Save A Lotdistrict manager and human resource rep

T Jul 06, 2019 Review updated:

I reported a sexual assault that happen during the Florida meeting to my DM by another DM. Initially I quit because I didn't want to deal with it but after a week she convinced me to come back and promised that I wouldn't have to be around manny. Well she got fired and he became my dm. Thankfully he only came to my store 3 times during the six months he had the store.

I did my best to work through it, got counseling, started anxiety pills and moved on. During that time I trusted a friend, my meat cutter, and allowed him to do things for me. Now once I was on the bed and good I stopped letting him do things, tried to hold him accountable, and he turned on me.

Since I had bad blood with corrondulay in the past I never felt like I could go to her. She had manny fire me yesterday so my story needs to be told.

There are many people that know what happen, his nephew was a witness but convienently left save a lot a few months ago.

Look, I made mistakes during a very difficult time in my life but I'm a damn good manager and have had success at every store I've ran. I'm good losing my job because a company like this is not good for me but I'll be damn if I don't tell my story. I'll have to report it to unemployment as well. 😕

• Tn
    TᎥnkyb721 Jul 06, 2019

I have a confession to make. Actually I am being bullied and threatened with a l lawsuit to make the confession. manny never sexually assault me. I made it all up because he fired me. i was angry at the time and now he is saying that if i do not tell the truth he will take legal action. I was mad at manny for firing me so I lied and said that he sexually assaulted me.

• Tn
    TᎥnkyb721 Jul 06, 2019

Also his nephew and him had an argument so I tried to make him claim that he was a witness to the sexual assault but he was going to go through with it, but then he said that he could not do through with it he would feel guilt.