[Resolved] Rooms to Go — mattress
I bought a mattress almost a month ago, but the mattress is very hard and it hurts my lower back. I hate it!
The manager and the customer service department are not willing to help me. They are sending a technician to check it when there is nothing wrong with the mattress, it is just a hard mattress, and I don't have another $1, 000 to go and buy another one.
Terrible customer service!
Don't buy a mattress from Rooms to go.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set