2919 Market Pl, Salina, KS, 67401, US
Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Sam's ClubGas pump

On 3-2-21, I went to Sam's club to get some gas as I always have for years. I started pumping the gas and then sat in my car. I kept listening for the click to let me know the gas tank was full. I looked at the gas pump and saw it said 24 gallons. I thought that was strange as I had 1/4 of a tank remaining, so I got out of the car and then found gas all over the area. The latch had not clicked off. I have been driving for over 50 years and I had never had a problem before. The attendant noticed as soon as I did. I asked him if I could get a refund since the latch didn't work. He said I needed to go to the service desk.

I went and told them and they checked with a manager and they said no as it is posted I should have been attending the pump. I understand that, but it was not my fault the gas pump was not working properly. I have been a customer since 1994 and hoped they would take that into consideration and share some of the responsibility.

My bill was $59.15 and I expected it to be around $30 max... Thank you in advance for your time.