Save A Lot — district manager and human resource rep
I reported a sexual assault that happen during the Florida meeting to my DM by another DM. Initially I quit because I didn't want to deal with it but after a week she convinced me to come back and promised that I wouldn't have to be around manny. Well she got fired and he became my dm. Thankfully he only came to my store 3 times during the six months he had the store.
I did my best to work through it, got counseling, started anxiety pills and moved on. During that time I trusted a friend, my meat cutter, and allowed him to do things for me. Now once I was on the bed and good I stopped letting him do things, tried to hold him accountable, and he turned on me.
Since I had bad blood with corrondulay in the past I never felt like I could go to her. She had manny fire me yesterday so my story needs to be told.
There are many people that know what happen, his nephew was a witness but convienently left save a lot a few months ago.
Look, I made mistakes during a very difficult time in my life but I'm a damn good manager and have had success at every store I've ran. I'm good losing my job because a company like this is not good for me but I'll be damn if I don't tell my story. I'll have to report it to unemployment as well. 😕
More Save A Lot Complaints & Reviews
- Save-A-Lot - mcdaniel's iced coffee 
- Save-A-Lot - morning delight buttermilk biscuits 
- Save A Lot - bad coffee 
- Save-A-Lot - savings and price - banquet fried chicken
- Save-A-Lot - chicken breast with rib meat
- Save-A-Lot - store at 234-250 mcmechen st. baltimore md
- Save-A-Lot - Hamburger meat
- Savalot - employees
- Save-A-Lot - customer service and cleanliness
- Save-A-Lot - portmans tartar sauce