Having problems with Waala Mobile?

Waala Mobile Customer Service Contacts

1800 178 017 (Australia, Customer Service)
1800 751 907 (Australia, Telstra Customers)
1800 767 584 (Australia, Optus Customers)
1800 451 564 (Australia, Vodafone Customers)
Piazza Pietro Annigoni 9/B
Florence
Italy - 50122

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Waala Mobile Customer Service. Initial Waala Mobile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Waala Mobile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Waala Mobile. Discuss the issues you have had with Waala Mobile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Waala Mobilecharges made with no consent

7/11/17
I received my Telstra bill with an $5.99 from Waala Mobile under the name Buongiorno.com. I'm not paying for something I didn't request or consent to. This company is a rip off, scammers, the authorities should shut them down, I spoke to a woman when I rang today, she gave me an email address to complain to. They agreed to refund the $5.99 and take me off their list, I said good, they have been reported to the authorities

• Updated by Prendy · Nov 07, 2017

They agreed to refund the $5.99 and take me off their list, bloody scammers

D

Waala Mobile — Service

hEy! how you started service on my no. [protected] without my consent. i never use your service as well as i...

Sydney
    S

waala.com.au — ###

waala.com.au is a scam. They’ve started to send text messages to my mobile phone and I thought they...

Waala ClubFraud, no delivery

I got a message with joke from my friend and when I clicked to share I received sms worth $5. This must be stopped!

• Ke
        Kerryn Mckellar Jan 22, 2014

im not getting nothing from it they are just taking my money from my phone I don't want nothing to do with it

• Ke
        Kerryn Mckellar Jan 22, 2014

I don't want to receive messages from waala club any more

• Ge
        George Nour Apr 26, 2012

I got charged for a total of over $50 from my monthly bill from this scam company as well. I dont even know who they are and they robbed over $50 from me

Waala.com.uaMoney scam

Waala.com.ua took my money using Optus. I was charge for $50.00 overall but I didn’t subscribe to any of their services. I was told that I was replying their SMS and by doing so I’ve subscribed to their program. Total scam.

• Sh
          Shieldsy Mar 18, 2017

I have been getting billed six dollars a week by Telstra for third party payments to Waala or boungiorno Aust. Who the ### are they ? I'm 64 what the ### is a ringtone provider ? Both companies are only electronic entities if you try to ring them . Curiously this billing started about the day I went to paperless billing to which you are less likely to read your statement . Have contacted Telstra and rogered them about it to which they say they will refund my money. Wait to next bill and see. Waala is definitely a scam.

• Wa
          waala.com is a scam Sep 02, 2012

i am in the same boat my bill came back saying i texted them every week downloading stuff when i never did such a scam NEVER USE THIS SERVICE it is a total scam