Rogersbad customer service!

M

We had had a large bill and understood that, we made arrangements to pay bill and were making payments but I lost my job... so we missed the payment date. We called to make other arrangements and ran into the same problem we have had before.The people in accounts receivable and customer service are not aware of how to follow company procedures. We would speak to one person who would state "pay this amount and services will be unsuspended", we would then make the payment, call to record the payment and the next rep we spoke to would say " sorry it doesn't work that way" and tell us that we must have heard the person wrong. This has actually occurred more than 5 separate times, when we have either had questions about our service, or concerns someone says one thing, then another says something different. We have actually made continuous payments for 2 mths to pay a bill down from $1100.00 to$281.00 that is not including making the current mths bill payment (which we are also doing) and they are still holding my service hostage. I find it disrespectful and rude the manager actually started to yell at my husband when my husband kept asking why these Rep's were not held accountable for the statements they make. This needs to stop, multimillion dollar corporations should not be able to treat people like this!!!

• Iz
    Izalidia Oct 23, 2012

That's the one thing i kept hearing and my family and friends have heard from rogers customer service, that we must have missunderstood, or we didn't hear their agents well. I find it horrible that the custome is always blamed for mistakes, and unless the call is recorded, there is nothing you can do!

• Ro
    Rogers_Chris Oct 24, 2012

Hi Michelle, I apologize for the difficulties you've had with us.

I'll reach out to you privately so we can look into this and get it resolved.

@Rogers_Chris