The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Royal Holiday Club — scam poor service provided
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My mom and I joined Royal Holiday Club in 10.09. WE were promised $1000 towarfs airfare free stays in cancun cozumel san juan and 7 free days at the Seraten in the Bahamas. We received none of these things. when i first called no one even heard about these things being offered to me prior to contract signing. I was also told I had seven days to cancel I treid to cancel but was told only my vacation rep could cancel my membership and offcouse Juan Vasquez contacts me on day 9 so i was unable to cancel. I tried to use the program just to find out that I would use 10, ooo credits just to go to Miami the pragam I signed up for offered me 5.000 credits for 5, 000 dolars no one told me how many credits one gererally uses to go away so in fact Ill be paying Royal holiday and not be able to use these services because I don't have enough credit to go anywhere. When i tried to cancel my memebrship again they tell me I can't thats im[possible I refuse to pay for services I can't use they already got away with 1, 500 which was my down payment for this program. Now Christian Hemmer of the collections service dept. [protected] threatening to send my account to a collectiona gencey how can thay be when i've never used there services someone please help. Please contact me with anyway you can help at [protected]@aol.com
More Royal Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit!
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam!
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract