Rogers Pay As You Go Plan — signed me up for a plan after it had been discontinued
Chose a pay as you go plan off their website which included unlimited calls 3pm-6pm daily + 100mb data.
Purchased a new sim card and paid for the plan in-store.
Had problems the very next day, called customer service and was told that the plan was discontinued the day before I purchased it, but the guy in store mustn't have got the memo.
Was told that the 'new' version of the plan didn't include data, for which i'd have to pay an extra $10.
Even after I made my complaint, the old version of the plan was still being advertised on the website.
Days later, the website was updated but instead of removing the data allowance, they've removed the unlimited calls.
Now I don't even have the option of paying extra to get the same service, because they don't have an unlimited calls add-on.
Wish I could just get my money back and go elsewhere, but they refuse.
Cost me over $50 to buy and activate the sim card & now they don't even have a plan that suits my needs.
More Rogers Pay As You Go Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.