Royal Holiday Clubscam poor service provided

My mom and I joined Royal Holiday Club in 10.09. WE were promised $1000 towarfs airfare free stays in cancun cozumel san juan and 7 free days at the Seraten in the Bahamas. We received none of these things. when i first called no one even heard about these things being offered to me prior to contract signing. I was also told I had seven days to cancel I treid to cancel but was told only my vacation rep could cancel my membership and offcouse Juan Vasquez contacts me on day 9 so i was unable to cancel. I tried to use the program just to find out that I would use 10, ooo credits just to go to Miami the pragam I signed up for offered me 5.000 credits for 5, 000 dolars no one told me how many credits one gererally uses to go away so in fact Ill be paying Royal holiday and not be able to use these services because I don't have enough credit to go anywhere. When i tried to cancel my memebrship again they tell me I can't thats im[possible I refuse to pay for services I can't use they already got away with 1, 500 which was my down payment for this program. Now Christian Hemmer of the collections service dept. [protected] threatening to send my account to a collectiona gencey how can thay be when i've never used there services someone please help. Please contact me with anyway you can help at [protected]@aol.com

• As
    a. stanislawczyk Jul 02, 2012

I sent my son and his bride on their honeymoon to the Bavaro Princess in the Domenican. The compound in Punta Cana is beautiful but the food is second rate. I called the Royal Holiday Rep., Patty, to ask if the food had been improved and I was told that there were many upgrades in the kitchen service. Well, My son and his bride both got food poisoning. They were so sick they could not leave their room. As soon as they were well enough they got on a plane and came home. I asked for a refund and was told NO. This has been over three years ago and I am still fighting for the refund and an apology. All I receive is over due maintenance bills in excess of $600. I refuse to pay and they are not owning up to their problem. Over $13, 000 for a lousy membership.

• Ke
    Kelly Beegle Jun 04, 2010

I have been promised so much stuff from them it is sickening. When we signed up, they said that since we purchased 30, 000 that we could get discounted airfare and use our credits towards all inclusive. LIE LIE LIE LIE! There is no discounted airfare, no credits towards all inclusive, no resorts anywhere in the state of Illinois which they said. I hate everything about that place! I want to puke every time I think about it. I have asked them to send me an updated catalog for a year now and I have yet to receive it. I hear lie after lie.

If you know of anyone that is a member and wants to buy credits please email me [email protected]