SBI Credit Cardsbi credit card payments has become a big headache!

V

My monthly credit card statement is 27th of every month. My last statement for the month of August was received by me with a total amount outstanding Rs. 12666.48 with the last date for payment as 16/09/2006. The payment for the same was made by Bank of India Cheque No. for the complete amount o/s Rs. 12666.48 on 12/09/2006.

Yesterday on 22.09.2006 I receive a call from Ms. Sonia from SBI New Delhi (011)[protected] saying that I have Rs. 760.00 outstanding against my credit card and the same should be deposited today itself for which purpose an employee of SBI Cards will come to your office to collect the payment. Later during the day Mr. Naresh Shandil from SBI Cards Shimla comes to my office and asks for the payment. I showed him all my card statements and told him that the full payment for the o/s amount has been made on 12.09.2006. Mr. naresh calls up Ms. Sonia at Delhi office again... She tells to give a fresh cheque dated 25.09.2006 and the previous cheque will be returned to us by courier... WHAT IS HAPPENING ? A new cheque to be issued for what reasons? I am really fed up with the services and moreover I am getting calls again and again that "o/s amount should be deposited immediately.

She even told us not to use the DROP BOX for making payments. What all is happening? This has become a big headache for us.

J.N. Chandla.

• Tu
    Tushar Garg Nov 22, 2006

Re: I subscribed to your credit card service early this month, but I am highly disappointed with the attitude of the Bank as my card has been put on hold and the reason is not related to 'non-payment of dues.'

Due to some reason, my contact no. was changed. Its my marriage, so my usage of the card was high. Your people tried to reach me for security reason but could not and so they barred my services.

I appreciate the Bank's concern for the customer, but when I am calling and justifying that it was me and no one else who used the card, no one is listening to my plea.

Instead, I am asked to pay some Rs. 26,000, before my card can be un-blocked. I haven't got any bill. On my enquiry, my minimum payment will be Rs. 1800 (bill yet to be delivered). Why should I pay Rs. 26,000 then? Have I done any mistake? Have I defaulted the payments? Why my services are not resumed? Is it like that Bank has got a good reason to block in the name of security?

Its been a horrifying experience to deal with SBI. Your call centre agents are very impolite, your services are strange.

• Je
    Jeyo Mathew Jan 18, 2007

I had Applied for a SBI Credit Card 2 weeks back. When they required the documents they used to contact me. But after they got all the documents they don’t even bother to keep me in loop. My documents have not reached the application department. I had called up the Customer service on [protected] and [protected], but the executive says that they don’t find any such documents in my name. What a bad service!

• Gv
    G. Vijaya Kumar Feb 20, 2007

I have applied for sbi credit card on 4th of January. The bank people have arrived at my place and done there inquiry and all the procedure has been completed but i haven't got the card till now. How do you call service like that?

• Na
    Narasimha Rao Feb 22, 2007

I applied a SBI credit card on Aug 2006 still not yet received credit card but every month I am receiving statement with all kind's of charges included late payments in that.

so i would like to cancel my SBI credit card I am not satisfied with sbi credit card services .

Regarding cancellation I spoke to customer care on dec-18-06
    I spoke to sanjana cancel my SBI credit card. Sanjana said to me she will cancel. But still not yet canceled.

As the status today my card is not cancelled and every month I am getting the statement and it is accumulating the amount. I am wondering why I am being asked to pay the amount that I have never spend or used.

I am not ready to pay any amount as I have not spent any money using that card. And whatever I have spent I have already paid more than that I use.

• Ha
    Hari Feb 22, 2007

SBI credit card service is very bad!

• Rp
    R. P. Namdeo Feb 24, 2007

Services of sbi credit cards are very very poor. They are acting like a dada in place of giving better services.

• Rp
    R. P. Namdeo Feb 25, 2007

I am using SBI GOLDEN CARD issued from SBI CARD. As per procedure on each of First day of month monthly statement is to be issued and should be sent to consumer and the consumer is to make the payments with in due date given (here it is 21st of each month).

I am not getting any monthly statement since last MARCH-2006 for which I have written series of letters but getting no response from SBI CREDIT CARDS.

In the month of FEB-2007 also I have got no monthly statement. I got the SMS message on 05.02.2007 at 2.19 pm on my mobile number-[protected].

The contents of SMS message are as follows: "your SBI CARD bill of RS. 7131.05 with the due date 21 FEB-07 has been dispatched. Sender is [protected]. So as per SMS message and as per provisions of terms and conditions of agreement consumer is faciliated to utilize the due date period for payment purpose. But BY SBI CARDS DELHI THIS FACILITY IS VIOLATED AND I AM FORCED TO MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT OF RS. 5500 ON 08.02.2007 TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE although I had made payment of an amount OF Rs.7200 vide UTI BANK CHEQUE NO 140148/06.02.2007 as per SMS INFORMATION. But even after making payment well with in due date I am told to make another payment of minimum Rs. 5500.00 to your representative by any hook and Cook. I am also badly harassed and forced from Senior Manager DEEPAK SHRIVASTAV SBI DELHI on dated 07.02.2007 talking from telephone no-[protected] to make second payment which was illegal and clear cut violation of terms and conditions of agreement .Talking of Mr. Deepak Shrivastav was in a very bad manner which is not supposed any way. So I am forced to make another minimum payment of RS. 5500.00 against the statement of Feb-2007 (statement for FEB-2007 is not delivered to me).Accordingly I had to make payment of Rs. 5500 vide UTI CHEQUE NO-140149/08.02.2007 due to fear given from Mr. DEEPAK SHRIVASTAV. Name of the representative sent for getting collection is Shree Gurender Singh KHURSIPAR BHILAI WHO COLLECTED CHEQUE ON 08.02.2007.

So my complaint is this:

1)SBI CREDIT CARD IS NOT SENDING MONTHLY STATEMENT SINCE LAST MARCH-2006 TO TILL DATE.
    2)SBI CREDIT CARD SHOULD STOP ILLEGAL METHOD OF GETTING COLLECTION AGAINST DUES AS I AM MAKING ALL THE PAYMENTS IN DUE DATE OR BEFORE OF IT.
    3) SBI CREDIT CARD SHOULD EXPLAIN THAT WHY I HAD NOT GIVEN TO UTILISE THE DUE DATE PERIOD FOR PAYMENT. IF SBI CARD IS FORCIBLY GETTING COLLECTION BEFORE DUE DATE THEN CLEAR CUT THIS PROVISION IS VIOLATED. SBI CARD SHOULD STOP IT.

• Gi
    Gite Abhay Parmeshwar Mar 25, 2007

I am using SBI credit card. I dont want to use it for future because they are sending bills properly. Moreover i wish to make final settlement of bills which are pending towards my account but they dont have proper communication of line. And now i am getting irritated.

Jatindeep Bahl Mar 28, 2007

I am a SBI Credit Card Holder. I have been paying all my statement bills till jan 2007 but due to some personal reasons company's payment is due since last two months. I received a call from their collection deptt. in Delhi on 29th March 2007 named DEVRAJ AHUJA (and as a decent customer i agreed to pay some amount today i.e. 29th March 2007 but the way he was screaming and shouting on me, it felt i am not a customer but their servant. He gave me a warning and tried to scare me. Very rude and poor customer service!

• Tr
    Trilok Singh Apr 15, 2007

Sub: Wrong billing and threats

I have a SBI Credit Card. In Aug '05 I got a statement showing purchase of Rs. 25,500 in Jodhpur for purchases never made. I reside in Zirakpur (near Chandigarh) and gets a regular threatening call from the SBI call centre to clear his dues. The amount has now become approx. Rs. 47,000. I have written countless letters and talked to a lot of personnel. I have even sent a legal notice six months back which has not been replied to. They accept to the mistake on the phone. I have started getting outstanding bill notices but haven't got a statement since the last 1 1/2 years. I clear the bills up-to-date except for the wrong bill. I am constantly mentally harassed for an error on the account of the bank. There is nobody who is bothered about the problem and we need your help to take up the case and get us compensation for the mental harassment to a retired officer.

Vinay Srivastava Apr 16, 2007

Sub: Interest charging

A copy of email to SBI Credit Card Service:

I had requested you no. of times thru Customer care to waive off the interest, but to no avail and the treatment of the customer care was also not humanitarian. About six month ago I had again contacted Customer Care when they assured me that the matter would be settled by Collection deptt. Who would contact me on my mobile. They contacted me & assured me that the matter has been settled at Rs. 1500.00 to be paid in two installments & the installments will be collected by them from me but they did not turn up for collection of amount.

In the meantime, I had requested to customer care to Close my credit card but they did not do so and charged interest again and again. This has given me mental torture.

I request you once again to cooperate and close my credit card & settle my account with out charging any interest

Your being a reputed public concern, such sort of action erode public faith & thereby affecting your business.

I hope you will consider the matter in its right perspective & settle the matter once for all.

Vinay Srivastava Apr 23, 2007

A copy of email to SBI:

Against my SBI CREDIT CARD. I had purchased some goods amounting approx. Rs 1500.00 for which the payment was made a bit late due to some financial problem for which you had charged interest.

Thanking You,
    Vinay Srivastava

Ravinder Verma Apr 24, 2007

I have Sbi Credit Card since last 2 years, yesterday I went to Bank (SBI main Branch Faridabad ) for drop in the cheque in drop box at 7.30 pm and there was a security gard (Sukhbir), he said you cannot put the cheque in drop box as time limit is 7.00 pm. He was totally drunk and abusing the other customer also.

One side Bank giving the facility for 24 hour ATM and other hand refusing the credit card payment . This type of services provide the bank to the customers. I have a credit cards of other banks also they collect the payment from my place only.

• Po
    Poonamrana May 01, 2007

20 days have passed & I have applied for sbi card, but I have not got it yet.

• Vs
    V S Manian May 02, 2007

I am using an SBI Credit Card. I also have an SB Account with SBI.

Recently, I obtained Internet Banking facility from SBI for accessing my SB account online. Later, I transferred certain amount to my SBI Credit Card account from my SB account, using Internet Banking. To my shock, even after 3 or 4 days, the transfer is not reflected in my Credit Card account, as I checked it online.

More over, the site www.sbicard.com behaves erratically. I am surprised as a Bank with global presence, SBI is such an incompetent in handling website. 9 out 10 times, whenever I try to log-in to www.sbicard.com, it shows an error just after feeding in the username & password.

I have written several emails to SBI. Yet, neither they are responding to me nor they do anything to make their Credit Card website error-free.

• Le
    Leenas A May 16, 2007

I have applied for credit card. i completed all the formalities. But i have not received the card.

ram May 17, 2007

SBI Credit card is Bull-###... Dont opt for it.

Santosh S. May 30, 2007

Worst Service award should go indisputably to SBI Credit Card. It is an Organization with "The Slowest People on World". I used nearly all bank's credit cards. ICICI and HSBC are good to use, at least these people listen to u and try to solve the issues. But SBI, Really a [censored].

Never Go for it, even if they pay to use!!!

• Sd
    S Desai Jun 01, 2007

I think, SBI people not yet get idea that their monopoly has finished. If they want to keep themself in the market they should improve their customer satisfaction.

• Ru
    rupesh Jun 06, 2007

Sbi credit card is the worst credit card....

Without making any transaction sbi charges to the customer... With there ###ed up policies...

[censored] the card man...

• Ni
    nitinskb Jun 11, 2007

SBI Card world's most worst service in India. My card is deactivate due to some reason from their end with out telling me. and i am having 1500 extra amount on my card which SBI need to pay. The funny part is that i am receiving online statement for this card every month even if the card is deactivated. I am following up with Customer care guys since more then 8 months for getting my money back. But i still did not get money and every month i am getting a new response like "we are sending you cheque of 1500 Rs. some times they are telling that we are sending you new SBI card but after 8 months i did not get anything.

So this type of services are provided by SBI to the customer... now i don't have any options instead of going in Consumer Forum. I don't want to use this card anymore if i get my money back from them.

• Mu
    Murugan B Jun 21, 2007

Last 2 weeks back I was applied sbi credit card, I give all documents related to credit card. On that time person told me u can receive card with in 5 working days. But still date I am not received. Over by phone I received conformation only.

Beware!!!

• Ge
    GEETHA NARASARAJ Jun 21, 2007

I am also not getting my SBI credit card statement

• Ha
    Hary Potter Jun 23, 2007

SBI CARDS

1. no statement sent in time.
    2. online site never works
    3. phone customer service rude and uninformed.
    4. inefficient

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER use this card.

• Bv
    bv doraswamy Jul 10, 2007

I have SBI card since 5 years, now the services are very poor, I want to withdraw the card. I am paying monthly due correctly, ( I have not done any shopping also since 6 months) the total outstanding is always higher than my calculations. Now my card is expired, but no new card is provided for me, but for payment , one delayed they make hell of a calls to my mobile and disturb, they will send collection boy for collecting payment and taking RS 50 as fine from us, it is too much...

So I want to withdraw the card.

Rajesh Chandra Prasad Jul 15, 2007

An authorized agent of SBI card contacted me last month and informed me that he had received my contact no. through reference from one of my friends. He explained me that SBI card will be given free of charge to me and explained certain benefits. He also asked me whether I want insurance or not? I denied in clear terms that I don't want any insurance. When he took my signatures on certain places I at that time said that certain clauses refers to insurance policies. He then explained that these signatures are required for records and that I will receive a verification call from SBI card and only after I confirm regarding insurance, then only insurance will start. I received a call and on being asked, I again cleared that I don't want any insurance. I again contacted the agent Shri R.R.Gupta and informed that he may once again clarify that I don't want any insurance and he said he will ensure that. After 15 days I got a call from a lady from New Delhi, and she informed that My insurance policy will commence soon. I one again explained her the entire chronology and informed her that I am not interested in any insurance policy, whatsoever it may be. Next day again I received a call from New Delhi, regrading insurance policy. I once again explained her that I am not interested in any policy and also informed that because of these harassment, I never wanted a credit card.

Despite all these, When I received my first Monthly Statement, I found two debit amounts, one for 'Insurance Administration charges' and one for 'Protection Plus Insurance PA Premium'. I am unable to understand when I have denied so many times for Insurance Policy, how they could issue a Insurance Policy to me. I thought, SBI is still better than some of the Private Banks, but my illusion is over. I think its high time that such callous and irresponsible attitude is taken seriously and challenged at all the appropriate forums. Is the largest Bank of India so desperate in getting commissions, that they are issuing policies by force. Policy le nahi to. This is simply DADAGIRI.

Santosh Tiwari Jul 30, 2007

Introducing myself as a very bothered and dissatisfied customer of SBI Credit Card as they gave me unnecessary bill Rs 21000 / of interest as there are no meaning at all.

After many conservation the case was settledown for Rs.13000/. And I was assured to get settlement letter in the next week and payment of Rs.1000/,Rs.2000/, Rs.1000/. Three Times I gave them payment as they were giving me settlement letter but thereafter no response from there side. Then in next moth they call me for Rs.2000 with commitment of he Mr. Ashish is giving settlement letter within two hours, but he also failed to do so and then I stopped the check as commitment.

And when I stopped the payment I was given a settlement letter at my home of Rs.13000/ and not deduced the money of Rs.4000/what I earlier payed them.

ICICI and HSBC are good to use, at least these people listen to u and try to solve the issues. But SBI not.

• Ka
    Karanam Murali Prasad Aug 11, 2007

SBI Customer Care is Worst.

I had SBI Card till recently. I booked a Whirlpool Washing Machine through their website (www.sbicard.com) and the order placed with www.onlinedeals.in (as directed by the SBI web site). The item was not delivered within a week as committed by them by email though they boasted that shipment would be the fastest(I live in Mumbai). The said onlinedeals.in owned by site www.vriti.com (NOIDA) was also not responding except till accepting/ realizing money from SBI. I shot a number of msgs to SBI Card site contact site without any response. Even they gave a phone No of a section supplying cameras and mobile phone when I actually bought Washing Machine. A strongly worded email saying that I was thinking of changing over to ICICI card made them answer a bit nice expressing some regret for communication gap. Even onlinedelas.in (of NOIDA) were also not responding to my calls to supply the item as they realised my money. I used to call them from different phones to make them talk. SBI Card web site in discounts column apparently gives certain MRP's on higher side which may not be true , just to show very big bonanza to customer, It is a gimmick.
    LESSON ; Never go for SBI Card, the worst Card. Never deal with vritiinfocom (www.vriti.com and their www.onlinedeals.in) which delas with online booking of FMCG at discounted rates for SBI Card and client co's. THE TECHNOLOGY HAD IMPROVED TO FACILITATE DEALINGS BUT HUMANS ARE TO CHANGE A LOT TO BE HONEST I9N DEALINGS. Traditional values and culture need to be revived. Commercialism cut throat is rampant, no cordiality.

• Hu
    Humera Khanum Aug 25, 2007

Hi,

First and foremost I was not interested in applying for a SBI credit card but I was receiving so many calls and the person who called said that the card limit would be Rs 3lacs and many other benefits so I opted for it. Before I had received the card itself I got a call from one Mr.Ram from SBI chennai. He informed that they will send along a DD of Rs 30,000/- which is interest free for one month from the date I would receive it and also interest will be levied only on the use of it. I asked him couple of times and also asked him to confirm and call back after an hour that it would be valid only if i use it and interest levied one month after I receive it. He called back and confirmed.

They Sent me the card (the limit was 75,000) and DD. Also they informed me about a flexipay option according to which If i make a purchase of above 1,500/- I can make the paymenet in 3 installments. I wanted to utilise the offer. I made a purchase and when the merchant swiped the card it was declined. I called up customer care and was informed that their lines are busy and after an hour it would work. I tried again after and hour but same thing and again the customer care representative asked us to wait for couple of hours. We waited for 4 hours but no use. At last embarased at the outlet I called my husband who paid through his other card. After this incident I was least interested in keeping that card and called up your customer care and cancelled the card. After a few days I received a call to make payments of the bill. I was shocked and called up customer care spoke to a lady called Leena. She refused to give her last name even after I asked her atleast 10 times. She said that the card and the DD will be cancelled and charges reversed.

After a few days I started getting calls everyday from SBI and they talk so rude.When I inform them that I shred the DD, they taunt me and say you dont have sense to send it back. I again contacted customer care and spoke to Kanimuri on 21st of August, she also gave me a number [protected] and informed me that I dont need to pay anything as all charges will be reversed and card and DD will be cancelled. She informed that if anyone calls just say I have informed cust care and they told me that charges will be reversed and card cancelled.

But still I am receiving calls everyday from SBI. Today ( 25/8/07) one Mr.Arjun called and was so rude and indecent. I asked him not to shout at me in such a loud voice to which he replied "my voice is like that only" and spoke very derogatory and misbehaved.

I already have health problems inspite of informing the SBI people behave like goondas. Every time after the call my health detoriates.

I am so very disturbed and it would be nice if someone can guide me as to what I can do to resolve the issue. I am just unable to bear the torture. I get hypertensive when I see their number flashing on my phone.

I regret the day i said yes to apply for this card.

• Dr
    Dr.Ishrat Zahid Ali Aug 27, 2007

I would like to narrate the hassles I have to go through for paying my credit card bill in Aurangabad. Upon receipt of my statement in July, I sent a cheque for the total outstanding amount before the due date. However, due to an oversight, I had given a cheque from the account where I maintain a minimum balance. When I learned from the agent of SBI Credit Cards that the cheque was returned due to insufficient balance, upon his advice, I not only handed over a cheque for the minimum balance to him instantly but also arranged to deposit sufficient sums in order for the cheque given by me to get cleared.

However, I was shocked to learn now that the Bank has imposed penalty for late payment as well as it is charging interest for the whole outstanding balance for the last month. I would like to known when I had paid the minimum balance to your agent (upon his advice), why the bank is imposing late payment fee and interest charges. Further, when I had deposited the sufficient amount in the account from where I had given the cheque and advised the agent, why did not the bank deposit that cheque again. The bank is even refusing to return the bounced cheque. If they were not to redeposit the cheque, why their representative did not take the new cheque for the full outstanding amount instead of minimum balance. May be just to milk additional finance charges that is whoppping 3% a month though their website is stating it to be 1.5% if the amount is over 15000 which is true in my case.

They agreed to waive the late fee charges. Yet, they are sending default responses (cut and paste type). I had to really beg them to answer specifically.

ITo be honest, I would like to return the card as I feel there is no benefit keeping such a card which comes totally without proper service. All of the advertisements about benefits look to me just marketing gimmicks. Where was the discount the SBI blatantly advertises for booking airtickets through its cards. I had used the credit card to make bookings for (4) sectors.

VIMAL SAPRA Sep 07, 2007

SBI has send the person to collect the cheque & person has collec the same 7 deposit the same. But even after 3days the cheque is being clear from my bank. My credit Limit was not yet up to date. When i used the card it is not acceptable . What a poor poor service...

• Na
    Nayana Gaiukwad Sep 07, 2007

I am holding SBI Visa Credit Card and residing at Mumbai. On 5th September 2007 around 12.20 p.m. I received a call on my cell from recovery department, Delhi. He said that SBI has not received its dues from me for the month in time the due date for which was 1st September 2007. I told him that I have already deposited a cheque in SBI drop box on 30th August 2007 itself.

I regret to state that the person calling simply started abusing and accusing me instead of inquiring about cheque details through which I made the payment. He used filthy and unparliamentary language. When I asked him to transfer the call to highest authority he replied he is the highest authority and when I asked him his name he instead of giving his name abused me by uttering filthy language. I am very much surprised that an undertaking, rendering a vital service should appoint a kind of person who don’t have manners to speak properly with the people and specially with females. I feel its a case of Assault, Insult and for criminal intimidation by an anonymous communication.

After the aforesaid call I continuously tried Customer care no. 390 20202 however, record machine stated that the number has been changed and I should call on [protected] from landline. The no. given later was continuously coming engaged. Its frustrating that instead of offering satisfactory services SBI is hiring people who instead of helping people are being ruthless, manner less and who don’t know the basics of sophisticated communication. It’s a Criminal breach of services contracted for. I really regret having taken this credit card. Had I been knowing that SBI organization is hiring a kind of people who don’t care for the customers and do not maintain healthy customer relationship, I wouldn’t have taken card. After all SBI is not offering services free of charge.

I have already paid my dues by issuing cheque on 30th August 2007 . I have already launched complaint with SBI and if they don't respond i am planning to file criminal complaint aginst it and its staff.

If SBI cant offer satisfactory services they should be closed down.

Ramesh Babu Morampudi Sep 21, 2007

I have applied for credi card (Aplication No: [protected]).But There is wrong updation in my surname,it is updated as "P" inthe place of "M".I have informed to call center also.

Now the card, in the BLUE DART coriour (Consitement number: [protected] Hyderabad).They are not deliver the card.

Please cosider this and need help.....

Regards
    Ramesh M
    [protected]

• Sr
    Sridhar Sep 21, 2007

21st september 2007

Re: The Credit Card Division

Cancellation of credit card due to deficiency of Services

State Bank of India

Hi
    I would like to bring to your notice that I have been getting a statement of accounts from your credit card division in Chennai for credit

card no [protected] which is on Mr S. Sridhar name. The statement shows that I need to pay Rs, 26290.00 towards the credit card charges.

And i received call from SBI Credit Card Collection Department, Chennai, on 7th September 2007, (Person Name: Mr. Rajiv ph: 044 [protected]),

I ask him i want to close my credit card Account, then

Mr. Rajiv told "just you pay the amount 19710.00, i will give the settlement letter immediately", now u want to give a 4 post dated check for

the amount 4927.00 x 4", and after that i will issue the settlement letter for you,

And I gave my Check Leaf immediately to him (on 11th September 2007) , but still i not received my copy of settlement letter,

And so many time i make call to that phone no (044 [protected]) but there is no response, they used for abusing me, Every time they change the

names like kumar, rajesh, rekha etc.

Please ask him to give the Settlement letter copy immediately,

thanking you

Sridhar S

RAJU.PV Sep 25, 2007

SBI Card Service is very poor.. they are trapping innocent peoples. I have a bitter experience with SBI Card, the promised me an SBI super suraksha policy with nominal EMI, but collectecting full amount , I didn't received the Policy papers.

RAJU.PV

• Yo
    yogesh thaware Sep 30, 2007

sbi credit card people are bloody ###.i am one of many sufferers and ask all countryman to launch a campaign to shut down its operations.they are forceble money extortionaist and looters.RBI why are you silent?

• Tr
    trivikram Oct 04, 2007

Sub: Regarding the Balance transfer amount.

I requested the balance transfer amount 12,000 Rupees to citibank on 14september,
    Customer care people said that it will be goest to my citibank with in
    10days , but it is not went to citibank and
    i should pay amount 1200/- interest due to delay. so far it is not went
    citibank account, but in my sbi card statement already debited an
    amount of 12,000 and processing charges
    223/- and other charges.

what is the solution , could you suggest regarding this

With regards
    Trivikram

• Ab
    Abbas Ali Zakir Oct 10, 2007

I had an account as in a credit card with SBI however that account has been closed for months now and still every month i get an monthly statement from SBI.

I have tried my best to get in touch with them and informing them that the card is now closed, cut into pieces & thrown away.

But it seems that they just do not want to believe it.

Chitta Ranjan Behera Oct 16, 2007

I am Chitta Ranjan Behera having card no. [protected]

From starting I didn't get any statement over email or even courier also from your end. I have complained many times also regarding the same.

I did a EMI for 6 months. Due to not received the statement payments from my end were late. So you have added extra charges more. Already I have cleared my dues except late fee etc.

So I request to close my account and further I don't want to continue. Kindly take care of this. So that I will grateful for the same.

Thanks,
    Chitta Ranjan Behera
    Contact No. +[protected]

• Au
    Augusthy V T Oct 31, 2007

The customer service of SBI Card is very very poor. I wrote them a number of tims but never got a reply