Complaints & Reviews

terrible quality product

After buying the 11X11 Pavillon from Sams. I assembled it and was happy. One month later it began to fall apart. Sams told me if I brought it in they would give me a refund. Problem is, an 11'x11' wooden pavillon is not able to be moved once it is assembled.

Sams sold an inferior product for nearly a thousand dollars and knowingly sold this item though complaints were pouring in over the failure of the item to live up to expectations. I strongly recommend to be very careful when buying from Sam's Club. I learned the hard way that they will not work with you once you leave the store. Very unhappy with Sams and stuck with a broken pavillon on my patio.

• Wi
    WilliamJohnson Jan 22, 2010

I'm curious if anyone has had any problem working there at Sam's Club. I worked at the Sam's Club in Bloomington and put in my two weeks notice when another job came in for me. There didn't seem to be any issues as my evaluations were always 'exceeds expectations'.

My last week I slipped on the ice and got a concussion. I called out and explained the situation and faxed over the doctors not from the emergency room. I asked if there was anything else needed since I was going to use the sick time I had accrued from being there for nearly a year.

I called back after I had officially left since I was no longer able to access their website to see what my last paycheck would be. I called in and was quickly told that my sick pay would not be used and I had summarily lost it.

After calling corporate office they told me to contact the Market Manager Mike Brugger to straighten this out. Surprisingly the Walmart Corporate office was shocked at this. The Bloomington Personnel person Bonnie suddenly tried to claim that I had never faxed in my documentation even though I had the confirmation both verbally and in writing.

Now Delana at Bruggers office told me they were going to fix everything and yesterday, the check that was owned me (for even the days I was there physically working) is nonexistent.

As I saw a manager at the Bloomington make changes on the computer to employees schedules which I thought was very illegal, it makes me wonder if there applying their magic to mine too.

If other people who've worked there have had a similar experience let me know.

Thanks,

William Johnson

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Dear [censor],

They offered you a full refund. Disassemble the pavilion and bring it back. Just because you are lazy doesn't mean they should take a loss.

Sincerely,

Anyone who has ever worked in customer service.

P.S. Enjoy your pavilion, [censor].

32&wide-screen lcd tv/dvd combo

I bought LCD 32" HDTV/DVD Combo for $999 08/06, plus paid for three-yr extended warranty. Almost three yr...

tire service

I special ordered tires from Sam's Club and was called late today and told I could have them put on a...

ge moneybank policy of lieing and theft of funds

Beware of the Sams Club Discovercard issued by GE Moneybank. I have no complaint of Sam's Club except that they associate with such a corrupt organization like GE Moneybank. I was set with a low ($6, 800) credit limit when I opened my account. I knew I would need more than that during a monthly billing cycle. So, I made advance payments from my Wells Fargo bank debit card at the club store to ensure that I did not go over my available credit. Now, GE says that those payments from my bank account are not available for 20 days, and the account is locked until they clear. So, I have prepaid GE $5, 000 of my money and cannot use it because they claim they are waiting the payment to clear. The money was debited from my account the day I paid them, yet they claim they do not get the money for 20 days. Who has the money for those 19 days. So, not only can I not use the prepaid credit, I cannot use any of the $6, 800 credit limit. What kind of third world financial system are they using that would take 20 days to get a electronic payment from one bank to another. When you call, you are talking to people in Asia that say you can fax a copy of your bank statement or have the clerk at sam’s Club call them. What a joke, neither of those got the issue resolved. They say something different each time you call. They just want the use of your money for 3 weeks.

Jamin Snarr Nov 11, 2008

I cannot log onto the Sams Discover Card web site about 9 times out of 10. They have problems with their web. It is the only credit hard that i own that continually has t his problem. Also if I pay my bill before the 6th, it goes on lasts months bill and then they charge a late fee for that month!

Maria Stevens Apr 20, 2009

I have the same problem with Sam's Discover card. They prevent me from checking my account on line.

• Co
    Common sense makes sense May 11, 2009

I have never had a problem with the website. Maybe operator error?

• Ra
    RAKeeler Apr 19, 2011

No complaints about Sam's Club, but the website for Sam's Club Discover is terrible. I have to call customer service nearly every month to get into my account to post a payment. Changes to user names and passwords are effective for that time, but the next month we start all over again and I'm on the phone with them for 20-30 minutes to resolve the access issue. Far and away the worst credit card site I deal with.

• Bi
    Bill3 Feb 01, 2012

Got my new (Renewal) cards from Sam's Discover, and had to call them to activate. No big deal right, Wrong. The automated activation system takes your information and then at the end puts you on hold for a live person. I was on hard five minutes, thinking something was wrong. No, a nice lady comes on and asks about the weather, then goes into her selling speach. I interrupted her to tell her, you mean Sam's Discover put me on hold for 5 MINUTES to sell me something, you have to be kidding me.

terrible service

I have been a member of Sams Club for over 3 years and a die-hard shopper of both Sams Club and Walmart...

poorly trained customer service

In June of 2008, I book a vacation package through Sam’s club travel from Washington DC to Ft Myers Florida. As part of the package I purchased the travel protection. Unfortunately, Tropical Storm Fay was bearing down on the southwestern coast of Florida the day I was to arrive. The airlines cancelled the flight the day before but I was able to reschedule the flight with no problems. Next I contacted the hotel to change my travel. According to the clerk at the hotel, there were still rooms available that matched my room description and I was told yes but to contact the booking agent to change my reservation. The problem I encountered was Sam’s Club travel staff. I spent almost three hours on the phone with various staff people and most of that time I was on hold trying to change my reservation. I am convinced that placing customers on hold it a tactic and is extremely aggravating. They were able to change the reservation but not without is costing me additional cash for which I should not have been charged due to the fact the circumstances were completely out of my control due to weather. Their system did not show the same room description available even though I relayed what the hotel staff had explained to me earlier. The staff was unwilling to contact the hotel directly to inquiry whether the fees could be waived. Their attitude was “too bad” either pay the additional monies or cancelled! As a last resort, I tried to book the hotel directly but given the short notice the cost was outrageous. In the end I was forced to incur additional costs because your policies and staff were not flexible enough to accommodate unforeseen events like weather. The whole situation was unfortunate and has left a sour taste in my mouth. I will never make travel plans through them again.

MadTraveler Aug 13, 2009

Sam's Club Travel = Expedia. Will never use them again.

There really is no Sam's Club Travel apparently. We learned this recently when we were getting ready to sail on a family cruise and discovered that one of the two rooms we had booked through Sam's Club Travel had been cancelled. No notification, no explanation as to how half a reservation can simply be cancelled.

Although the problem was "resolved" literally a few hours before the cruise departed - no thanks to Carnival who flatly stated, "Call your travel agent. We are sold out and have no solution for you." - we ended up $570 out of pocket to fix someone else's mistake. We were pretty much forced to accept any offer as my husband and two sons were booked in a cabin (and paid); and myself and my daughter were going to be stuck in San Diego (we are from Florida) for a week while the rest of the family cruised. (Interesting question: Why did Expedia find a cabin, but Carnival didn't?)

We still don't know if the mistake was on Expedia's side or Carnival's side or somewhere in between the two. Our reservation wasn't made via Internet, but was made on the phone w/Expedia (aka Sam's Club Travel) agent who was also coordinating via phone with Carnival since we needed our two cabins to be close together. We paid in full while on the phone making this reservation - or so we thought.

As it was, our cabins were on opposite sides of the ship; there is no real explanation yet of how it happened that half of our reservation was successfully paid and the other half left unpaid and cancelled. And no real explanation as to why we were NEVER notified of this.

Never again. Not Sam's Club Travel. Not Expedia. Not Carnival or any sister ships. There are way too many other vacation options than to have to put up with companies who have forgotten that the customer is important and should be treated as such.

bad service

I purchased my desktop in April 2004, purchase price $589.00, $79.00 for a 3 year warranty which will run out...

bad service

On 29 Nov 07, @ about 12:00 I went to Sams Club (5651 Holmes Ave. N.W., Huntsville AL) to pick up...

scam and fraud

On may 10th 2008 I purchased a watch for mothers day. The watch states water resistant 30 meters. After being...

rude service

The associates are rude and unhelpful. While waiting on you they don’t acknowledge you talk among each other and just hand your receipt and change with out even saying thanks come again or even looking at you.. Makes you mad you just spent your money there.. Just rude and one associates in particular Tyria (not sure of spelling) nails are so long she can barley get the coins out of the register, and makes the rudest comments. She single-handed can destroy that location

anonaymous Sep 01, 2008

I to also have a complant about a sams club in eastgate Ohio
    about the gas station attendent who is asleep everytime i go to get gas. Everytime I go there an employee man named Bill is asleep in the little building at the gas station.
    My gas can be bought elsewhere as well as there.
    I think thats pretty good when I go to spend my money to get gas and the longhaired old fart is asleep.

sincerly mad costomer

• Bp
    BP Nov 27, 2008

The customer service at Sam's Club in Tampa is second to none. They are extremely helpful in person and when you call!

AntiComplainer Mar 03, 2009

There is not one store, or club, that is perfect. I realize that this happened at the club you shop at, but this is not true everywhere. My Sams Club in San Marcos, Texas offers the best customer service. I can honestly say that the $100 a year I pay for my membership is well-spent and I would spend more if the price went up. There are great deals to be found, great customer service, and I feel respected as a member when I walk in. Sorry the club in your area is not as welcoming.

• Hk
    hkj;ljkhbg Aug 16, 2009

In response to the comment about the gas station employee: that employee can be fired if he is caught sleeping. Report it!!!

sad at sams Sep 28, 2009

We also felt disrespected at Sams Club while returning an item to Fayetteville, Ar store. We canceled our membership before we could use it. Un Happy Consumer

• Fr
    franks22 Jul 31, 2011

poor custumer service in scarborough, me

• Me
    member21237 Mar 16, 2013

Sams Club Rosedale MD
    Waited in line for 45 minutes while cashier let another customer go out to parking lot to get something meanwhile we ask to be rung up and he said he couldn't because customer was half way rung up with his order.
    Walk by sample tables 3 times, 3 different tables and the reps there did not asked us once to try the products they were promoting but, when some other customers of a different effnic came by the reps ask them to try the product. This was certainly not the first time we encounter this at Sams club.This was reported last time and it still nothing done.
    I actually paid to be treated this way. No more after this I decided after today, I will not be renewing my membership.

they are racists

Sam's Club only wants to promote the white people if your black you get stuck with a small *** position. I know for a fact because I have worked with them fore 3 years, never received full time or never got promoted to a new position but every white person came in and got full time or promoted with in 3 months. They are very racist. White people come in and treat the black employees like *** and they accept it as if it’s fine. Word of advice don't support that racist *** Sam's Club they don’t deserve to even be open.

• Ih
    ihad2complain Jul 27, 2008

Shut up, ###.

joe Jul 27, 2008

If you would have been a smart black and used affirmitive action for college, you wouldn't have to be working for the racists. Obviously high school owned you, so what do you expect?

• Na
    nativity Aug 30, 2008

I want more comments to be posted against Sam's club.

• Co
    copernicus2009 May 24, 2009

Why? Because they promote people who do their jobs, regardless of what they look like? There are a lot of people within my store that have been there for years, and haven't moved up, simply because they don't show that they can handle a promotion. This person sounds just like that. You don't get handed a better job because of seniority. You get it when you earn it. Stop whining.

noneofyerbusiness Feb 09, 2010

It is hard to move up in Sam's Club because people that have the good jobs, stay in them for years!

Learn patience, go to a new company, whatever, just don't be ignorant and blame everything on racism!

Quit whining and start working!

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 05, 2010

Quit whining. Do your job and stop racebaiting and you'll likely have more success. I wouldn't hire a [censor] like you to clean my toilets. It has nothing to do whether you are black, white, pink, polka dotted, or striped. It has a lot to do with the fact you are so worried about what you are "entitled to have", you forgot to do your job and lose the crappy attitude. Have fun in fast food. It should better suit your talents.

• Wo
    Wow!87 Jan 21, 2011

HAha! This is awsome!

• Wo
    Wow!87 Jan 21, 2011

fore HA

• 3h
    3howcome Jun 18, 2011

all of theses comments just proved how racists this world really is... smh

extended warranty on plasma tv

I bought a 42 Philips plasma TV from Sams w/ an extended two year warranty. Within the first year i used my tv at most for three months. Within the first year the tv developed a blue spot when the tv heated up. The repair people for their warranties is not even located in Tennessee, their out of Alabama. They are Audio Video specialist.. It took them a week to look at it, another 5 days to pick it up. And as of today now day 46, the part to fix my TV is still in limbo and has not been resolved. One CSR working for Sams has been sympathetic, but that doesnt make me feel better as i stare at the huge blank spot on the wall of my livingroom as i listen to the NBA finals and the US cup on the radio.. I highly recommend not to buy from Sams because of there very lack-luster febal attempt when it comes to pleasing their customers.. Im wondering if my warranty expires before the tv gets returned if my warranty is still valid.. I still have 22 months so ill keep all posted..

AntiComplainer Mar 03, 2009

Oh my goodness. I apologize that you had to go through all of this. What you need to do is return the TV to the Sams Club and have them exchange it for you, or offer you another television. Hopefully, you have your receipt. If you do, they will give you what you paid for it, including your warranty and attach it to your new television for another two years! If you don't have it, they will give you what it rings up at that date. It's important to hold on to receipts! Go to the club and stop trying to wait for that repair!

MasterTech Apr 24, 2009

Uh...you might want to consider replacing it with an LCD flat screen instead. And forget that 42-incher. Anything less than 50 inches is like Chili without the hot sauce. Let this breakdown be your excuse. As far as electronics retailers are concerned, they don't recommend plasma tv's at all due to the high incidence of defective returns. Plasma tv owners are also told not to use their tv sets for video games such as the wildly popular Wii and Guitar Hero (they result in "burned in" images on the screen). On tv channels without HD (High Definition) signals, there is a portion of the screen that is blacked out (to compensate for a non-widescreen format) and it has been observed that plasma screens tend to develop an impression of the blacked out area over time. As for having to keep receipts, I don't get it. In this age where almost every major retailer maintains a customer database (they monitor customer traffic this way and also keep tabs on members' shopping habits, I think) you'd think the retailer would be able to take a peek and print out your last receipt (just give them your last name & phone number, no?) Oh by the way, if you have an extended warranty, use it. It works as long as you know what it covers: Parts and labor? Are you able to bring the unit back to the place of purchase? OR are you supposed to ship it to some authorized repair shop? Can they replace the unit with a similar one if the defective unit becomes unavailable or unrepairable? I'd like to know these things before I buy these warranties.

• Ta
    Tara May 20, 2009

I completely agree. I am at the two month mark waiting on my tv to be repaired. After they sent the same wrong part twice, I finally let them take my tv. I called today to check on it and the part is still on back order...Who knows when it will be fixed. I know one thing, I will never purchase another thing from Sam's club.

membership fees. poor visibility

Hi, We are visiting the US. After loading all our stuff into the shopping cart at Sams club in Port...

poor customer service

I recently shopped at the local Sam's Club in Rome, Ga. I got stuck behind a guy who had a problem with his credit card. They called over an assistant manager and still could not get the problem solved. They sent the guy over to customer service and I had been waiting in line for 15 minutes and had never even been acknowledged. I had unloaded 2 hours worth of shopping onto the belt and 2 other registers were open with no customers. All employees just stood there and offered no assistance. I walked out and left everything on the belt. No one even said a word. I called to complain and they put me on hold forever...I will cancel my account.

K.C.

• Pz
    P.Z. Feb 16, 2009

Good for you! I've never found that to be the case at Sams Club, however it's happened to me at other stores. That is definitely poor customer service. A company should have their employees trained to assist in situations like these. Afterall, if it weren't for the customers, they wouldn't be in business.

Samuel Malcuria Mar 18, 2009

Your posted hours for the Pharmacy are from 9:00 AM etc. It is never open at 9:00 AM. They never get there until 9:05 or 9:10. I will soon have to find another Pharmacy. If they are that lax about being on time their work could also be sloppy. Thanks, Sam Malcuria

The store is on S. Arizona avenue in Chandler, AZ

noname2 Jul 01, 2009

888-746-7726

The customer service for Sam's Club (especially local Pensacola, FL) is really awful - every time you attempt anything such as a simple receipt request or tin# they make you feel like you are asking for an arm and a leg. Trying to reach anyone actually willing (underline willing) to help is worse than pulling teeth. They should all be sent to a customer service training program. The instore management attitudes really stink and the employees who work for them are following their examples. I would not recommend business with this company. Try to contact general customer service outside of the local store and you wind up at a dead-end for at least half an hour unless you call the number I have listed here! Finally after over half an hour you reach a phone number 888-746-7726 and speak to someone who may help if they actually forward the information on. I have been a customer in both the private and the business sectors and in both areas the customer service at the local level was truly abominable.

noneofyerbusiness Feb 09, 2010

you are crazy for leaving your stuff on the belt!

You wasted two hours shopping and leaving your stuff.

DO you really think sam's club lost a ton of money by you walking out!

Doubtful.

Next time, get your groceries checked out, THEN cancel your membership and never come back!

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 05, 2010

Dear [censor],

You sure showed them! Walked out of that store with your head held high! Chances are they don't give a [censor] whether you shop there or not. Quit whining.

Sincerely,

Every customer service associate that has ever lived.

unethical credit card!

Sam's Club issued us a Discover Credit cart giving 2% cashback on all our purchases, after we upgraded our account to pay a $100 annual membership. The webiste for online banking has been a disaster, and we have had re-register our online account more than 4 times because they kept changing things on the website, and we couldn't log in anymore. Finally, we got sick of it and decided to cancel the account at the end of the year. We intended to get the cashback we had earned, and simply not renew. However, the rewards checks are issued in February, and if you cancel your account before then, you lose your rewards. Also, if you downgrade your account, you lose the rewards. So, they have set up the system to keep you trapped, or you have to lose money to get out of the loop. I highly recommend that people not support unethical businesses such as Sam's Club and Discover. We are switching to Cosco.

• Pi
    Pissed Off Dec 17, 2007

Member for thirty years but NO MORE...

For the last three months we've found Sam's site to be slow.

Can't even log-in today to cuss them out.

Slow website like their checkout and the exit line at the door.

NONE of my money will get tied up here.

Cancel me NOW.

See you at Costco...

Another Sams Cardholder Mar 10, 2008

Wow cancelling membership because their website is slow? If people have such problems with the website...why not CALL THEM? Maybe there is an actual reason, rather than go in a huff about it. Also read the terms and conditions of the cards, chances are all of that stuff is listed in the top or near it.

Come on folks, we need to be SMARTER.

• Ih
    ihad2complain Jul 27, 2008

Read the terms, you ###. Tell me where I can find a "Cosco". Stupid idiot.

• Be
    bewitch Feb 28, 2009

all terms need to be read first and i think that if u dont have a active acct why would someone give u rewards if ur no longer with them to me makes sense not to give a reward. also i have sams credit cards and getting online is no problem for me the only thing is the username and password is case sensitive so make sure caps lock isnt on and i have to problme at all.

defective scratch guard!

I purchased a pair of glasses from Sam's Club Optical less than 6 months ago. I purchased the Scratch Guard coating to be applied to them. To date, my glasses have several markings on both lenses that are jaggered looking. I took my glasses into the club where I purchased them and the lady there said she never saw anything like it.

Now, I where my glasses all day long and they are NEVER put in a glass case. I have never dropped my glasses and I only use the cleaner that Sam's Club sells. I wipe them with a soft hankerchief. When I am not wearing them, I sit them in my vanity cupboard.

I have another pair of glasses which I have had almost 7 years and I use these to wear outdoors doing yard work or when I am doing my hair and spraying hairspray. These glasses also have scratch guard on them. These glasses have been dropped, accidentally stepped on and have weathered daily use of many hair products. These glasses have one little scratch on them.

My complaint is that I believe that the scratch guard that was used on my glasses is defective or was not applied properly. My lens have no grooves or ridges to indicate any misuse of the lenses on my part. I have wore glasses all my life and have never encountered or seen anything like what I am seeing on my lenses.

They did offer to pay for the replacement of one lenses, however, told me they could not guarantee it would not happen again. Why would I want to have one lens replaced with the same coating only to know that it will happen again and I properly care of my glasses.

Thank you for your time and serious consideration.

• It
    ItchyNose Jun 12, 2009

I work at Sears and things like that happen every once in awhile.

• Lu
    luckylindy Dec 29, 2010

I to have a pair of glasses I purchased at Sams Club that have either no scratch guard applied, or improperly done. I have followed all reccomendations, and have only used soft cotton and lens cleaner purchased at Sams or Wal mart. What can I do?

• He
    Helpful2much4u May 23, 2015

All lenses manufactured now, come with a scratch-resistant coating and UV protection. It's not a separate item that you pay for, it's included in the purchase, at Sam's Club Optical. The only additional coating that you may have paid for is the Anti-Reflective coating. However, is mentioned above, it's called a "Scratch-Resistant" Coating, NOT A SCRATCH PROOF COATING. There is no such thing as a scratch proof coating or lens, and all lenses will scratch over time regardless of what type of coatings you have. The extent of the scratches depends on well you take care of you own lenses. Stop using a hankerchief or any type of Kleenex or paper towels, that are paper by-products. Only use cotton or micro-fiber clothes. Never use anything that has been washed or dried in fabric softner!! Only clean lenses when they are wet, or have been rinsed!!

extended warranty &exceptional service&

I purchased a 42" plasma 1080p Eyefi television a little over a year ago... Along with a 3-year in home...

false representation of 100% angus

Just bought American Choice Angus Beef Patties from Sam's Club. The outside of the box has 1/3 pound Angus Beef Patties in large print and small print indicates more fillers than a cafeteria meatloaf. As a consumer, I think it should not be allowed to say Angus Beef unless it is 100% and when it isn't, it must say clearly under the Angus Beef, what percentage. The same problem happened with Kona Coffee and it now requires when you use the name Kona Coffee, you must indicate what percent. FALSE ADVERTISING, MISREPRESENTATION! I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO SAM'S CLUB I HAVE HAD IT WITH BEING SCAMMED BY THEIR CON GAMES.

• Jb
    JBIII Oct 04, 2009

I agree and I am glad at least one other American understands the statement "Angus" means a registered Angus breed. There is not enough registered Angus cattle in the USA to supply one supply chain much less all the companies that have adopted the "Angus" advertisement scam. I have no idea why Kroger, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Hardees and other companies have not been sued for false advertisement. I guess because the attorneys in the USA are included in the ignorance of most Americans and believe the sales pitch. It is my understanding that the companies are declaring any animal that has any size black spot on coat as “Angus”. “Angus” means Angus, 100% registered with papers from American Angus Association. Come on lawyers quite being naive. Go to your local grocery store meat market that has “Angus Meat”. Ask the butcher to prove it is Angus. Ask “How do you know this is Angus”? None of them will have an acceptable answer. I have tried it. They look at you with a bland stare. They can’t answer. Come on lawyers, quite chasing the car crashes and workers comp claims. Kroger, Wal-mart, Sams Club and Hardees are large companies and have deep pockets. There are millions and millions to be made on this advertising scam. The correct method of selling beef is by USDA grade standards of; Prime, Choice, Select and Standard.

JBIII

• Ar
    Archer Angus Nov 24, 2009

I raise purebred Angus Beef Cattle, and I agree that diluting the quality damages the reputation of a great breed of cattle that are known for tenderness, juiciness and flavor because the cattle marble so well. Anything else is a poor imitation of a real quality product. Ray Buck- Archer Angus www.archerangus.com

sweet poison

I recently purchased 300 count vitamin C chewable tablets from sams club, upon inspecting the ingredients I was shocked to find these health supplements contain the sweetener ASPARTAME, yes I realize ASPARTAME is much cheaper than other sweeteners, It is also a proven poison. It has caused cancer in laboratory animals. Its very scary when you buy something for your families health and it has this crap in it. I will spread the word. And may be other unsuspecting folks should read the book about aspartame I believe it is titled "SWEET POISON"

• Wi
    winston legtheigh Oct 13, 2009

They do not manufacture the tablets they only sell them. The gas station down the street sells cigarettes, would you ### about that too. Next time buy an orange.

fraudulent charges

in late September of 2006 I purchased 2 box spring and mattress sets from Kinkaid Home Furnishings with my Sam's Club Discover Card. They were to be a 22 anniversary gift for my husband and I. The merchant agreed in writing to deliver w/i 7-10 days. I attempted to contact the merchant several times when the mattress delivery never occurred. There was no return to my calls and after 14 days, I went to the store to discuss the matter with the merchant. When I confronted him about the mattresses, he became verbally abusive. I then requested that he cancel my order and he refused. He followed me out of the store yelling all the while. I got into my car and called Sam's Club Discover and related my story. The customer service representative told me that I would not be responsible for the charges and that the claim would be put into dispute. After 2 months, however, I was contacted by Sam's Club Discover and was told that I needed to contact the merchant. By this time Kincaid was out of business. I have worked tirelessly on the claim. I continue to receive bills from Sam's Club Discover for the purchase along with interest and service charges for mattresses that I never received. Sam's Club Discover provided inaccurate information to me resulting in a decision on my part not to pursue claiming this merchandise and then reversed their original position requiring me to resolve the claim with the merchant when it was to late since the store was now out of business.

I have contacted the Dept. of Justice along with Consumer alert groups and local T.V. stations.

I would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices