Saks Off 5th — my two paid orders were cancelled for no reason
I placed two orders on Nov 13, 2017 and paid by Visa. On Nov 16 @ 16:52 I received a call from Saks OFF 5th. I was driving and missed the call, but I called back in two minutes @ 16:54. By then My both orders were already cancelled. The reason was I couldn't be reached to confirm some (??) information. Saks OFF 5th didn't give me even 5 minutes to respond. The payments were already approved by Visa. I was told the money will be returned to my Visa account within 48 hours. Basically my orders were cancelled for no reason after the payments were already made. I spoke with a rep and her supervisor. I asked to reinstate my orders. I was suggested assistance to replace the orders. Nothing else they could do. I felt mistreated as a customer. I can't explain how all this could happen and find it unacceptable.
More Saks Off 5th Complaints & Reviews
- Saks Off 5th - package delivered to wrong country and address
- Saks Off 5th - parcel delivered to wrong country and address
- Saks Off 5th - shipped wrong item, rude customer service
- Saks Off 5th - item shipped to the wrong address twice
- Saks Off 5th - terrible company!!
- Saks Off 5th - sandals purchased on 125 e store
- Saks Off 5th - saks fifth ave suits
- Saks Off 5th - clothing / merchandise
- Saks Off 5th - diesel sneakers shoes
- Saks Off 5th - poor customer service