Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fashion & Shopping Saks OFF 5th my two paid orders were cancelled for no reason

Saks OFF 5th review: my two paid orders were cancelled for no reason

N
Author of the complaint
5:49 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed two orders on Nov 13, 2017 and paid by Visa. On Nov 16 @ 16:52 I received a call from Saks OFF 5th. I was driving and missed the call, but I called back in two minutes @ 16:54. By then My both orders were already cancelled. The reason was I couldn't be reached to confirm some (?) information. Saks OFF 5th didn't give me even 5 minutes to respond. The payments were already approved by Visa. I was told the money will be returned to my Visa account within 48 hours. Basically my orders were cancelled for no reason after the payments were already made. I spoke with a rep and her supervisor. I asked to reinstate my orders. I was suggested assistance to replace the orders. Nothing else they could do. I felt mistreated as a customer. I can't explain how all this could happen and find it unacceptable.

Update by NVC
Nov 17, 2017 10:17 am EST

Is it fairly common to call one time without leaving a message and cancel the order literally next minute after they called?

2 comments
P
Nov 18, 2017 3:15 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

In regards to your update, I cannot say as I have not worked for Saks.

P
Nov 17, 2017 3:21 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They may have needed to confirm the information right away before any product was secured/shipped for you. Additionally, it is fairly common for stores to be unable to reinstate a canceled order. Typically it needs to be replaced completely.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

117 complaints