1382 Howland Blvd, Deltona, FL, 32738, US
Thu:10:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Save-A-Lotstore manage does not insure that he has the products for us to buy

Why have a sale, when your store manage does not insure that he has the products for us to buy? You send out flyers in newspapers and waste your money with this guy. Today, Friday to store 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM and no $2.99 T-Bone steaks and no signage as to why. AT 4:00 PM almost no meat. Mr cheapskate saves money by not having staff working!!! Always problems in the store!!! We are a city of 100,000 that you have turned your back on!!! The Orange City store is the opposite, as it is always well stocked with plenty of help.

Harry C Silvis 1749 Gatewood Dr., Deltona, FL [protected]
Store 349

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Save-A-LotCashier

While in this store the lady checking out was having a problem getting her card to go through... The cashier was getting frustrated and came from behind to help her... She ended up smacking the ladies hand away!!! The poor lady looked shocked as did i. It ended up that her card dock had frozen up... So the next lane opens... (looked like a manager) named joe... He pulls out his phone while ringing up the guy in front of me! There are no excuses for their behaviors!!! This was at 1:34 on 8/8/20 and people were in the store with no mask... This should be manitory by now!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Ap
        A Paul Frampton Sep 10, 2020

I believe it. I just had a cashier get hostile with me for no reason. All I did was say hello (she ignored my greeting and shot me a dirty look) I grabbed a box real quick and she just threw my items in her cart hard, shoved my cart down about 8 feet and looked at me like take a walk jerk. I boxed my stuff and left the cart in the middle of the store where she left it. I'm not putting the cart away for her after that

Jan 10, 2020

Save-A-Lot — The manager (joe)

I just fully just start feeling better after haveimg a C-section so I decided it's time to start working . I...