[Resolved] Rooms to Godelivery service

H Sep 01, 2018

First, I am highly upset that I waited around for my 1-5pm appointment to get a call at 4:30pm to tell me that the delivery window changed to 4-7pm. When the delivery guys arrived, it was more upsetting that they was not able to assemble my son's new bed because of missing hardware. The driver was rude and disrespectful in my house, which I did not appreciate. Now my wife and I have to have my son's room cluttered with furniture not put together and find an alternative way for our son to have a bed to sleep in. This is the worst customer service experience that we have received and a major inconvenience to our day.

• Rooms To Go's response · Oct 04, 2018

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to [email protected] and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

• Resolution Statement