Saks Fifth Avenue Logo

Saks Fifth Avenue

Having problems with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Saks Fifth Avenue reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2008. The latest review costumer service/refund was posted on Jun 8, 2021. The latest complaint lost packages was resolved on Dec 19, 2013. Saks Fifth Avenue has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 64 reviews. Saks Fifth Avenue has resolved 5 complaints.

Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Service Contacts

225 Liberty Street, 31st Floor
New York, New York
United States - 10281-0097

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Service. Initial Saks Fifth Avenue complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saks Fifth Avenue above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue. Discuss the issues you have had with Saks Fifth Avenue and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Saks Fifth Avenue Complaints & Reviews

Saks Fifth Avenue — terrible service

I have filed a dispute with American Express already however, I do want to file a direct complaint for the...

Saks Fifth Avenueonline shopping

Jan-feb 2018; I ordered 5 watches; with gift messages; 3 watches arrived together; with no messages; the fourth and fifth arrived days after one was in a white box with someone's red and green christmas paper still on, but when I opened box not even the watch I ordered!!! (I needed for gifts that weekend) the other watch was just in mailing box without its proper box... So I call get someone who could not understand!!! He arranged to have watches picked up, but could not resend the correct watch or one package correctly, I had to return, and reorder!!! So I do this, only to again receive wrong watch!!!, I go thru all this again, reorder again get wrong watch...3 times each time a different watch but not the one I ordered; to date I finally get credit for one of the watch, only to have credit given as a gift card!!! I don't want a gift card I want it back on my account!!! And this was a gift, both were and the gifts were not given as they kept messing me up with wrong watches, an embarassement; never will I order again, and phone agents were not at all sympathetic or helpful

Saks Fifth Avenue — worse and worse

How is this company still operating? It's a nightmare. Been with them for several years and they have never...

Saks Fifth Avenue — customer service troy michigan

I went in to return a coat, I was passed on to two different associates, I requested a manager, the manager...

Saks Fifth Avenueorder # [protected] ref: returned merchandise: armani collezioni navy coat.

August 15, 2017
    Order # [protected]
    Ref: Returned Merchandise: Armani Collezioni navy coat. $444.40 - 1st time June 26th & August 3rd, 2017
    To: Customer Service Department/Distribution Department
    From: Yogi Strait

I wanted to let you know on August 3rd I returned Armani Collezioni navy coat for second time. No one followed up with me for 20 days and I am leaving town for a while and wanted to get the merchandise back to you before I left town. I am back in town and I still have not heard from Saks F Customer Service Department and it's been 32 days since I talked to Rochelle for help.

I talked with Rochelle on July 14, 2017, after receiving the above merchandise with a letter stating the merchandise had been worn or altered and Saks F could not issue a credit.
    I let her know this merchandise has not been worn or altered by me.
    I got back in town late Sunday the 25th to find the merchandise was delivered Saturday 24th at 3:46PM. I promptly returned the merchandise the next morning, Monday, June 26, 2017 in the condition it was shipped with tags intact.
    The merchandise was received in poor condition; it was crumpled in the box not on a hanger or in a protected plastic bag or tissue paper. Please see photo for the condition the merchandise was shipped.

I explained to Rochelle I live in Austin, Texas where July weather is in the high 80's - 90's; not coat weather and the merchandise was return promptly with no time to wear the coat as stated in your letter. I assure you I did not wear to sleep.
    Rochelle explained after contacting her; customer service on July 14th, her next step would be to email the distribution center with my request to once again return the unwanted Armani Collezioni
    coat and to have my account credited for the full amount of $444.40. She informed me she would get back with me once she heard from the distribution department within 24 to 48 hours.

It's August 3rd; 20 days since my conversation with Rochelle and I have not heard from anyone from your company.
    I would greatly appreciate your prompt attention in crediting my account for $444.40.
    Please contact me to discuss any future questions you may have at 512.422-0006.

512.4220006

order # [protected] ref: returned merchandise: armani collezioni navy coat.

Saks Fifth Avenuestore associates customer service

I would like to make you aware of a situation that happened in your location in Beachwood, OH at the Beachwood Mall.

If the situation itself wasn’t bad enough, the way your associates handled it was even worse.

On July 6th, I was in your contemporary denim section. After searching for jeans with no assistance at all, it took me approximately 5 minutes to flag an associate down to have a dressing room unlocked. On the dressing room floor was a pin which I stepped on and it went underneath the nail bed of my toe. I was bleeding profusely at which time I tried to find an associate with a tissue or towel that I could wrap it in. No luck there. I literally went through the drawers in the dressing room and found paper that I stopped the bleeding with. About this time your associate did show up. I showed her the pin that I pulled out of my foot and explained the situation. She stated, “oh yes, this is the room we do the alternations in. She must have dropped a pin” . Yes, I guess she must have. How about getting me a manager? Or a tissue? Or assuring me this won’t happen to someone else?

Upon leaving that day my friend and I both agreed that the level of service in that store has decreased greatly. I doubt we will be back. There are plenty of other places to buy premium denim and designer purses.

Sincerely,
      Kim DiTosti

Saks Fifth Avenue — no order!

I ordered a few stuff from Saks Fifth Avenue and was waiting patiently but nothing arrived. I contacted...

Saks Fifth Avenuestill waiting for my product

I called Saks Fifth Avenue and ordered a belt from them, but the one I received was too small, so I contacted them again and they said that in these cases they don't do refunds and offered me a replacement for a bigger size and I agreed. Weeks passed and nothing arrived so I called again and was told that my belt was no longer in stock and that I have to be patient. Then I said that I can choose another one and that I am ready to pay the difference, but they refused and said that I only can get the same product as a replacement. So I'm still waiting for my belt and have no idea what to expect.

Saks Fifth Avenueonline purchase / customer service/ international order placing

i've been shopping online for over 5 years and i have never ever come across such an appalling online retailer platform. If Saks is incapable to handle the online system yet, then i would suggest you just focus on offline stores. worse experience i had ever to for online purchase: in a nutshell - DONT SHOP IN THEIR WEBSITE, WORST ONLINE PURCHASE SYSTEM EVER, INCAPABLE OF HANDLING ANY ONLINE PURCHASE / TRANSACTION. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO CANNOT OFFER MUCH HELP. WHOLE STORY: 1. after placing an international order on Saks website, i received a confirmation email from Borderfree, but dont be too happy yet, as that doesnt mean the order placing is REALLY confirmed. I waited for 2 days and still have not received any shipment email, so i called Saks customer service hotline - nightmare began - they said the order didnt go through. probably system error, asked me to try again... therefore, i placed again, and then called them, and they said system error - i went through this whole stupid process for more than 5 times - one of the customer service staff said she was terribly sorry so she'd offer me a 10% discount on my next purchase, so therefore i made another order, then called them they told me i cannot use that 10% discount. i dont know how many times later (and the whole process took me 4-5 days) i can finally receive a shipment confirmation, telling me the order has been placed ---and-- i waited for over a week to receive the parcel. 2. the pumps were half a size too large, and so i have to return it - i emailed to ask for a refund, as usual, no response. i called their customer services, put me on hold for over 20mins, and then they finally put a manager on the line and told me that she just sent me the email for instruction of returning a goods to Saks. i asked her for charges and other details, she said she didnt know anything about return / refund. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Saks Fifth Avenue — poor customer service in multiple departments

I attempted to send this complaint directly to the store manager of the Saks Fifth Avenue in Sarasota, Fl but...

Saks Fifth Avenueterrible online customer service

I purchased an item Nov. 30th 2015 (order no. [protected]) that was to be delivered December 2, 2015. On December 1st I reviewed the order online and saw that it showed as processed, but no delivery time was given and called customer support. I was informed that the purchase was going through security review, "verification", and that I would be contacted within 24-48 hrs . On December 2nd, after no contact, I again called customer service. I was told that I should have been contacted and that they would email the verification department and additionally upgrade the shipping to next business day. At noon on December 1st, I received an email confirming the purchase. As I had not received any contact regarding "verification", I again called customer service. This time I was told that I would only be contacted if they had an issue, but were unable to give any more information about a ship time because the item was still being processed and I would receive the shipping information once the item shipped. I was additionally told to call back in approximately 5-6 hrs if no status change occurred. Approximately 5 hrs later, I again called customer service to inquire about the status. This time I was told the item was being shipped from a store, they needed time to locate the item and they couldn't give an estimate until the item was located. When asked for further clarification, I was told that if after 4 days from processing the item was not found, the transaction would be canceled. Additional I was informed that even though I made the purchase two days prior, it was treated as though it had just been purchased on December 2nd. Since the item is completely sold out, the chances of any store locating the item at this point is very slim. Why the item wasn't put on hold while "verification" took place is unfathomable. Furthermore, why did a customer have to call numerous times for status updates? As my inbox is littered with a virtual litany of sales and specials from Saks daily, I find it hard to believe that they lack the ability to give their customers simple updates or even properly set forth how their purchase is being handled. Not once did I receive any contact about my order being placed on hold and requiring further "verification". Additionally, neither my online account nor emails indicate that the order needed to be store located and may require more time. Only two days after purchase and numerous calls later did I receive a complete understanding of what was going on. This is the second time miscommunication and lack of proper notification caused a purchase to be mishandled (e.g., see order number [protected] that resulted in cancellation of item and again required numerous calls to gain complete understanding prior to cancellation). Seeing this has occurred in the past, I can only assume a cancellation awaits after the four days have elapsed. I purchased an additional item and it appears to require "verification" additionally, as it has not been processed in over 24 hrs on a rush shipment. Again I called the customer service to let them know I am going out of town tomorrow and might not receive any "verification" call. When asked to speak to someone higher up in an attempt to get resolution, their response was to argue and hang up, yes, hang up. This is a new low for a week that I thought couldn't get lower. At this point all I want is my item in the time it is supposed to arrive (December 7th) and I will never return. (order no. [protected])

Saks Fifth Avenuemanolo blahnik pumps - worst online shopping experience ever

I wished I had read all these bad reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue's customer service before I placed my order.I owned few pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes which were bought from Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, I had no trouble returning unsatisfactory items and exchanging suitable sizes - the whole return/exchange and full refund process usually took 10-14 days.

As a frequent online shopper I happily placed my first order at Saks Fifth Avenue and spent almost $1800 on two pairs of Manolo Blahnik without any hesitation. Turned out both sizes were off so I sent an email to request for a return instruction as usual. Guess what -- none reply was given so far!! Actually no surprise at all after reading all these bad reviews and I have no wish to return the items now.

I have heard enough of their stories. I don't want to return the brand new condition goods for their "inspection process", and end up mailing the "defect/unsalable goods" back to me plus zero refund. I hope people stop buying from this shop, and designers as well please stop supplying goods to this shop. People do not mind splurging on designer clothing but unfit items will end up at the back of the wardrobe without wearing once. This is a total waste of money and effort (of the designer and the craftsman).There are too many better shops out there. We don't need this kind of outrageous service.

Saks Fifth Avenue — veterans service animal

May 30, 2015 At Saks Fifth Avenue, Biltmore Fashion Park Phoenix, Arizona At Saks Fifth Avenue, Biltmore...

Saks Fifth Avethieving and disgusting business!

I made a purchase 3 months ago. A week after I purchased I wanted to exchange the size, I called customer service and they told me to drive 2 hours away to their store location because they could not exchange online orders. I drove all the way their and they did not carry that brand in stock. I asked to return the item and they said they would only give me 50$ after calling back the online department, apparently they mixed up another order from a week later and decided they already gave me a half refund... Which does not make any sense. So now its 3 months later and the item is on sale so now they claim in order to return the item I will owe them 85$ and if I want to send it in I will be charged another 85$ plus 9$ shipping???? WTF!!! @SAKS???

Saks Fifth Avenue — lost packages

I ordered two items from Saks.com, one was a Marc Jacobs cord bracelet and the other, a Rebecca Minkoff top...

Saks Fifth Avenue — rotten online customer service

I ordered a pair of very expensive shoes from Saks online for more than $500. (Actually they were on SALE for...

Saks Fifth Avenue — horrible service

So here is what happened. Before I say anything further, I have to admit that I have experienced some...

Saks Fifth Avenuethe lowest level of customer service

On Saturday, September 24, 2011, I purchased a pair of flats "shoes" with Saks Fifth logo on them. Therefore, the shoes are a Saks Fifth Brand name. On Monday, September 26, 2011 I wore the shoes to work (Concierges) and my shoes were literally falling apart.

After work, I took them back to the store and explained what happened with the shoes to Karla Rubio and she said that they can't take them back. I said I am not trying to get money back, but just a store credit or an exchange to get better shoes. She didn't apologize or offer any help. I asked her if I could speak to a manager and she said you are talking to one (rude tone). I asked her is there a store manager and she said hold on and went in the back and then came out and said we can't take them back. I asked again if I could talk to the store manager and Karla said that she already asked her and and she can't do it.

Not only did I never get to speak to the store manager, Mary Jane Weber, but I have never experienced customer service this poorly. I have already contacted Saks Fifth complaint line today, 9/26/11 and the customer service line just has someone document the incident, but there is no one to talk to. So, I did not get any help from them.

corvettepink Dec 19, 2012

I [email protected]!!! I felt so annoyed. They were the ones who shipped me a broken eyeshadow and they didnt even try to help me properly. they were just so quick to end the chat line.

I had the worst experienced ordering and getting my broken eyeshadow that they sent me replaced. they were lazy and said it was out of stock.. but when I called the Saks fifth Ave store near my area.. The associate in-store said she had ten left in stock.

So I chatted the costumer rep again and told me the same thing.. that he checked the Saks in my area and they were out of it. like zero left in stock. Which is funny because I just called the store. I got so furious and told him.. that I know they still have ten left in stock cus I just called 5 min ago. Than he replied to me and said "sorry for the confusion blah blah" and he said he'll put it on hold for me. I got angrier because, this was such an easy task to do and they didnt do anything about it. I had to do it myself. It was so simple to do.

I will never shop there again. Bad service. I would rather go to Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom or Macy's.

corvettepink Dec 19, 2012

Horrible service. I agree. same thing happened to me

corvettepink Dec 19, 2012

We have almost the same experience!!! I swear, I ordered something online and they sent me a broken eyeshadow and didnt even bother trying to help me with my problem!!!

• Gravitytheseducer May 21, 2012

Who brings something back to a store that high end? People who shop their generally are rich and don't care about getting a refund/store credit as they have plenty of disposable income. Karla probably thought it was strange you were returning something and didn't know what to do LOL. And at a store like that the workers are not friendly, they are suppose to be snooty ###.

Saks 5th Avenu — is saks store racist?

First of all we are a family from Egypt, with “Arabic and Muslim” Names, we were visiting NYC for...

Saks Fifth Avenuebad service

I went to the store on October 9, 2010. I remember it was their beauty week. This was the first time I used Bobbi Brown on my skin.While they were doing my makeup, I asked them about their return policy and they said I should be able to return anything if you I have a problem with it. With confidence, I bought several products from Bobbi Brown. One of them was the Skin Foundation. After using product for a week, my face started to break out. I decided to try it for a couple more days but the allergy got worse. I knew then it was the product because I'm the type of person that don't get acne at at all. Before going to the store, I decided to call customer service to make sure that I could still return the product, and she answered "Yes, definitely". Since I didn't want to waste my time for nothing, I decided to call the store, same store that I bought the product from, and this is what they told me "Since the product is already opened, we can't accept it anymore

". However, the customer service people said "You are able to return cosmetics if at least 75% of the product is remaining." I was so disappointed with them.Basically, it seems like Raleigh store have their own return policy, which is really horrible. I even try to contact the manager, but of course, no response. I buy almost everything from Saks Fifth, and I can't even return a $45 product. Well Saks Fifth, thank you for wasting my money and for ruining my skin!!! You just lost one of your loyal customer.No wonder your store is always empty!!!