Save A Lotbad coffee

M

The McDaniel's Gourmet Blend;Old World Classic great coffee, has been replaced by a stinkier Classic Roast 100% Arabica Ground Coffee.My waste basket smells better then this and probably tastes better.Save A Lot you can do much better then that!!!This coffee leaves a taste of sharp chedder cheese in my mouth and throat for hours.The oder it gives off whilst brewing is simmular to a waste recycling center.As well as that, it leaves my stomach in an unsettled way.I'd say It's about the worst coffee I've had for awhile. Go back to the OLd World Classic.

• Updated by Sherry Ray · Mar 14, 2019

Bought t bones on sale 4.99 hubby put in freezer went to get out half of t bone stripped off bone front steak looked great back two where stripped see photos below was not happy

• Gl
    Glenda Kemp Apr 19, 2020

I bought some ice cream and there was like a green string in it my husband throw up. I will never buy ice cream from save a lot again. That was totally disgusting.

• Mz
    mz45 Mar 02, 2020

When did the prices increase so much a save alot.Their prices are as much as any other big chain like a price chopper or hyvee.You can no longer save at save alot you can do a lot better at Aldi's or Walmart even !

Jojo01 Mar 01, 2020

Something hard & off white found in a bag of salt & vinegar chips. Pictures attached. I have never seen anything like this & now wonder if what my family & i have consumed is harmful?! I have shipped sav a lot for years & now wonder if i should never shop there again!

• Cl
    C. Leonard Feb 15, 2020

Please bring back the McDaniels iced mocha coffee! I've tried other similar products and none of them compare to the quality and taste. Your iced coffee was an awesome product...we find it difficult to understand why it is no longer available??

• Je
    Jelly bean parody Feb 11, 2020

These eggs have no flavor and taste bad and wouldnt boil no matter how you cook them. Half the eggs are crack in the stores lucky to find one that isnt, the eggs taste really terriable.

• Br
    Brian Craft Feb 09, 2020

I sat my bag at the counter and can back to check out and it was gone

• Lo
    Loricka Nichols Dec 14, 2019

The meat is frozen when you buy it(chicken).I have also had to return spoiled meat. The frozen foods are falling apart and molded. I had also informed to different managers.

• Mi
    Mike Thompson 1 Nov 27, 2019

Bought 3 boxes of the French vanilla for 3 different houses and they all either fall apart in the coffee maker or the top doesn't puncture causing coffee flakes and hot water to fill the cup. Wasted many cups of coffee. Very frustrating. Am i the only one who experienced this issue?

• Pa
    Pati Partee Oct 26, 2019

You have changed ingredients from original it is not nearly as good please go back to original Marcum Soul Seasonings. I use this seasonings 9n everything but the new ingredients don't do the justice. The flavor is dull and not exciting at all. So it 7s very necessary to get it back as before., ...
    ...?...

• Sp
    Spiffy328 Oct 16, 2019

Been a meat cutter for gerritys for a long time. Your meat Dept is terrible, especially cause don't have good variety. If I wasn't on disability and could get paid under the table I could turn that meat Dept around. John pisena was my meat manager now supervisor for gerritys. Wish I took the job

Concerned citizen 99 Oct 09, 2019

The whole store smells of rotton meat and getting worse by the day. There freezers went out and instead of throwing food away they saved it and now whole store smells of rotting meat.

• Me
    Melissa Foulkes305407 Sep 07, 2019

Is this the quailty that you give to your customers when they spend money shopping at Save A Lot Stores?? Because this is unacceptable 😡 and this is a package of hamburger patties that your store sells to people.

• Fl
    Floyd623 Sep 07, 2019

Today one your long term employees, Judy, was very rude and made a very racist statement regarding paying customers. Today was just one of the many times that I have heard her make rude, nasty, and blatantly racist statements. There was also a child under working age ringing up customer's purchases. She was the child of one of the other employees.

• To
    Towandascarr Sep 03, 2019

It is a very frustrating, and extremely frequent occurrence. It makes one not want to visit this location at all. I work very close so I visit often, and each time I come there is only 1 line open while other employees by pass by. It is a very slow pace for a supermarket, and would greatly benefit from more hires, and new staff .

• Pr
    prunejuice Aug 31, 2019

The wife and I love your store and workers. We buy 90% of our groceries there.
    The problem is the dirty bath rooms. The store is clean but the Bathrooms yuc!
    there are many retired customers using this store, we are in the 80's.

We find this a problem in this area. Please clean up this problem.

Thanks ! Don and Hannelore

• He
    Heather Finger Aug 11, 2019

The bread sticks do not have enough cheese in them. I am very disappointed. I thought it was going to be the same as the picture on the box. Please make them with more cheese. Thank you.

• Ke
    Keith steele Jul 20, 2019

Need more lanes open, need more carts to shop with, need better customer service because church square dont have any

David brasche Jun 25, 2019

While eating a fish wedges, which I normally love, I got a two inch fish bone in my wedge and was worried there were more and couldn't finish it. We usually love the quality and price but this puts a damper on eating them now which is tough for me as I stick to chicken and seafood.

Damaris Torres Jun 24, 2019

Hi. On Saturday, June 15, around 8:20 p.m., visit the Leesburg store, fl. Somewhat surprised when I saw one of the meat refrigerators and one of the refrigerators of the ince cream in one aspect, not pleasant for the customers (disorganized and with ice frost). I show you what I saw, so they can correct it.

Damaris Torres
    Customer

Connk1961 Jun 02, 2019

On numerous times I've been in the store in McConnellsburg Pa. And people have DOGS in the store, I confronted the Management and got. "They are ok" Animals should not be in grocery stores..Next step is for me to let Health Department know... I would like to know if anyone even looks at this.. Send me a message... [email protected]

• Be
    Bethers Jun 01, 2019

I have compliment not a complaint. I shop at save-a-let fairborn, Ohio. There is nicest young cashier, I think her name was moesha, young black girl (I'm white) very professional, very friendly, she is an example of good customer service and proves all races can be kind. I wish you had 10 more of her. Hats off to her. Thank you.

Connk1961 Jun 01, 2019

• Je
    Jessica Shepherd Apr 27, 2019

Pink HARD plastic in my container . Went to eat a sandwich and my tooth went down on this hard plastic. Glad i didnt gove this sandwich to my child.

• Sh
    Sherry Ray Mar 20, 2019

Bought e bones at 4.99 a pound got home hubby put in freezer went to get out to grill and half the steak has been stripped from the bone front steakvwas great but bottom steaks where missing half their meat so I paid for more for bone then meat not happy

• St
    Stacyl123 Dec 12, 2018

Shopped at Save a Lot for years...the store in Marion, Ohio had out dated sausage by 2 weeks sitting out for purchase, I bought 2 cans of biscuits and BOTH of them had mold on the inside. When I told the manager that the sausage was outdated she rolled her eyes and walked away. I will never shop at Save a Lot again.

• Jh
    jhjjwalker Nov 05, 2018

[protected] is the upc code Premium Breaded Shrimp poppers.

This product's taste and texture does not match the description on the box. The shrimp is almost non-existent and it is basically breading. They should be shrimp flavored breaded poppers. These are inedible and should not be sold with its current label.

anthonyrutherford69 Nov 01, 2018

I always buy Ferratos Meat Lovers Pizza from Sav-A-Lot here in columbia Ky. Today I baked it for 35 minutes at 400 degrees and followed the directions thoroughly. It never rised, it was like transluscent dough throughout. It was disgusting. I want a voucher for a free one.

• Le
    Letsbeclean Sep 01, 2018

Produced person Lydia King Head of produce picks nose eats boogers touches produce with out washing hands an leave out rotten produce will not send pep to Save A Lot on Clark Cleveland Ohio 44102 store #642 unsanitary

• Ta
    Tamikah Dorsey Aug 20, 2018

Cake Mix [protected] Frosting [protected] I think the cake mix and frosting tasted like medicine and my grandchildren did not like it very much. The items were not that much only cost $ 4.50 .

• Ka
    Karen Cellucci Aug 14, 2018

Shelf price $3.99 actual price charged $4.50
    4 store visits with 7 bags total purchased, each were with a shelf price of $3.99 & was charged $4.50
    Why is the shelf price tag not matching price charged? I expect to be reimbursed & am willing to provide receipts

Dabloke Mar 13, 2012

I have been a customer of save a lot in havenwood plaza for over 5 years. On several ocassions i have purchased several things, but the luncheon loaf, salami, bologna, hae been molded or discolored on the shelves, on several occasions! I have talked to a manager and they just took the lunch meat and disgarded it or what ever they did with it. I have also purchased shredded cheese with mold in it. The managers are rude and they disregard customer concerns, and every day it is long lines and one cashier. This is becoming a on going issue. Please do something about tehese situations!