted and balanced. After getting my truck back home, I noticed all four rims had been badly damaged, with nicks and scares. I called, brought the truck right back and as i thought they would say there is no way we could have done that. . . ###!!! The person who worked on my truck, should be fired, so after going the hell off for a hour, they offered some ### deal, I boosted it up a notch and took it. If you care about your car or truck, go else where, this has happened to several of my co - workers at dupont, and I would hate to see it happen to you.

• Lo
    lois b. lynch Jun 21, 2016

sears has no customer service just a bunch of robots saying the same thing we are sorry for your frustration bs, you might be sorry if you had taken off work 4 times for nothing, had 2 techs come to your house for nothing, wait from june 18 to august 26 to maybe have the washer repaired and couldnt afford to keep waiting for the dryer to get fixed after 6 weeks and ended up paying someone else to come and fix it!!! maybe you like lying to your customers, resceduling appts without even notifying the customer (Three times) not showing up when the appt day was scheduled by them, and charging me 186.00 for nothing. i have been a customer since 1983 bought all my appliances there, vaccuums, cameras, printers, tvs and tires but believe me i will never ever step foot in their door again. No one will call you back or tell u who u can speak to or anything, that is not customer service in my book and i will tell everyone i know to never use them, i hope they sink like a battleship and end up with no customers at all!!!

• Fi
    Fisherrp Jun 17, 2016

Elderly parents have service agreement on furnace. Had them come out and check furnace before winter and theey said it was fine. On Feb. 28, 2013 thee furnace went out completely. They couldn't come out until thee next week. I called and theey said theat was earliest theey could make it. It is now March 25the and theey still have no heat. 1st appt theey didn't have part to fix withe theem. Next it had to be mailed to theem and now twice more theey have came out and still don't have right part. We live in Illinois and it is thee middle of winter now we also just received 14 inches of snow and still no heat. Supposedly theey are coming on 28the to fix. If you are theinking about getting theeir protection agreement DO NOT DO IT!!! We have had notheing but problems and theis is just thee latest of many. Had water heater go out and theey told my parents to go buy a new one and theey would reimburse theem. Well almost a year later and hubs dress of phone calls and fighting and we finally got it back. I am contacting thee attorney general to report theese issues as well. But FYI. Withe Sears its Definately BUYER BEWARE!!! They deserve to go out of business thee way theey treat theere customers especially after thee sale!

• Cw
    cwilson.punisher Jun 17, 2016

refrigerator was sent damaged 2 times and we were treated very bad when we wanted an exchanged. We are now going to have the refrigerator sent for the 3rd time hoping that it will not be damaged. I dont believe that we should have been treated bad as this was not our fault. We called customer servie and contacted the outlet store just to be treated very rude. We called so many times because we had taken time away from work to have it delivered and all of our food was spoiled from not having a refrigerator. When we called customer service they would not let us talk to a supervisor because they said they were not allowed to do that. Sears being a reputable company I was shocked by this treatment. They were not apologitic at all. When calling for a mistake they made, we should have be treated with the up most respect. Now we are left to talk to no one and we would like to get some help. Who do we call for help? No one will talk to us. Is this the way Sears want to be known? Will the 3rd refrigerator be damaged? Can anyone help us? Chris in Arizona

• 1s
    1SweetAkita Jun 15, 2016

Called on Thursday to make an appointment to have my range repaired. - It smokes each time you turn the oven on. It's clean and has been cleaned twice. Keeps smoking. Sears made an appointment for Friday between the hours of 1 to 5 PM. Called repair number at 4:50 since the repairman had not called or showed up. Customer service indicated that the repairman would call me back in a few minutes. This was at 5:00PM. The repairman called me at 5:30 and indicated that he would be another 45 minutes before he got to me. He also lied and said that he was just assigned my repair job at 4PM today. My repair appointment was made yesterday at 5PM. I let the repairman know that I could not wait any longer for him and I would reschedule. Sears repair called me right back after talking to the repairman and I asked if he was just assigned my repair ticket at 4PM today. The customer service rep. said that was not true and I told her that their repairmen should not lie to customers and represent the company. Now I can not get my range fixed until Tuesday between 1 and 5. What is happing to the repair service at Sears? They have no respect for customers time . I AM Very Disappointed in Sears Repair Services!!!

• Av
    avanessian Jun 11, 2016

What is next - Do I file a claim with small claims court?

We bought a tool box from Sears and spent over $1, 000 on it. Once we assembled it, cut and lined the drawers and put all the tools in it; we realized the lock was brocken.  I called customer service and they said it was past the 72 hours.  HOURS of phone call later and letters, I am told I can not get a replacement.  We even hired a locksmith that said the lock is unfixable.  So, we are out $1, 000 and SEARS wont help us other that telling us to call customer service.  This has been the most disappointing customer service expereince ever.

Any Suggestions??? Other than call customer service.  I have already been transfered over 10 times.

Thanks in Advance,
    ANGRY

Order #[protected]

• Dd
    ddenvy Jun 10, 2016

On January 20th, 2010 I went to my local sears store to buy baby furniture for my expecting baby. I thought that sears would be best place to go because they have a good reputation or so I thought. I went right to the baby department and went looking for a crib and dresser set. The only thing in the store was a cataloge full of cribs and one armore in the box sitting out. So I ordered the crib and asked about the amore they said it was the the last one because of the holidays this was the only one and they wouldn't be getting anyore. It looked nice on the box and it matched the cribe I ordered so I bought that as well.

I received by cribe and armore and set up the cribe right away but because of space I waited to set up the armore it is now June and started putting the Armore together and halfway through it I realized that not all the pieces were there and there weren't holes were screws were suppose to go. So I called sears and told them the problem and they said that because it was past 90 days I wouldn't get my money back HOWEVER that I can bring it back even without the box and bring my receipt with me and they will take the armore and give me store credit for the amount that I paid for it which was 80 dollars.

I arrived at sears with the armore and my receipt and they tell me that there is nothing that they can do because its past the 90 days. Even though when I called I was told that I woud get store credit. They refused to do anything about it, they didn't give me my money back or give me store credit and insisted that I call the manufacure they were so rude and stuck up.

So basically sears told me one thing and did another they totally screwed me over they weren't helpful at all, and had such nasty attitudes. That was money that went down the drain that I could of used for something that I could actually use sears is a total rip off.

• Gi
    Gindyj1 Jun 08, 2016

We purchased a Kenmore grill in 2008. It had an unlimited warranty on the burners. The burners are no longer working and are completely rusted out. They no longer make these burners. I have now spent a week trying to have an intelligent conversation regarding what Sears is going to do since these burners are not available. After 15 or so telephone conversations, unanswered emails and ridiculous facebook messages I am so frustrated and still have no answers. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. We have always trusted Sears and Kenmore. We will no longer purchase from them and will definitely spread the word to family and friends.

• Se
    Sears Dead TV Jun 08, 2016

Totally agree, the people who are making the appt.'s have the personalities of a rock! No one is any more interested in helping you get your repair completed, then they are in working there! Any time I call I am always greated with "thank you for being a Sears Premier customer" and that's because everything in my home was purchased from Sears and is covered by a warranty on each item from Sears! But, if I would have known what a hassle and all day (or all week) drama it would be to try to set up an appt to repair one small TV I would have NEVER renewed the repair
    contract!!! It would be worth my sanity to simply go out an purchase another T.V.!!!

• Di
    dianne crema Jun 08, 2016

horrible appointment repair personnel took 5 people to make appt which was scheduled to be at my mothers house with her machine which is perfectly fine three dys later then i was told and in the a.m. not the p.m. i found this out when i was at home waiting for repairman and called for conformation time i cancelled sears repair completely you just lost a faithful customer who has bought lawn mowers blowers and 4 washers ans dryers because i trusted sears forget it when i cant even make a repair appt without extreme stress and a waste of my afternoon i highly suggest youdo msome rehiring with better manors in nthat dept toward your consumers who call

• Valerie Jun 08, 2016

The sears tech came out to perform annual maintenance on my heat pump (bought in 2005). It worked fine before he got to my home and fine while he was there. As the day wore on and the July temps were climbing we realized the house wasn't cooling off. Of course, this was on a Saturday and they wouldn't send him back to the house. The best I could do was a Wednesday appointment sometime between 8 and 5. The customer service department wouldn't return my messages and the contact center wouldn't put me through to anyone else who could help. 2 days later, I found this weird shaped piece of metal in the grass. Turns out the tech forgot to put the breaker back in the outside box after service. I stopped payment on my check to them and now Sears has sent me to a collection agency to get my $89 for crappy service in my home and crappy customer service. I HATE SEARS AND WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME WITH THEM!

• Valerie Jun 08, 2016

Opened my credit card statement for my brand new gold master card from sears yesterday. Was amazed to find that the caring personnel in the sears protection agreement dept. had kindly taken upon themselves to provide me with coverage on three appliances I had purchased in the past from them. The first one being a TV I bought in 1998, which was struck by lightning in 2001 and replaced with a new unit from a different retailer. The second was a chest type freezer I bought in 2001 and the third a dehumidifier purchased in 2003. All of these items they took upon themselves to insure for me for the paltry sum of $475. I didn't even have to authorize it! Of course it would have been somewhat troublesome for me to do so since I was 1500 miles away on vacation on the very date they stated the agreement was authorized!! I do recall that some months previous to all this a call from a telemarketer trying to sell me this same insurance. At that time I did unconditionally decline the offer. Guess I just don't know what's good for me. This is fraud plain and simple, no other way to describe it!! Other than theft. I will never ever darken the door of another Sears or K-Mart again!! Where are the lifesucking lawyers when you need them.

• Br
    Brammole Jun 08, 2016

I had a scheduled appt on aug 10, repair technician came stayed two hours to fix part. he realized it was not right part. he ordered another part, it was suppose to be in on fiday, so we scheduled another appt on aug 17, the part did not come in till tues aug18, we rescheduled for thurs 20 aug was no showed, they scheduled me for an appt. for the 25 aug which i had no recognition of until late, plus i had to work anyway. now they are coming on the 31 aug between 8-12am. i already paid for cost of repair and the part, but have not recieved the proper concern by your employees for the time i missed off work and being self employed. after this tv is fixed, i will not ever use sears again for anything. your empoyees have not communications skill between them, to give the proper customer service need, to provide the service to your comsumers. your might have a big company, but one of these days its gonna bite ya. I've notices you lost alot of customers already. if you cannot handle the load you need to hire more people. laura delaney palmerlake, colorado [protected] I will be writing better business dept on this situation also.

• Su
    Suzanne Jun 08, 2016

I have scheduled appointment twice now, and for the last time, with Sears Home Service Repair. Both times the technician never showed up at the scheduled "CONFIRMED" time for maintenance on a home appliance. Their customer service line is manned by reps who DO NOT speak the English language clearly, and have absolutely zero training in core customer service. I have had to practically shout into the phone my basic information, ask them to repeat what they have said to me because their accent is too thick, and I have even had to deal with their reps while they were eating something while talking to me!!

Unf****ing believable! I hope Sears does go completely out of business. THey don't deserve a hardworking person's time or money. I've used 2 vacation days from work staying home waiting for their employees who never arrive. I will never buy so much as a pair of socks from any Sears store again! DO NOT USE SEARS HOME REPAIR!!! BEWARE!!!

• Ju
    Julie Jun 08, 2016

Sears Canada Repairs. AWFUL!!! I waited all day and the tech. showed up at the very last possible moment and spent 10 minutes looking at our dishwasher. He said it just had some food in it and then charged me $200.00. That night we ran the dishwasher (which was working perfectly fine, but my glasses were a bit dirty) and it DID NOT WORK AT ALL. There was a terrible burning smell and no water was circulating. We called Sears and they told us they could not send anyone out to look at it for another week. That's their customer service. Terrible. I will never buy anything again from Sears. NEVER.

• Cr
    Crystal Ann Jun 08, 2016

We purchased a gas stove from Sears in December, 2010 and were promised a rebate on the delivery for $79. In the mail, we received a Citi debit card for the amount. I left the card in my desk drawer until today.

I went to Sears and had a new battery put in my watch for $12.62 with the debit card.

Next, I went to the ladies sleepwear dept. on the third floor. At the register I was told the card was “void”. So I went to the second floor and they told me I had $66.38 left on the card. On the first floor I attempted to buy a purse and scarf. I was told at the register that I only had $16 left on the card. I asked if there was a customer service dept. in the store and was told that every register station was customer service.

In the appliance dept., I talked to a salesman who referred me to two managers. They called Sears Charge Accounts and gave me the phone. Sears Charge could not find me in their system because they do not handle gift cards or rebates. The person at Sears Charge advice me to go back to the register that offered $66.

The two managers realized this was a rebate card and called again. This time it was claimed I had used the card at A&G Fresh Market for $50.51 on February 28, 2011. Since I have no recollection of that purchase, they asked if someone else in my family might have used it and I replied that it could only be my husband. The two managers laughed and told me I should get the $50 from him.

My husband has no recollection of using the card and I have informed him several times that I will never buy anything from Sears again. Their cashiers are uninformed, their computer system is screwed up and this is an obvious scam. As for the $16 left on the card, I would l never use it, since Sears mostly sells junk.

• Hi
    Higginno Jun 08, 2016

This is an almost-exact copy of an email that I sent to Sears . It tells my story and will hopefully help someone make an informed decision before purchasing from Sears.

To Whom it May Concern,
    I Purchased an Electric Range from the Stroudsburg Sears Store on 11/15 for 476.99. After accessories, taxes, and delivery the total was 595.69. My experience in the store was wonderful; the associate Bill was able to help me quickly and efficiently. However, this is where the good ends.

Unfortunately, it would take 10 days for this range to be in stock and delivered to my house. Annoying, but acceptable. This would make the anticipated delivery date 11/25, the day before Thanksgiving. As I was purchasing this range as a surprise for my mother (our current stove is an old Kenmore that has begun to break down, how ironic) I knew that I would need this range no later than 11/25. I was assured by Bill that it would be there, and while he could not guarantee a time, he assumed that it would be in the morning due to our close (45 min) proximity to they distribution center.

9 days later, 11/24- I get the call confirming my delivery time. 3-5 pm. I'm less than thrilled, as we need to begin cooking midday on the 25th. I ask to speak with an associate who tells me that they cannot change delivery times (Really, way to inconvenience your customers), but offers to leave a msg for the delivery team and assures me that it will be there.

Morning, 11/25- I begin calling Sears home delivery to see if my delivery time has been switched. No luck. I am told that I am stop 15 of 18. Wonderful. The drivers are on stop 4. I have a long day ahead of me.

3pm, 11/25- My third or 4th call that day to Home delivery. Every time I have been told that they drivers are on stop 4. How long can one stop take? I finally find out that the truck has broken down. I call back 5 minutes later to see if I get the same story from someone else. I don't. 5 Minutes later I call again, same truck breaking down story, but now they've added a spin where my my items are getting on another truck and will be delivered to me by the reported time. 5pm. I'm holding my breath.

5pm, 11/25- I call again. At this point I've memorized the number so it really is no bother. (Side-note- Why am I calling about an Item I purchased in Pennsylvania, being delivered in Pennsylvania, and I am outsourced to Asia somewhere? Idiocy) Anywho, I am now informed that due to traffic my items will be arriving at 9pm. Yay. At this point I have had my 2nd of several mini meltdowns and have made the associates aware that the situation is completely unacceptable. They are apologetic, but ineffective. I want my range.

9pm, 11/25- Was the truck kidnapped by aliens? Have the workers staged a coup and made off with all of the appliances? Exciting though those possibilities may be, my range is still not here. I call again, to no avail. My new estimated delivery time is 11pm. Sounds odd. I did not know Sears delivered so late. (PS. The associates have REFUSED to give me Sears' delivery center's direct line, so that I can get this information myself. They insist on calling for me. You guys must get a great rate on Asia-US international calls). Another meltdown. I need a drink. Trying to go out to the bar, but oh wait, I have to wait around for this supposed delivery at 11 pm. I pace for 2 hours.

11:02 pm, 11/25- I call Home Delivery and demand to speak to a supervisor. He kindly agrees to the ridiculousness of the situation. He also informs me that Sears does NOT deliver past 9pm. Oh, lovely. I was just lied to for the past two hours. I could have been out having that drink. Darn. Despite apologizing for my now slightly ruined Thanksgiving (You ever try cooking a meal for 10 in a finicky stove and 3 working burners? fun.) the supervisor cannot help me. Perhaps I would like my delivery on Sunday? Sure, why not. Doesn't defeat the purpose at all. At this point I am on my way to the bar anyway. I acquiesce. He informs me that my range will be delivered on Sunday. Great. At least something worked out-I finally got that drink.

Sunday, 11/29- Comes and goes. No call, no stove. No nothing. Lies. At this point I am questioning the integrity of people as a whole. What is truth?

10 AM, Monday, 11/30- I call my local Sears store to cancel my order and get my money back. They inform me that- wait for it- I have to call Home Delivery to do that. YAY my favorite people EVER. I call Home Delivery. I cancel my order (which is not without drama of it's own let me tell you- Newsflash-school your employees on how return procedures work. It ain't rocket science). I find that I will (maybe, hopefully) be getting my money back in the form of check and credit to the card(because I paid with 2 forms of payment). I am in peace now that this situation is over.

Now you know my story, here are my complaints. 1- I purchase something in a STORE, I expected to be assisted by employees in that store, not Bangladesh. 2- "I don't know" is better than lying. 3- "I don't know" should never even be said! If employees are properly trained, they should know, or they should know enough to find someone who does. There is NO reason I should have been lied to and given the run around the number of times that I was. 4- I spent $600 dollars in your store. When purchasing a large ticket item, I expect to be treated as a valued customer. I am, in fact, doing you a favor. As a highly respected and influential member of my community, I am in a position to inform many people of the terrible ordeal that I went through. I doubt that Sears would want to be cast in that negative light, especially in such a slow economy and with the Christmas season right around the corner.

This situation is highly unfortunate and unacceptable. I have been turned off to Sears and do not intend on purchasing anything there in the future- ESPECIALLY large ticket items, and I fully intend to advise my friends, family, partners, colleagues, babysitter, neighbor, bus driver, grocery checkout girl, former track coach, etc. to follow suit.

Sadly, I still need a range. I went to Sears not because the price was the lowest (although that did help) but because of the superior reputation of customer service. Ironic, right? After this experience I will take my money elsewhere. I am more than willing to spend hundreds more to actually receive the items that I was promised, and to be treated with respect as a customer. And I can guarantee you that I will recommend to all of those around me to run (not walk), screaming, from Sears.

• Op
    ophelia Jun 08, 2016

your assissant Juan Cedillo he isn"t a very good customer service person. i went to see about oil change. waited in line. he help one genmen and i was next. get on the telephone talk with another customer. would have called back or waited their turn. so ups man came in .two other customer came in . but he decided to help the ups man and help thw customer that was the last person to come in the store. but what really piss me off was that i was next and told us customer to wait for the other employee because he was going to lunch, . i don't think that eas very good customer service. i will not shop that that sears again . i will tell all my friends not to eirther. thank you

• De
    debbieurk Jun 08, 2016

The rebate card is NOT a credit card. You just use the amount of rebate as if it is a credit card. If you use up the entire amount in 3 months, just destroy your card and nothing will happen. It does not activate into a credit card. If you don't use your rebate card in 3 months a $3 charge will start to accrue monthly. However, NO charge will be on the card as long as you use it in 3 months. Again, this is not a credit/debit card. It is a rebate card that acts like a debit/credit card. You are not initiating a credit card if you use this.

• Ka
    kathy47038 Jun 08, 2016

I purchased a microwave online via Sears.com on April 27 and followed the online wizard to create a delivery and installation date of May 1. Price $550.00

On April 28 we received a call to state that our microwave was ready for pickup. We told them it was supposed to be delivered with installation. They said they would get back to us. Later that day, a man called to say that there was no issue with the delivery and installation date and that he did not know why the person called about pickup.

On May 1 the microwave or a phone call never arrived.

I contacted Sears to find out what the issue was. They could not give a real answer but promised that they would work on getting a new installation date and call us back later that day.

They never called, so I called again the next day. Finally we are told that they cannot find someone to drive this far for installation. (of course, because they were not smart enough to work with Aurora, Indiana or a close OH service, instead trying out of Indianapolis!)

After 4 days of trying to get resolution, we finally decided to cancel the order and go to our local Sears in Aurora for the purchase. We were told that we would receive a confirmation of the cancellation in 30 minutes.

We waited and contacted our local Sears to make the purchase. No dice. They order had not shown canceled and that we would need to wait 24 hours. We waited until 4 more days later. No dice. Still not credited back. Contacted Sears Credit Card, they see no cancellation. Contacted Sears.com, they tell us we have to wait 3 - 10 days but could not provide a cancellation confirmation.

Contacted again 3 days later, finally someone tells me the order never canceled and I have to wait 3 - 5 more days.

EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. All we wanted was answer and they treat us like dirt after spending over $4000 yearly with them.

We know that our local Sears can take care of the order for $450 for the same item and installation.

After 4 weeks and at least 5 hours in phone calls, we have received no satisfaction from Sears.com and we do not recommend that anyone use this service because the local Sears can do it without issue and for $50 cheaper.

The offered us nothing for our inconvenience.

Jane75007 Jun 08, 2016

Well, if you use that language (shove it up their [censor]) over the phone I can imagine why anyone would LOVE to help you out! Believe me, when I worked at Sears I was more than willing to go the distance in customer service for most customers. However, if someone started off the call to me in a rude manner, demanding, yelling or otherwise being unprofessional then I'll be upfront. I am less willing to do any extra work for you if you are going to treat me like that. I will do what policy & procedure demand, but I am not going to waste my time doing anything extra if you are going to speak like that to me over the phone. I have other customers (who will treat me with respect, I am still a professional here to help if you let me) to attend to. I have had to end calls because customer have threatened me, the call center (bombs!), demanded very personal information (yeah, we can't do that for obvious reasons), and use such explicit language that it was impossible to conduct a professional conversation or even to inform them of anything. So I imagine that you are "one of THOSE" customers. Congratulations, you are unlikely (as your experience proves) to have anyone want to help you with an attitude like that. Would YOU want to help someone who treats you like that? All of that being said, I'll go through where I have problems with your post.

1.) I know the no apology bit is a lie from you, madam. At every point during ANY conversation that you have with any representative with Sears they are REQUIRED to express empathy. Therefore, I imagine you have heard, "I am so sorry that you are experiencing problems with X. ". I don't know if you took the time to LISTEN, but I can guarantee that it was there. So that is blatantly not true and I know that for an undeniable fact.

2.) There is always two sides to the story when customers want to say that a rep is "rude". First, were you polite in your approach? The customer is NOT always right and they do not have the right to treat CS reps like dirt. They want us to tell them what they want to hear to make them happy when often we have to tell them to the truth. Just because you don't like to hear the information does not make it false. Odds are if you are polite to the service folks then you will get better results. Just a tip. Most of the time "rude" is translated to "not giving me what I want to hear right now". Our job is to tell the truth and abide by policy. Some of the time customers don't like that, 95% of the time they are ok. I am guessing you are part of the 5% that simply cannot wait your turn.

3.) We have managers that are spread out over teams of 20-30 people. If every rep gets 10 requests to speak to an MOD (in theory) than that is almost 300 people to talk to per day. Now, multiply that times at least hundreds of teams in just one location. That is why when a customer asks to speak to a MOD we have to get you to give us your information so that we can have a MOD call you back. We have to address the complaints in the order we get them during business hours. If you are #200 in a queue of 300 call backs then you may not get your call from an MOD the same business day. So its not true that we "don't have any", but it is absolutely true that the MOD is very busy addressing complaint after complaint. Most of the time it has to do with scheduling and our MOD's can't do anything about that in a call center. Scheduling of repairs is determined by the total number of repair requests, availability of techs in your specific area & duress vs. non-duress. (more details on that here in a sec). ***Customer solutions is escalated. They did not lie to you about that. They are escalated above the management in repair. So it is absolutely true that all the reps in Customer solutions have the exact same powers as any manager on duty. If you spoke to Customer solutions you actually spoke to someone above members of management. So your assertion that you "have yet to speak to a member of management" is incorrect.***

3.) Your MPA clearly states that Sears is not responsible for loss of the use of machine, lost wages or time. It is section 14 in your contract. Once again, I am amazed at the customers who don't READ their contracts before they sign them. So all this about "taking off work" is void. I understand that your time is valuable but Sears is a business. The only obligation they have to you is to provide service on their schedule, with the staff that they choose & during the business hours they deem suitable. Your MPA also states this. Since you signed on the dotted line it is understood that you took it upon yourself to fully understand what it is you were signing before you signed it. It is not Sears fault that you chose not to do that or breezed over all those important facts about now you are complaining.

4.) The technicians are not assigned until the day of service. Furthermore they go to each repair on a case by case basis. They DO NOT have their route planned out for them. The only call they know about is the first one of the day. They wake up and call that person. From that point forward each service call is received in real time. This means that once the service person finishes the repair at one location he then downloads the next location. So he doesn't know what time he is coming (it all depends on how fast the repairs before you take and where you are in relation to the customer right before you) any more than a CS rep does the night before. So when you want a "specific time" and not an ETA window (8am-12pm) that is not how the service system works. Also, at the time you made this post I am betting that he had to order parts for you? Did your washer get fixed on the return trip? I'm guessing so because I don't see any more posts from you. Funny how that works?

I understand that is how you BELIEVE it should work, the way you want it work, and that everyone has a million suggestions as to what they would do. Sears does its best to provide service to thousands of people per day. Often the repairs go off without one hitch. There are thousands of repairs that go smoothly every day but you don't hear about them on internet complaint boards because they are busy with their lives. Not complaining to the internet.

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience. That you felt the need to discontinue your protection agreements (really dumb move by the way. You will pay so much more in repair/parts in the future, but its your choice), and generally take your toys & go home like a child. You'll use other service and then see how truly horrible it is. Then, like so many others who threaten never to come back to Sears, you will. I heard that countless times when I worked there and inevitably I get a call from them a month later for their preventative maintenance on the MPA's they never actually canceled. Its all posturing and smoke most of the time.

So yeah, moral of the story. You can't always get what you want. If you treat service people like I think you do (from the tone of your post) then most likely you are going to get what you give. Even if they try to be polite and up beat -- its hard to do that when you are getting told any number of obscene things by customers, know what I mean? So yeah, for every "rude" agent I can bet that the customer was not a bucket of sunshine either. Normally the agents will rise above it (as we are expected to do) but you can only do that for so long before you have an off day.

So you complained about Sears... feel better now?

• Ra
    Razxogre Jun 08, 2016

I scheduled service on my kenmore washer under MPA on 1/11/10 and was scheduled service for 1/19/10, 10am-2pm. I arranged for time off so they could come. I got a call at appx 9:45am the day of service telling me the tech called in sick and to reschedule 8 days later. I voiced that I had arranged time off of work for this service and they needed to keep their commitment. well the lady was the rudest person, and when I asked for a Supervisor I was told they dont have any (lie #2). I was promised a call back from management (lie 3) that never came. I called the number the agent gave me and it was a non sears number. I finally found the number to customer solutions. The lady I spoke with was kind and understanding anmd arranged for me to have service 1st call on Sat. I called the next day to verify and was answered by yet another RUDE person that basically told me the last person lied (lie 4) and that they cannot promise a time slot, only between 8am & noon. But if I called Fri eve they could tell me what position I was in. So I took Sat morning off work. I called fri eve as told and found out (lie 5) that they cannot tell me that information..and when I requested a Manager I was told they are all managers at the cust solutions number (lie 6). So I am waiting 8am -noon on Sat (lie 7)and at 12:20 get a call from tech telling me I am next and should be here in 45 minutes or so. He made it as he commited. Washer STILL not fixed and I will have to take yet a 3rd day off work and again will have wait a 4 hour window that they most likely will not meet. So here I sit with a pre-paid master Service Agreement on a broken washer, and so far have invested 2 days from work at a loss of about $225.00 and have a 3rd one to go. i could have bought a new washer for the 3 days off and the cost of that MPA. and still NO APOLOGY from Sears and I have yet to speak with anyone from Management. I am sooo done with Sears. I have cut up my Sears cards and am writing corporate a letter to cancel my MPA's on all appliances, close my Sears accounts, and shove thes pieces of credit card up their ###.

• Se
    Sears service Jun 08, 2016

The service men were going to install unnecessary parts and indicated that if I did not use sears service the compressor would be returned to sears. The warranty was not a sears warranty, but a manufacture warranty on a 9 year old compressor sent directy to my home. Additionally, the charges made no sense and when I try to get a explanation from Sears customer service, The young lady told me that it was not possible, inless, I paid for the work and than I can questioned the bill. Before authorizing the work I had the following questions: 1: What are the following fees: 1: Drier Leak: 108.00 2: PM added charge: 49.99 3: Helper Tech charge: $179.51 Total labor charge: 538.52. I called sears to voice my concerns and they indicated someone will call within 72 hours: No one called.

• 72
    72yearsyoung Jun 08, 2016

I purchased a zero gravity chair through Sears.com. The chair was shipped by the vendor and received in a reasonable time frame. I assembled the chair and was not happy with it. I called customer service and was told the vendor would issue a pick up in 5 working days This was the middle of March 2011. I waited for the vendor to issue the pick up but it never happened. I constantly called customer service and each time I was told they would look into the problem and they would be back in touch in 3-5 working days. I finally had enough and got the phone number for their executive offices. I spoke with customer account executive and he finally got the vendor to react and issue a pick up. The chair was returned. I am still waiting for a refund of my $825.36. I keep getting the run around each time I call .The latest was a problem issuing a refund to PayPal. I don't know when or if I will get a refund but Sears .com gets my vote for the Number 1 worst customer service organization. I would be happy to join a class action against these shysters. DON'T BUY SEARS.Com

• Rx
    RXGIRL Jun 08, 2016

Sears.com uses third party vendors to sell the merchandise on their website, but they bill you the minute you purchase the item. If the vendor does not ship you what you bought, you still get billed by Sears + interest and finance charges. When you call customer service (?) they tell you that you must contact the vendor to get a credit. The information they sent me to contact the vendor consisted of an "out of service" phone number and a non-responsive e-mail. They are now threatening to turn my account over to a collection agency. This is a nightmare! CR of Maryland

• Gu
    Gummer Jun 08, 2016

Previous to retirement from Sears, my plumber told me to get a new boiler for heat and hot water. My boiler had been a nightmare of blow ups and shut downs and was only about 5 years old when all these problems started. The company that sold it to my previous plumber had gone out of business, so repairs were next to impossible. This was not going to happen to me again, I had choices and I chose to have Sears install a new boiler, complete with service policy. From month one on I have had nothing but problems.

Number 1, Sears Policies do not say, If you have an emergency they cannot come until your regular service day. Then when the regular service day comes more than likely the boiler needs a part that has to be ordered, arrives wrong or right, has to be reordered, and reordered, and installed on your next regular service day!

Well, guess what? Here I sit after a week of waiting, no heat, no hot water. My spouse spent all morning making calls when this happened and finally got Helen, a Care Administrator who spent most of her day trying to get a specialist to come see us. Bless her heart, he came two days before our regular day and of course, had to order another part. How can a brand new boiler go so wrong? The policy covers the cost, but what happens if we don't carry a policy forever? At this point I want Sears to take this lemon out of my home and give me all my money back so I can get someone that is reliable if I have an emergency. I have been told by appointment department, boil water or use a neighbors bathroom, and no they did not have a number I could call to go over their position and get service. My spouse went on-line to get a care person. The CEO's number was disconnected!

• Bj
    B. J. Cowley Jun 08, 2016

In 2007, I bought an air conditioning unit from Sears. It cost $11000.00 plus an additional $500 for the extended warrantee.
    Even though I was told that installation would begin within a few days, it was a month later and only after I called several times. The electrician they sent to install the new wiring came several hours after he stated that he would be here because he was, "scrounging around for parts." I should have cancelled the deal right then. Eventually, he got the job done but, in the process, diconnected the line to my dryer which Sears never reconnected.

The air conditioning was improperly installed. They used the same vents as the evaporative cooler and did not vent into the kitchen and dining rooms. The unit was improperly positioned so it did not have maximum air flow. Wires we left dangling and exposed.

The first time I called for service, it was because my dog had pulled a wire loose. They came and reconnected it. The second time, they refused so I called a different repair service who found that the 220 line was not connected at both terminals. They fixed the problem.

The next time I called, the dog had again, pulled the line loose. The repairman came, looked at the line and told me he couldn't fix it because it was a 220 line and he couldn't work on a 220 line. He then said that he brought some 220 line with him just in case but, since it was that line, Sears would not allow him to work on it. Does that make sense to anyone?

I, again, called someone else. Then, in May, 2009, my neighbor kids kicked their ball onto my roof. I was away. The pushed the air conditioner out so that they could climb on it to get the ball. When they pushed it back, they kinked the coolant line. I called Sears. They refused to come because it wasn't covered under the warrantee. No problem, I can pay. No, they would not come, even though they tell you that they can work on any product. I called a different company who replaced the line, repositioned the unit, and bolted it down.

Last week, I noted that the unit wasn't putting out cool air. I didn't bother to call Sears. I called another company. They came and discovered that, when the unit was installed, they never put an air filter in the unit so the unit was full of dirt, dust, and debris. Great. No telling how much I have spent in extra electric cost since the unit was working to cool with all that gunk on it. Also, no telling how much damage has been done since Sears failed to install the unit correctly!

I called the Sears Corporate office to complain. The service person's reply to the complaint was, "what do you want from me?" Now, I realize that most of the work was not covered under warrantee. No problem. But there whole operation was rude and showed absolute incompetence from the very beginning of the installation process. I will never, ever purchase another thing from Sears & I highly recommend that you don't either. It will cost you far more than money.

• Kn
    kndsharp Jun 08, 2016

Boy has this American company found a new low. Was unable to find an online, on the phone or supervisor with ANY level of appropriate customer service when attempting to schedule a repair on a Kenmore Elite dishwasher that has already had a major repair done by them when still under warranty. Appointment scheduling rep on the phone became angry with me when she was unable to find our record with all of the valid present and historic phone number, names, address (that they had already been to) I was supplying. It was as if she believed I was beneath her and unable to correctly provide my own information...couldn't be that she was unable to correctly access it from their database?? After reluctantly creating a new record the charge for service was $10 more than what is clearly listed online. "My location" she explained. Asked about 10% for "ANY in home service repair" and was told that was for new appliance purchase only. Funny that it clearly reads "in home service repair". I think I will just purchase a new--NON Kenmore--dishwasher so I don't ever have to bother Sears Repair service again.

• Jk
    JKDE Jun 08, 2016

What is the final purchase cost AFTER sales and coupons? If it is less then $499, no free delivery and haul away.

• Mr
    Mr_heatmizer Jun 08, 2016

I attempted to purchase a set of tires from Sears in Ann Arbor. The store was happy to take my money, only to tell me that they could no longer get those tires. Ok, so they ordered from a different manufacturer, only to tell me that it would take 1 week to receive them. They called me one week later to come in to get the tires (blizzard conditions), but I drove in and they took my keys. After waiting 2 hours in the mall, they called me to inform me that they had "lost" my tires. They saw them yesterday, but they are gone. This store is absolutely worthless, as are the ENTIRE management. Do not ever shop Sears in the Briarwood Mall, especially for tires!!!

• Sh
    shabatt Jun 08, 2016

June 24, 2010
    To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter because I am very upset. I have been a customer of Sears and Roebuck since I was a child with my mother, as a mature teen and as an adult shopping for my own family. I am a fifty five year old woman who was shopped for myself for over thirty-five years with your establishment. I have continued shopping at Sears because of the quality of your merchandise. Over the years I saw that you sold top merchandise and stood behind what you sold.
    I have purchased several lawn and gardening items this year alone. One of my purchases was a gazebo on March 25th 2010 made as an online purchase and picked up in my local store on March 31st 2010. Although purchased in March, it was not put up until May the 29th for the Memorial holiday. Presently, I am really disgusted with the poor quality of the gazebo. After all the work of assembling I thought we would try to support it better than the required recommended by your company. So we went out and purchased additional stronger anchors and rope to support it better. Once it was anchored it continued to sway back and forth. The metal frame just bent with the slightest wind. I understand that you are not responsible for Mother Nature but it is a gazebo that should be able to withstand some wind. Gazebos are made for outside not inside where wind is expected. Well on Tuesday June 22nd we had a thunderstorm that destroyed the gazebo even more. The metal was torn away from the screws. I realize that you are not responsible for the weather but I paid $550 for this gazebo that did stand for a month. The materials of this gazebo are so flimsy that it can’t be fixed.
    I have never been so disappointed by one of your products before but I really feel let down by Sears because of this product. I could have purchased other gazebos that were cheaper than Sears but I thought that the quality of your product would surpass others. $550 is a lot of money to just waste. I would appreciate a return response and even some kind of compensation in the form of a credit or free replacement parts. The four pillars are salvageable but the rest of the framing is bent and even broken. I have my proof of purchase and the entire frame if you need that. Your response would be appreciated.

Mary Kay M Jun 08, 2016

ad clearly states that free delivery and haul away is included on all mattress and/or foundation set purchase over $499. The department manager and store manager refuse to honor the ad stating the mattress alone must be $499 after sales and coupons. The ad actually state it twice OFFER APPLIES TO ANY MATTRESS AND/OR FOUNDATION SET PURCHASE OVER $499.
    I contacted Sears customer care and was told they won't go against what store manager said. I have written to the CEO of Sears and have not had the courtesy of a response. The store manager confirmed that there had been no retration of this ad as being incorrect.
    I want to purchase the mattress set as advertised. I have ad

• Da
    daisy8919 Jun 08, 2016

Friday, December 11th, I called to request a $0 balance fax letter be sent to my office for 2 seperate credit cards that I had in the past with Sears. One Gold Master Card and one regular Sears Credit Card. Both of which have been at $0 balance for sometime now. My credit report still has not been updated, claiming both accounts still hold balances. On Friday I called customer service and was told that it was not a problem to have letters for both accounts sent to me, but that I needed to be by the fax machine to verify that I had received the faxes. Since I was not in a place where I could do that, I called back this morning. The first person that I spoke with could not understand me and I could not understand her. After asking to be transferred, the second person informed me that she could help me with only one of the two accounts and gave me a second number to contact for the other account. After calling the other number, I was then informed that they could process my request, but it would be 2 to 3 days before I would receive the fax. My question?? Why is it one can fax me in minutes, while the other takes 2 to 3 days? And why can one gentleman help me with all my questions one day and then I am told another day that, that is NOT the case? To the man I spoke with on Friday! Thank you! You were very much a help and very pleasant to speak with. You obviously know more about your job than the remainder of people answering the phones. Keep up the good work. As for the rest of you! You all need some pointers in being personable to start and somebody better send you all back for more training!