Loan Complaints & Reviews

Loankcc

सेवामैं
श्रीमान शाखा प्रबधक
स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया (SBIN0031142)
सादुलपुर चुरू
विषय - अत्यधिक ब्याज दर को नियमानुसार करने बाबत-
महोदय,
यह है की मेने आपकी बैंक से किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड के तहत मेरी कृषि भूमि पर 140000 रूपये का ऋण लिया हुआ है जिस पर ब्याज 11.10 p.a. की दर से लगाया जा रहा है जो की बहुत ही ज्यादा है !
जबकि मेरे द्वारा ब्याज की रकम लगातार समयानुसार जमा करवाई जा रही है अत आप से निवेदन है की आप इस ब्याज दर को नियमानुसार करे ! तथा गत वर्षो में जो अत्यधिक ब्याज दर से मुझसे जो ब्याज की राशि वसूली गई है वह भी मेरे खाते में जमा करने की क्रपा करे !
धन्यवाद

SADULPUR (CHURU) RAJASTHAN
    MOB. +919887689166
    E-mail: [email protected]
    CAREER OBJECTIVE
    To seek a challenging position in Business and every field of life by utilizing my full potential.
    QUALIFICATION
    Standard BOARD/UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING
    10th C.B.S.E. 2004
    12th C.B.S.E. 2006
    BBA M.G.S.U BIKANER 2009
    MBA PTU JALANDHAR 2011
    LLB RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY 2016
    EXPERIENCE
    Presently working in BALAJI FINANCE COMPANY as a Branch Manager Rajgarh (Churu) since SEPT.16
    3 years Working in Malwanchal India Limited, Rajgarh (Churu) as a Office Assistant.
    2 years working in Mahrishi Dayanand sikshan sansthan sadulpur churu as a computer operator.
    Six months working in CRM Pvt. Ltd. TELEPERFORMANCE Jaipur Rajasthan . (2011)
    One year work in SBBJ Bank Sadulpur (churu) as a cheque clearing. (2010)
    COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
    RS-CIT (Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology) with 81% from VMOU, Kota

KEY STRENGTH
    Communication - Deals with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email, to ensure successful communication via actively listening and probing questions.
    Problem solving - Resolves in-depth queries in a methodical manner independently and with internal and external business partners to find appropriate resolutions, efficiencies and high level of quality.
    Team Player - Enjoys sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to achieve specific team goals.
    Planning and organizing - Refined planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
    Systems knowledge – People soft and Oracle. Experience in preparing and analyzing reporting data for management accurately and to timescales.

ACHIEVEMENTS : Participated in N.C.C
    INTEREST Net Surfing and Playing Football
    LANGUAGE KNOWN
    Hindi, English, Urdu
    Declaration
    I declare that the above mentioned facts are true to the best of my knowledge and I am in possession of documents in proof of it.

PERSONAL DETAILES
    Sex Male
    Date of Birth 20 march 1989
    Marital Status Married
    Nationality Indian

PLACE:- SADULPUR (CHURU) ASLAM KHAN
    DATE :-

Comments

Loanclaim for paul smith, loan officer, eloan company

Claim for Paul Smith, loan officer, ELoan Company (www.eloan.com)

After i paid $435 as guarantee fee for $1500 loan, he continued to ask me to pay another $190 for processing it.

10 Oct.2014. I answered a phone call from Paul Smith, he told me that if I loaded $110, he would process $1000 loan for me. I asked whether it would be available or not if I loaded two vouchers, because I had one with $50 in it. He answered “no problem”. What I needed to do it was to load $60 in another voucher. After i finished loading, he told me on the phone that it couldn't be processed, it should be available in one voucher. So i loaded $150 in one voucher for loaning $1500. Then he processed it. Half a day passed, he said that something was wrong with software in the eloan company. So he had to arrange transferring money via Western Union, asked me to load another $172 in one voucher as transferring charge, i did without second consideration. One day later, he said that i had missed my middle name in the application form, so it would unavailable for transferring loans via Western Union, what I needed to do was to load another $172 in one voucher. If I wanted to get the funds to my bank account, I needed to load$190 in one voucher. The following is the letter Paul Smith sent to me:
“Actually the thing is that we are returning all the money which you had paid and this $190.00 as well so that's why you will receive $2122.00 into your account but you need to pay unblock charges of $190.00 …….. so until you pay $190.00 i can't transfer the funds.”
proofs i will upload later

• Vi
    vivianne Feb 19, 2009

TGL HAVE TAKEN 49.99 OUT OV MY BANK WITHOUT AUTHORIZEDSATION AND I WANT IT BACK AS I WAS NOT AWERE OV THE CHARGES I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH MY BANK AND ALSO TOLD THEM THAT IT WAS NOT A AUTHERIZED PAYMENT AND THEY HAVE PUT A FRAUD FORM IN AND THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT YOUS ABOUT IT AS I NEED TO SEE IF WE CAN RESOLVE THIS MATTER AS I DO WANT THE MONEY BACK ASAP yors truly mrs vmdryden

• Sh
    shadcam Dec 20, 2010

I had a title loan with this company prior and use my card to make a pmt in the store. I looked in my acct and the company had process another charge to my card without my authorization.

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Dec 20, 2010

Did you contact the loan company? Perhaps it was an oversight and they can credit your account. I know we process cc's online and if you accidentally hit the back button it charges the customer twice.

• Da
    daniel nunes Apr 26, 2011

123expresscash.com work together with Mongo Rewars they rip people off, 123expresscash.com pass your private inofrmation to Mongo rewars when you apply for loan, Mongo rewards ripp me off $99, 95 from my new checking account

123expresscash.com - (213)725-5216

• Yn
    yntatt Apr 26, 2011

they keep calling my work phone and cell phone. I thought they were real. Please tell me they stopped calling you after the day that you applied

• Ki
    Kimberlry Walker Dec 11, 2012

I too was scammed by some fast talking Indian/Pakistan woman and man. They charged me 89.00 application fee and an application fee per month of 19.95. I was promised a loan of 1500.00. The phone numbers are incorrect and fake. I called this number 772-908-8265 that they called me from and it is disconnected. They also gave me these phony customerservice numbers and recordings come on to tell you to email them and someone will contact you in 3-4 days. If you were approved for a loan then someone will call you.

janesaustin Oct 22, 2014

proof format is PDF, can't be uploaded here, the content is as follows:
    HELLO,
    Ms Zhao Shuyan
    Subject: Loan Confirmation
    Loan Approval: M22AN
    Loan Amount: $1500.00
    Loan Term: 12 Months
    Monthly Payments: $150.00
    You have paid $50.00&60.00, $150.00 and $172.00
    but due to you didn't fill your middle name in application that's why we have to make your transfer once again so please pay$172.00 and you will be getting 2106.00 from western union today. For more detail please contact to your loan adviser.
    (NOTE: DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOAN ID WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY OR WITH ANY PERSON)
    Thanks and Regards
    Terms and Conditions
    Repayment Guarantee
    Loan Amount Breakup
    ...

Certain limitations apply. Subject to approval. Short-term loans are not intended to be long-term financial solutions. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
    Important information about advances at Advance America 2013 AARC.LLC.All Rights Reserved.

janesaustin Oct 23, 2014

corrected website: www.eloancompany.com

janesaustin Oct 27, 2014

Loan officer Paul Smith, eloan campany. The crimes committed
    1. fraud money(proofs of written document)
    2. made fake written document in the name of eloan incorporated (proof of written document)
    3. mislead the customer using eloan incorporated website: eloan.com instead of eloancompany.com.(proofs of emails contents). I submitted the massages to the eloan company, no response for them until now.

Loanmodiciation

Hi, just like to place a complaint as well, it being 3 years of wells fargo is really ennoying . Its abused for a customers who were with fargo for long time, . No help from wells [censored]o, what is the use to call in and ask for "hardship" my husband sufer a stroke, this is a big "hardship", I tried to modiy my house in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, Every year i was dragged for a year, all papers at my end was supplied to the bank for a modiciation. Noone never got back to me, when i was calling to the bank ask for a signed person, i come to know from other representaing not longer with the bank. What king of trick is that. Instead of help people with "hardship" Wells Fargo Bank puts you in more trouble. After which owners ends up in forclose status.
2013 i start again to do modiciation on the house thats what i was told. After faxed all my document to the wells fargo, after was asign with some one by the name Marine Villarieal who gathered all my info and doc, staited on 010314 " everything is fine, all papers in, will be forwarded to underwriter, " suddenly on 010514, called back to me by questioning me regarding my documents again, which was collecting document two month priour by him, before forwarded them to underwriter, also had no manners to speack with the client. . I think its a big abuse toward people who alrealdy suffering "hardship" someone really needs to look in to that matter. Irina Glelizer

Loaneric myers

Mr. Myers should not be part of American Spirit Federal Credit Union as he does not represent what a credit stands for. Mr. Myers was rude, unprofessional, and confrontational when I called to let him know when I could pay on my loan. Mr. Myers stated that it was not acceptable. I returned his call as he has been leaving
threatening messages about filing a judgment against me. My Myers made it clear that he didn't care about my business and previous history with the credit union. I mentioned how I paid previous loans off and was never late on them and he said that you cannot rest on your laurels which offended me. Mr. Myers played games on the phone by hanging up stating that I wasn't listening to him and I chose to talk over him. I called back to ask for a Bank Manager and he stated that he is the manager and no one else would speak with me regarding my loans except him. Mr. Myers advised me that he could freely express his opinion as we live in America. I can't understand how Mr. Myers can continue to work at the credit union and talk down to customer's. I can't wait until I have no more business with the credit union. I would rather pay higher bank fees than to be treated badly. I hope no one else has to deal with Mr. Myer's ignorance and stupidity. When I got home today
I received a letter in the mail today stating to call to make payment arrangements. I can't believe the credit union allows this to happen.

Resolved Loanpossible scam

my name is Carl Nichols i live in hamburg NY i took out a loan from this compaNY and i am not able to reach no one by phone or by email and i am afraid i am being scammed as i am paying them 120 every 2 weeks and its a little high to be real for a 400 dollar loan now i am unsure of what to do

SAY WHAT! Jul 14, 2012

lil' diddler,
    Maybe it is LIMP di*k syndrome?
    a result of too many links

TruthIsNowTold Profile > Complaints Summary

Summary List

Datingstars.com - Blacklisted: Scam Imitation and Scam Copy

sesile.com - Failures To Be Condemned For

GetMarriedNow.com - Blacklisted: Scam And Fraud Falsehood

GetMarriedNow.com - Blacklisted: Scam Controversy And Hidden Corruption

First International Marriage Network - Blacklisted: Corrupting Scam and Scamming Network

AsianBeauties.com - Blacklisted: Scam Setup

Dating.tomsk.ru - Blacklisted: Scam Dysfunction

Ukraine Brides Agency - Spam Guilt

1st-attractive.com - Blacklisted: Scam Deception

Chnlove.com - Blacklisted: Scam Site For Fraud And Deception

Girls-Ru.. - Blacklisted Website: Scam Liars and Fraudsters To Be Shut Down Permanently

ukr-marriage.com - Scam Suspiciousness

foreignladies.com - Blacklisted: Scam and Fraud Trouble

Natasha Club - Blacklisted: Scam Disaster

Elena's Models - Scammer Found

Kherson Girls - Scammer Deception

Russian Marriage Agency "Practice" - Permanently Blacklisted: Catatrophic Corrupt Customer Failure

Anastasiadate.com - Scam Corruption

cityofbrides.com - Scam And Fraud Elements For Closure

Previous123Next

• Tr
    truthtobetold777 Dec 03, 2015

Agree with earlier comment poster uadreams scam
    Uadreams scams or Uadreams scam Workers Translators and Customers and some of their girls confess the truth about the scam operation here:

• Na
    NatalieSupport May 29, 2018

Seems like a very prejudiced list. Nobody has actually "blacklisted" these services. For example, First International Marriage Network has been in business for 20 years and is rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which is the most known US/Canada organization that checks businesses legitimacy. If you want to learn some anti-scam tips, check out thik link: https://www.1st-international.com/html/check/russianscamcheck.html?advID=

Loancharge

Dear sir, madam
My name is Ceyhan inci, i applied for loan on internet.I gave all my bank details to Loans Finder and i did not get any loan.Then i cancelled my application.And Loans Finder company set up direct debit two times from my account.I cancelled them either.But they settled again and took my account £ 67.00 (some peny) But we were not agree paying £ 67.00. So i need your help.How i can get my money back.If can you help me i will be very happy.
Kind Regards
Ceyhan inci
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

Loanforeclosure???

We received a foreclosure notice in the mail from an attorney. It stated we had defaulted on our loan. It did not make sense. We paid monthly to this company on their website. We had an arrangement to pay a certain amount because they paid our taxes in which I did not want them to. So we were repaying this back. Yes, we were a couple of days late but we still paid it. They informed us that we were 120 days delinquent and I could not figure that out. They also did not do a good job explaining this to us. Pull bank accounts to see when money was sent to them and compare to the Transaction History. We did not miss a month, we are guilty of a one or two days late posting but I just can't see them sending us to foreclosure. Now we have their fees, attorney fees and for what???? It is such a rip off during this time of the economy. No one knows what the other departments are doing. It is so frustrating. We made arrangements again and made a large downpayment and we can only pay this bill one way. Shouldn't any payments have at least one grace period. No, we should have made sure it posted on time, however, we did pay this company. We are so confused right now and they aren't any help. Is there anyone we can talk to about this problem. Noone should have to put up with being blindsided by the fine print.

Resolved LoanI was arrested

I was arrested and jailed without reason.
I had cleared my loan and revealed a fraud that was ongoing with citibank and the guys who were invloved,
And after clearing the loan, with proof, I was still arrested after 3 long years of clearing the loan. Why?? Citibank doesnt have the answer. The simple reply was "by mistake"..."we are sorry.. It shudnt have happened".
Later on I checked my payments to citibank and I was surprised some of the money I paid was not debited in my account, but to the fraudsters who disappeared from bahrain. It was total trauma... Shame to be handcuffed and jailed and my business clients loosing respect on me!! I demand a reason in writing and an apology and a compensation!!! Your guys take money from poor people like us threatening us for no reason, and issue loans without any control, no verification, and unbelievable loans were issued and drawn on peoples names who didnt even know to read and write and who were not aware there was a loan in their name. Im in utter dismay.. Scared.. If this will again happen or if I will have someone knock at my door threatening me for no reason..!!!

• Wi
    wiseboy Jan 26, 2011

I wanna ask U a question, , I have been sent a message from Nokia. claiming that i have won 315.000.00, in Kenya, , do they joking or it is something reality?

Loanrefusal to provide information

I cosigned for a loan. Primary card holder never made a payment. I was forced to pay collection agency that bought the account. I am trying to get bank statements as proof
In lawsuit I am going to persue. G. E. Bank refuses to provide statements. They say they sold
The account and no longer have to provide information. Collection agency (Arrow financial)
Sends me to g. E. To get statements. They say they don't have information. They also are reluctant to help. I heard that g. E. Money bank must provide me the statements and any other information they have concerning me. (Data protection act 1998 subject access request) is this correct.
Any help you can offer will be appreciated. I want to sue primary card hoder for breach of contract.

Rayrainieri

Resolved Loanloan fraud

i tried to get a loan from this company i western unioned my monies it was in the amount of 1032.00 to ontario canada to a fitzroy bowen and i havent recieved my money i am not able to get in contact with jason martin the guy who is supposedly getting me the loan and also the guy told me 12hrs and then i called him back and then he told me the transaction was processed late so now its been almost 7 days and still no money and still no contact with jason martin so my advice to anyone trying to get a loan here do not work with this company "FRAUD"

Loan — non-disclosure

In February, 2017 my husband and I took out a $30, 000 unsecured loan from MNBA (now Bank of America) at what...