Sam's Club / Sam's West — rudeness to member
Subject: complaint/sam's club, monterey ave., palm desert, ca
re: degrading experience at sam's club
is there not one drop of compassion for elderly people who arrive approximately one-half hour early and are told to wait until exactly 10:00 a.M. To enter the store?
i am a 73 year old who lives 20 miles east of sam's club. Once in a blue moon my timing becomes off, in this case it was due to no line at sam's club gasoline.
I have been a loyal sam's club member for four+ years and have answered every email questionnaire giving stellar reviews
i arrived this morning at the gasoline station of sam's club, and was shocked to see the aisles were empty of cars, so i was able to complete my purchase of gas up at a rapid speed. I then proceeded over to sam's club and parked my car.
At the entrance i was stopped by the door person, who in a very rude and condescending way, raised her voice to me in front of everyone standing there: "why don't you get an upgrade"? i responded that i was on social security and couldn't afford to upgrade.
More Sam's Club / Sam's West Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service&
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - my chips
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - pies in bakery
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cell phone
- Sam's Club - parking lot liability
- Sam's Club - misrepresentation