Samsung Electronicssamsung care+ promotion

On or about the 15th/16th October I upgraded my Vodacom Contracts to get 2 x Note 10+ phones and 1 x S10.
On opening the package a couple of days late as we have always been Apple users I found a note inside the box concerning a Samsung Care+ package for 24 months at an advertised price of R1260.00. This was interesting to get as the screens are very expensive. I did not know how to enable this package so i went to Rosebank Samsung Store that told me what to do on Samsung Member Services.
On looking at the promotion they where selling this (R1499.00) package for R499.00 in the first 30 Days of purchase.
When i went home to enable the process, I was charged R1499.00 which i paid but did not do for the second phone.
On completion of the payment I called Samsung help desk ref: 7114805943 Mr Boipello and explained my situation and said that this was false advertising.
He mentioned dates of the promotion but nothing is visible on your site.

I therefore would like the Care+ package for both my Note 10+ at R499.00 per set as advertised. I will attach the advert and T&C's
You should have my contact details from my Reference that i received.

Samsung Care+ (SC+) Service Plan Terms and Conditions

Recitals
This is a Service Contract and not a contract of insurance.
THIS SERVICE CONTRACT IS SUPPLEMENTARY TO THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, BUT PROVIDES ADDITIONAL BENEFITS DURING AND AFTER THE TERM OF THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. EVENTS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER DURING THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY PERIOD ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS SERVICE CONTRACT.
THIS SERVICE CONTRACT IS APPLICABLE TO COVERED DEVICES PURCHASED AS FROM 1 MARCH 2019.
"You/Your" means the owner of the Plan Device under this Service Contract.

Service Contract Administrator
The Service Contract Administrator is Worldwide Advisory Services (Pty) Ltd which is the entity responsible for the administration of this Service Contract.

The Service Contract ("Plan")
This Service Contract governs the hardware services provided to you by Samsung Electronics South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("Samsung") under this Plan for a Samsung product purchased in its original packaging ("Plan Device") from Samsung or its nominated points of sale offering the Plan and listed on your confirmation document ("Plan Confirmation").

Registration Period
If you do not register for the Plan at the time of purchase of the Plan Device, you will still enjoy a 30 day registration period in which you may register your device for the SC+ benefit. If during this 30 day period you do not register for the Plan, then you will not be eligible for the benefit.

When Plan Commences and Ends
The Plan must be purchased within the first 30 days from purchase. The Plan begins retroactively from the date of purchase. The Plan ends a maximum of twenty-four (24) months from the commencement date ("Plan Term"). Your Plan Confirmation will be sent to you via email. The terms of this Plan, the original sales receipt for your Plan and the Plan Confirmation are each part of your Service Contract. A separate Plan must be purchased for each Plan Device.

An
Oct 21, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Anders, the piece of paper you received in your box does not mention this promotion. This does not apply to your phones. I hope this clears things up!

Oct 21, 2019

@DeAndre Washington Look at the pictures i posted. It seems quite clear to me.