[Resolved] Rooms to Go — delivery service
First, I am highly upset that I waited around for my 1-5pm appointment to get a call at 4:30pm to tell me that the delivery window changed to 4-7pm. When the delivery guys arrived, it was more upsetting that they was not able to assemble my son's new bed because of missing hardware. The driver was rude and disrespectful in my house, which I did not appreciate. Now my wife and I have to have my son's room cluttered with furniture not put together and find an alternative way for our son to have a bed to sleep in. This is the worst customer service experience that we have received and a major inconvenience to our day.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set