Sears Kenmore Refrigerator / kenmore elite refrigerator 74023

?, United States Review updated:

Do not buy this refrigerator! I have had this model for 4 years. It has needed repair 5 times for leaks and failure to cool. The large drawer and two door bins have been replaced and are cracked again. Sears does not stand behind the craftsmanship. Even the problems that occurred the first year were not under warranty. I have spent so much time and money on this refrigerator, and I am more than disappointed in Sears. Sears sold me a LEMON appliance and followed up with worse than horrible customer service. Again, I warn you not to buy this refrigerator at any cost!

Tc
Jun 24, 2019

Comments

• Ry
      Jun 24, 2019

I have a similar model with the same issues. Appliances are expected to need replacements/repairs from time to time, but these seemed to have been a design failure from the start. The proper response from Sears should be to own the mistake and pay for its replacement/repair when it is clearly a manufacture defect. Requiring the customer to keep paying the labor costs to their own technicians to perform the repair seems like a pretty shady business model to me.