Rogers — bad customer service!
We had had a large bill and understood that, we made arrangements to pay bill and were making payments but I lost my job... so we missed the payment date. We called to make other arrangements and ran into the same problem we have had before.The people in accounts receivable and customer service are not aware of how to follow company procedures. We would speak to one person who would state "pay this amount and services will be unsuspended", we would then make the payment, call to record the payment and the next rep we spoke to would say " sorry it doesn't work that way" and tell us that we must have heard the person wrong. This has actually occurred more than 5 separate times, when we have either had questions about our service, or concerns someone says one thing, then another says something different. We have actually made continuous payments for 2 mths to pay a bill down from $1100.00 to$281.00 that is not including making the current mths bill payment (which we are also doing) and they are still holding my service hostage. I find it disrespectful and rude the manager actually started to yell at my husband when my husband kept asking why these Rep's were not held accountable for the statements they make. This needs to stop, multimillion dollar corporations should not be able to treat people like this!!!
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - Shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.