Having problems with Rooms To Go?

Rooms To Go Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 709 5380 (Internet Sales)
+1 800 766 6786 (Other Inquiries)
11540 Highway 92 East
Seffner, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rooms To Go Customer Service. Initial Rooms To Go complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rooms To Go above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rooms To Go. Discuss the issues you have had with Rooms To Go and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 21, 2019

Rooms To Go — sofa bed

Our order [protected] of a sleeper couch 1099696 made on May 25th 2019 at RTG Cutler bay has resulted in a bed...

Sep 20, 2019

Rooms To Go — sofa

Dear RTG, I have submitted pictures of stains on sofa and haven't gotten a reply. Three weeks later after...

Rooms To Gogliders

I was given the wrong information Buy rooms to go representative online that a particular glider Would go good with our sofa. We had ordered the sofa and we were waiting for it to arrive. When I went to my laptop and was able to look at the gliders closer I realized that the material was different and it wouldn't go with our Sofa that we were waiting on. I sent an email right away requesting a refund and cancellation of the order. I was advised I needed to call customer service which I did I was refunded the amount of the gliders however for some reason I was not refunded the delivery charge. I don't feel that it is fair since I was misrepresented And given the wrong information by a rooms to go representative. I am requesting a refund for the delivery charge. The gliders were never delivered to us.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 20, 2019

We would be happy to look into that for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon.

Rooms To Godual reclining loveseat (motorized)

I purchased a motorized dual reclining loveseat from the Webster rooms to go in June, 2019. The beginning of August, one side would not recline. I phoned and they set up a service order. I took four hours off of work to meet with the gentleman here. He came, banged on a few things, and got it working again. Six weeks later, it stopped working again. Another four hours off of work to meet the gentleman here, who determined that the motor was bad. Really? I was advised that someone would phone me to set up a time to replace the motor or replace the entire piece. No one phone, so I called a couple days later. I was advised that it could take up to 60 days to get a motor. I explained that this was unacceptable, and asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor assured me that they would get the motor overnighted, and if that was not possible, she would call me back on a Monday to let me know. Monday came and went, no phone call. I called on Tuesday, and was told she was at lunch. Never received a phone call back. I called on Wednesday morning, still do not receive a phone call, so I called again on Wednesday afternoon. Finally got through to the supervisor that I spoke to, and she was full of attitude. Advised me that they would replace the loveseat, and gave me a range of dates to choose from. Since they can't set up the time in advance, I get to take four more hours off of work. In my mind, someone owes me $250 for the time I have taken off of work to accommodate fixing their crappy product.

I paid over $1700 for a love seat! And this is the type of product I get, and the type of service I receive? I will never, ever purchase from Rooms To Go again, and I will never ever advise friends or family to do it either. I will write a negative review everywhere I find to do so.

This is the first furniture I have bought in almost 15 years, and I am sorely disappointed.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 20, 2019

We caught your other post and have requested more information. We are truly sorry to hear of your negative experience and certainly want to do our best to turn it around for you! We just need you to send us your order info to [email protected] We hope to hear from you soon!

Rooms To Godaybed and sofa

I went to store to buy pop up daybed and sofa. 4 males in the back area were just bumming around 2 were sitting the others 2 were there just standing next to them just no one bothered to attend to me. As I was leaving the 2men in the office were also just goshing worse then women I couldn't not believe it!!! So now I have to to go elsewhere even though I saw what I liked.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 17, 2019

We appreciate you shopping with us, and we apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Could you please take a moment and contact us at [email protected] to discuss your visit in further detail?

Rooms To Gopick up

We have never had an issue with Rooms to Go before.. we always pick up our items from the Brookshire location. This trip, we confirmed to pick up 1 item, a dresser at 10 am. We received a call the day before advising our item was now in stock if we wanted to pick it up tomorrow and set the pick up time fore 10 am. When we arrived ant 945, we waited with others for the doors to open. There were approximately 5 customers before us. Most of them did recieve their items quickly. We waited 30 minutes before I went back inside to check the status since many other customers that came after us were getting their items leaving while we were still waiting. After an hour wait, I spoke with a lady who appeared to be running the pick up department. She appologized, said she will have it oulled from the back, and would expedite the order. She did, however it still took another 45 minutes before someone brought it to our station. Once the forklift driver unloaded, she came and apologized again, and then apologized because the loaders did not load load it for us. She got a dolly, and brought it closer to the trailer, and my husband then completed the loading. This experience will definitely impact our decision and prevent us from any future business /referrals to Rooms to Go. It really is not good customer service to have confirmation of pick up times and have 1 hour and 48 minutes wait time... to receive 1 item. Sadly, there was 1 customer who was there before us and still there in their same dock when we left.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 17, 2019

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Can you please send us an email with your order info to [email protected] to discuss this in further detail?

Rooms To Gosofa/loveseat

I purchased a couch and loveseat that was delivered in February. We rarely sit on it because we are very rarely home and the cushions on the couch (specifically the worst one is one that is NEVER sat on) and loveseat are pilling and look awful. We have a brand new custom built home and it is very embarrassing when people come to see it and see this mess. We have the insurance on it, but now after purchasing a second couch in April that is in our basement that is NEVER used except when our sons visit from out of town. This is unacceptable and I would like to have someone help me resolve this. We paid too much money for these for them to be this horrible looking so soon after purchasing them.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 11, 2019

We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we would be happy to look into this issue for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order details. We look forward to hearing from you.

Rooms To Gothrow pillows

We ordered a loveseat and rug from Rooms to Go. While in the showroom, we asked the salesman if we could in fact switch out the pillows. We preferred the other color bc it matched better. We were told yes. All is said and done, once we receive our delivery I have to call back bc the pillows arent correct only to be told this wasnt an option. Manager was super helpful and gave us the paperwork to send in to parts dept to purchase 4 throw pillows of the other color. Roughly 2 weeks after purchasing we notice that the check we had sent in had already been cashed but every time I call to see what the status is no one sees our order, cant find our order. Honestly sounded like it was lost and no one cared really. I have been in contact with customer service over 10 times to get the order in, revive all our information and make sure what they have is correct. Finally, the lady I speak with tells me they see my order and it was just placed the day prior, around 6 weeks after after the check was cashed. Several attempts later they tell me my order is on the way, only to find out they shipped the wrong thing. We received 1 back pillow(wrong color anyhow) instead of 4 throw pillows. I honestly don't understand how an order this simple is causing so much trouble for the parts Department. Now, I am currently waiting, again, for a call from customer service to find out when my correct order will be shipped. I'm not trying to get free pillows, I just want the pillows in ordered and not the run around that I keep getting. We have purchased several items from Rooms to Go, but after this disaster I will be taking my business elsewhere.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 10, 2019

We're truly sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced and would be happy to look into this for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and the details. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sep 05, 2019

Rooms To Go — unethical behavior and misrepresentation of coverages

Order # [protected]. Date of purchase [protected]. I called re: threading coming loose on 6-1-2018. Tech came out...

Rooms To Gocustomer service and delivery

The only company I have ever done business with worse than Rooms to Go is Dish network. The delivery process was horrible: my first delivery date was delayed, then the 2nd time they delivered, everything was damaged. They "couldn't" take the merchandise back so I had a roomful of damaged furniture in my house for another two weeks. The third delivery date (a full month and a half after I was supposed to get it) wasn't in a time frame I could be home. I talked to everyone I could about a time frame for a week and all I heard was "we can't do anything. It's scheduled only 2 days before delivery". Even though RtG had made COPIOUS errors and had me at home 1/2 a day on two other occasions, they still wouldn't work around my schedule to make the situation right... the situation that was a result of THEIR doing. They're only concerned with the moving company's schedule and customer service just read a script saying " I'm sorry" and "we're trying to help you". The supervisor was condescending and no one actually helped do anything. No one seemed to take notes on damaged merchandise and I even had to email pictures two days before delivery because no one documented it. The third-party delivery people (on the 2nd delivery date) were only concerned about dropping off and leaving as soon as possible and were awful. They literally left without a goodbye, without me signing anything, and without me knowing they were leaving. I will never waste my time shopping with them again.

• Rooms To Go's response · Sep 09, 2019

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need more information on this. Can you please email us your order info to [email protected]? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

Sep 04, 2019

Rooms To Go — leather couch

I purchased a leather couch and love seat from Rooms to Go in 2014 and was told it was all leather. It ha...

Sep 04, 2019

Rooms To Go — leather sofa peeling

I've had been a Rooms to Go repeat customer for over 20 years and never have I been so disappointed with...

Aug 31, 2019

Rooms To Go — acceptance now manager at the store

My payment is scheduled for the 16th of each month . Why the hell was this lady calling me on the 16th asking...

Rooms To Godelivery and customer service

They are great in the store while you are buying things but don't expect them to delivery your furniture on time nor give you a call before they get to your home. By the way, when you get the call or text letting you know they are outside, you better be ready to run and open the door because they will leave, even though they are supposed to wait for 15 min. Also, don't bother calling the driver because you will have no answer nor a call back. Disrespectful. If you are thinking of calling customer service, plan to sit on the phone for 30 min listening to pop music. Once they answer, if they promise to call you back after they find out what happened with your delivery, plan to sit another 30 min on a later time for you to call again because they wont. At they end, THEY will decide when they rescheduke to deliver YOUR furniture even though it's a service you PAID for. Yes, ridiculous!

Aug 25, 2019

Rooms To Go — Sofa seam separating

On June 6, 2019 I purchased a dual power sofa recliner and a dual power recliner for $1769.99. My order # i...

Aug 23, 2019

Rooms To Go — Queen sleeper sofa - cream/ greenlight (sku no. [protected])

Good day. I received a delivery from rooms to go on Wednesday 21st of August, 2019. The sleeper part of the...

Rooms To Golate delivery

I was told my delivery of bedroom furniture would arrive between 2 - 6 PM CT. Got a call around 1:50pm saying that the delivery was still on track. 5 minutes to 6pm no one was there. I started calling cause my wife was expecting the furniture there before she got home. I first called customer service and waited on hold for over 8 minutes before I just decided to call the store. I got a store representative and asked them what they were going to do to compensate me for my time since the delivery was late and according to them 6 deliveries to go before getting to me. They stated there was nothing anyone in the store could do but maybe customer service could help. I was transferred to customer service and reached a young man who I told my issue to and he stated since the delivery had not arrived there was nothing they could do to compensate me. By this time he told me there were 2 deliveries now ahead of mine. I asked for a supervisor and got Alana. Repeated my story to Alana and stated that I was getting pissed that I have had to wait at home beyond their "courtesy delivery time". She said that on the receipt I signed when I bought the furniture that they can delivery anytime between 7am and 10pm. So why give me a delivery span of time if I am supposed to be available for delivery from 7am to 10pm. If that was the case don't set the delivery time and I will make myself available at their convenience. She also stated that someone called me at 3:50 pm to say they were going to be late, which never happened. So Alana decided she would offer me $25 dollars or a $50 dollar in store credit. I asked her so my time is only worth $25 dollars, since I felt a bit insulted by the offer and who in their right mind would want the $50 in store credit since there is nothing in Rooms to Go for $50. (Don't bother to correct me on this if there is since I am sure it wouldn't be anything I wanted. ) After fussing with her for a bit I asked her to check the status of my delivery and I didn't accept the "generous" offer. She came back after 10 minutes and said the truck was still 2 deliveries away but they were in my zip code. Her tone was a bit condescending and I asked if there was another supervisor I could speak to. She said there was no other supervisor there and I told her to have one call me tomorrow. It is now 2:16pm next day and I have not gotten a call back from them. To end the story, the furniture showed up and hour and a half later and when I asked the delivery guy why he was late he said his fully loaded truck broke down and it took him 2 hours to load unload and load another truck. After that my heart melted because if they had told me in the beginning there was truck trouble I would never have gotten so angry. To see the guys struggle getting my furniture up the stairs to my bedroom was sad. I am not angry with the delivery guys but I sure am disappointed with Rooms to Go and the delivery company on their lack of communication while things were going wrong. Funny they sure knew my number when they needed address one of my requests associated with guys walking on my carpet without booties and if I had any issues with my furniture. Unfortunately I have another piece of furniture that won't be delivered until November from them since it wasn't in stock. Hopefully I won't have the same experience. If I didn't actually need that piece to finish our bedroom suit I would probably cancel the order. Rooms to Go, just know I will be blogging in some other forums like BBB about my experience. Worst delivery experience I have had to date and Customer Service was a waste of time. Should actually be called Customer Disservice.

• Rooms To Go's response · Aug 22, 2019

This is definitely not the review we expect to see! We're sorry to hear about the issues with your delivery. Can you please send us your order info and the details to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you!

Rooms To Gothe whole damn company!!!

I spent $3000. for furniture and I requested a delivery date which was open The date was open so I bought the furniture but the problem is that they made it for the following week. I told the sales lady 3 mothering$%#@ times that I needed it for this weekend. I called the store and got customer no-service listen to the call message it directed me to change it on line so I went to the web site, the web site had a message that it was able to do this. I called back customer to no-service again and have been on hold for 1 hr. on one phone and on the other I did the call back option. WHAT A F&%$# A JOKE!!! I did eventually get someone on the phone, What the hell kind of people does this company have working for them.. I thought you should treat the customer with some kind of respect. I thought I called the wrong number.. So let me get this straight, Rooms-To-Go-To-HELL is more then MOTHERING#$#@ happy to take your money but after that they don't give a [censored]!!! My advise to you if you want to buy furniture from this company you are better off buying some wood and making it yourself. If I ever treated my customers like this I would be on the side of the road begging for money.

• Rooms To Go's response · Aug 20, 2019

We're sorry to hear this! If you have time to talk to one of our team members about this, we'd really appreciate the opportunity to learn more so that we can try to make it right. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your order info, we hope to hear from you soon!

Rooms To Gopoor furniture quality and poor customer care associate quality

We ended up getting a phone call from the delivery office in NC last night (Jamel R.) at about 9:45 p.m. He asked if we wouldn't mind having the delivery workers come this morning because he was still currently at an install and would be at least another hour! To my disbelief with the whole situation, I agreed because it is not appropriate to deliver anything that late to a customer.

When the two workers arrived this morning at 7:30 with the replacement beds he opened each box of items and we went over them together. I cannot believe that they were in worse condition than the set we already have! (Although you stated to me that the second delivered set is in better condition than the first set usually, which was a very puzzling statement to me) I have attached pictures of some of the damage on these pieces. He advised me to decline delivery because of the poor condition of the furniture and contact you all again.

It is so unfortunate that this whole situation has transpired like it has. I am requesting Rooms to Go to discount the original flawed purchase and I will not be accepting another faulty delivery from your company and going through all of this nonsense. I will take this to a higher level also as it has been all so unacceptable from the original purchase being defective, to Lisa in customer care telling me i couldn't speak to a manager and no one could do anything for me and then hanging the phone up in my face, to the non-communication about the re-delivery times and a completely wasted day (taking off work) and that when contact was finally made about the re-delivery it was at an unacceptable hour of the night, to now this morning the second set being defective!

This is an urgent matter and I expect resolution immediately. Rooms to Go should be embarrased at the quality of their furniture and at the quality of their customer care associates (Lisa).

I am looking forward to your and upper managements contact.

• Rooms To Go's response · Aug 20, 2019

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! Can you please email us your order info to [email protected]? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

Aug 16, 2019

Rooms To Go — customer service

I called today at 12:53pm. Taisha/Aisha answered the phone. I asked if I can check and see when my payment...