ADVERTISIMENT

Reliance Communicationsinstallation of tower on the terrace of my building

C

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Pa
    pawan saini Apr 21, 2010

Hello sir My name pawan I am interested to putting mobile tower in my 1300 square feet ploot for any mobile network tower at Roorkee distt haridwar plz contect with me my mo.[protected] and my email id is [email protected]

jawahar Apr 10, 2010

respected sir,
    I am interested in insttalltion of you'r tower at my land which is in Budhi bawal village, alwar dist (near Hona factory, kushkera)
    kindly reply me on my email [email protected]
    pl coll me [protected]

• Ra
    rajesh saini Apr 06, 2010

1: Dear sir,

I am Rajesh saini, I have a roof top to set up tower for reliance company. I have also have proper commercial paper for my land. so if you are interested then can contact me.
    Mobile No:[protected], and Landline :[protected]
    jammu 180002
    Jammu & kashmir

• Sh
    Shivanshu Verma Apr 01, 2010

Reliance always do same thing with others.they r not reliable.

Manish Mordhvaj Mar 28, 2010

Dear sir
    I want to install your mobile network tower in my plot Excellent location Easy Access to city on road side in space available in Jodhpur(Rajasthan) Contact at: Mr. Manish Sharma Mobile No.+91 [protected]
    Email id: [email protected]

• Kt
    K.T.THOMAS Mar 26, 2010

I would like to offer you proposal that I am owing a site in the following address to construct
    Jai Maharashtra Ice Factory,
    Plot no D/25/10,
    Additional Ambernath,
    Anandnagar, Midc,
    Thane (Dist)
    Maharashtra

• Ba
    BalaMuruganR Trichy Mar 24, 2010

Dear Sir, I would like to give my land on rental basis for tower installation for any service provider which is Located in V No 72, Puthanampatti Village, Nallendrapuram, Thuraiyur Taluk, Trichirappali District
    My mobile no. [protected] Please contact me, in case if any more information required please let me know.
    Thanks and Regards, Bala

• Aa
    Aashish_kool Mar 20, 2010

Hi m Aashish want to install a mobile tower of any network-airtel, reliance, spices, idea, bsnl, tata indicom
    having an open area around 2000sft at NH11 on road in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
    Pls let me know the details of procedure for installing the mobile tower, what r the details recuired
    and about the rent and the advance they pay and the contact person.
    call me on [protected].

• Vi
    VIRANDER Mar 18, 2010

dear sir, i am virander and i have 1925 sqft space [ plot ] in my village saria [near beri, distt.jhajjer, state haryana ]for mobile tower installation.Transportation facilty is easily available there.please contact me or email me at this adders:
    H, NO:1395/21
    KAMLA NAGAR
    NEAR SHIVAJI COLONY CHOWK, CIRCULAR ROAD ROHTAK
    124001 [HARYANA ]
    MOBILE NO:[protected], [protected], [protected]
    EMAIL:[email protected]

• Re
    Reena.M Mar 12, 2010

I had applied for Relinace pre-paid for card for which the retailer took Rs 50 for the Pre-paid card. I submitted zerox of PAn card and artion card for proof of address. Now its more than 10 days the card is still not activated. When I contacted the retails he informed that the person who has carried the documents have submitted those to reliance and you card will be actiivated in 2 hours time . Still that 2 hours is not completed . On call the the reliance customer care service they informed that The documenst are still to receive from my end. on 11/3 the retailer informed that he would return the documents and take the card back since he is also feedup. Unfortunately now I do not want to return back the car since I dont know any one car use the card since they might zerox my documents and submit. I want to fill a complaint against the retailer and the person carring the documents. can you pls advice the procedure.

Reena

• This is to inform that due to the irresponsibility of reliance web world employees, i m suffering from a problem of sudden suspension of my mobile no.09335602630from 3rd march 2010.I had taken this 3 yrs ago by submitting my BHU identity card containing a local address of my hostel, and a permanent address of W.B.but the employees had entered my W.B address instead of local address &alloted me connection which i had been using for 3yrs, now suddenly while verification they suspended my no.As per customer care I submitted my local address again in the same R-world.but it has been already 4 days that my no.is not yet resumed, &in answer to my calls they said that proper stamps of R-WORLD has not been provided.I just want a answer is that my fault if the employees of R-World don't perform their jobs properly.they are totally irresponsible, & careless in their jobs.Why should I suffer for their carelessness?if they are unable to perform their job action should b taken against them ¬ the customer! This is really not expected from a well reputed company like reliance, who has been known for its better services.I would like to expect a complete resolution as soon as possible and get my no. in use.

• Sm
    Smt Usha Verma Mar 01, 2010

Plot available for mobile Tower Installation N.H.-24, Ghaziabad U.P. Near Delhi_Noida Border
    sir,
    I have 1800(60*30sqft) space (plot) near Noida_Ghaziabad border at NH-24( which is 15 km far from Delhi and 2 km far from Noida) for Mobile Tower installation. This plot is situated at prime location and near Arya Bhatt School. Big tower can be installed.
    Transportation Facility is easily available there. Please contact me or email me.
    Smt Usha Verma w/o Padam kumar Verma.
    H.No-622.
    Vivekanand Nagar.
    Ghaziabad(U.P)
    Moblle No- [protected] [protected]
    e-mail [email protected]

• Av
    Avijit Feb 24, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I am avijit naskar from kolkata.I am interested in installing towars of any tele com company.We have LAND with area of 1500 sq.ft for towers of installing. My address is -- 14 Dharmotala road kasba, p.s/p.o-kasba kolkata-42.Near-Bosepukur Sitala Mandir/Dharmotala Dharmo mandir. My Phon number is- -[protected]/[protected]/033-[protected]/[protected]

• Mr
    Mr K.S Triapthi Feb 20, 2010

Sir/Madam

i m a central government employee and hav a land of about 2200 sq feet near PGI Hospital lucknow. i m interested in lending my land for mobile tower installation. if anyone interested then contact us on:

+[protected]
    +[protected]

• Mr
    Mr.Ramkishore Feb 16, 2010

I am interested in installation of your tower on my land which is located in New delhi, nihal vihar, nangloi.it was very good place for the installation of tower...
    so, please i will request you tothe installation of tower please contact me on m, y mobile no.
    email ID:[email protected]
    Thanking you...||

• Gu
    gurjar11 Feb 15, 2010

I am interested in installition of your tower on my land which is located at Plot no 26-27 Shiv Colony 60 feet Road, Alwar(Rajasthan)301001 And Village Ghankar Post Gothara Teh- tijara Ditt- Alwar (Rajasthan) 301405.This is the prime location for the erection of your tower in my land.You can also check my land by visiting the place.If you are intrested u can fell free to contact me at any time.
    mobile no [protected]
    email id: [email protected]om

sandeep wadhwa Feb 11, 2010

I am interested in installition of reliance Communication tower & my site is good location ..in haryana state kurukshetra & my contact no: [protected] or [email protected]
    Sandeep wadhwa
    Kurukshetra
    Haryana

• Za
    ZAHID HUSSAIN Feb 06, 2010

Dear sir, I am Zahid i have a plot of land & i am ready to lease for mobiletower to setup my land address: 28/1 jaya bibi road. p.o. Ghusuri, Dist. Howrah pin:711107 (W.B.) PH NO:-+[protected]: +[protected]

• Ab
    Abrar Khan Feb 02, 2010

Hello Sir,

I am intersted in giving my 170 yard plot for the installation of your tower.Its in rural area which is developing very fast and having not much tower.The place is in nearby allahabad(UP)on rewa road

Waiting for your reply

Thanks and regards
    Mohammad Abrar Khan
    Contact no 91-[protected]

• Pa
    pankaj karnalia Jan 27, 2010

i will not take any reliance internet connection in future after see your bad services

• Su
    sunil agarwal Jan 26, 2010

This is not a compaints, I am interested to put a mobile tower on my building, Building is located at lalkuwa near hazarat gnaj in lucknow
    If you can help me, pl do the needful.

Pl feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Thanks,
    sunil

• Ar
    Arnab g Jan 21, 2010

I have a vacant land of around 2500 sft at Mankundu Dist:- Hooghly State:- West Bengal.Near Mankundu Railway station.Area is suitable for roof top mobile tower.For details call Arnab Ghosh-[protected] Email:- [email protected]

• Gu
    Gunwant Kaur Jan 13, 2010

our reliance post paid being used by a 85 year old senior citizen has serices activated which are objectionable, obscene and dirty.Noone at the showroom listened to us.Nodal officer unhelpfuf. Help nos not available.E-mail not being responded to.Charges being levied.No way of redressal.Utterly ridiculous!!!
    Dr.Adarsh kohli
    PGI

• So
    Sonu tiwari89 Jan 08, 2010

Sir, i have open land for install mobile tower.It is best because there are no tower arround 10 km. If you want my land on lease please contact me on9023218668, [protected]
    Location- pousra faizabad

• Sg
    S. Gangadhar Jan 08, 2010

Dear Sir,

We have a 3 acre land in Niwari (M.P). and 15 acre on main road of the Khajraho. We would like to give this land for Tower installation and any other commercial purpose. If there is any requirement please me know. My contact details are [protected]/[protected]

• Sg
    S. Gangadhar Jan 08, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have a land in North Kolkata and Srikakulam (A.P). I am interested to give land for Tower installation or any other commerical purpose. If there is any requirement. Please contact me at [protected]/[protected]

Thanking You.

S. Gangadhar

E-mail - [email protected]

• Hi
    HIRAMANI ATMARAM SHROFF Jan 07, 2010

MY ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY DEBITED MANY TIMES FROM MY PREPAID CELL AMOUNT. DESPITE VARIOUS COMPLAINTS I WAS NOT GIVEN PROPER REPLY

• Ne
    Neeta Bendre Jan 05, 2010

Respected Sir

This is not a compaint, I am interested to put a mobile tower on my plots at Pirangut and at Hinjewadi at Pune
    my Contact No. [protected] and [protected]
    Email : [email protected]

Thanking You
    Neeta

• Md
    Md S Haque Dec 30, 2009

Reliance is yet not credit my deposit amount of Rs 600/- which is paid by me on 27 Dec 09. My outgoing call is barred by the customar care for which i am getting more problems. i have already gone two times near them but they do not help me. i request you to take necessary action to continue my service.my no is [protected].

• Dc
    dc46gahmari Dec 25, 2009

Hello sir, I am interested to put a mobile tower on my building, Building is located at K-4/5A Mohan Garden, New Delhi-110059.

Please do the needful.

Pl feel free to contact me on [email protected]
    Mobil No- [protected]

Thanks,
    Dular Chand Gahmari

Sathish.s Dec 20, 2009

I am interested in installtion of you'r tower at my land which is in chennai pallavaram near railway station so if u r interested then
    kindly reply me on my email [email protected]
    you can also contact me on my mobile no.[protected]., [protected]

by

S.Sathish kumar
    Civil Engineer...

• Ak
    AKCHAUHAN Dec 16, 2009

I stay in Mumbai and unfortunately hold a reliance mobile no [protected]. Despite my several complains they are continuously and consistantly cheating me for many months. Even their nodal officer is not acknowledging the reciept of complains. Following is the summary of problem:

Without my consent they activated some cricket packs and started deducting Rs 5 every day. Immediately (on the next day), it was informed to customer care and they told that by systems mistake IPL pack has got activated on your phone. It will be deactivated and money will be credited to your account. They refund Rs 10 in place of deducted 15. Next day again it was automatically activated and Rs 5 were deducted. Again I complain, it was deactivated to get automatically activated again next day with continued deduction.

This process is being continued. Every time, I complain, they tell that it will be deactivate, I get message for deactivation, their constomer service, and webworld stores confirms that it is deactivated, but they automatically activate it again next time. I was tired of calling their useless customer care. At the first place it will be connected to operator in 5-10 minutes and most of the times they say we are not getting your details on our system, please call after 2-3 hours. Despite all this I could register 10-15 complains before switching to email complains (as I will have records for them).

Despite more than 50 complaints( I have records for many) the problem is not resolved. Till date they have deducted more than 150 rupees from account and it still continuing. I have stopped using the phone long back. Many times they even do not acknowledge the receipt of email complaints. Needless to say that problem is persisting.

Finally, 3 weeks ago, I complained to their nodal officer. Leave aside the resolution of complaint, he did not even acknowledge the mail. I send a reminder but the result is same. I felt higly disturbed, helpless and cheated by them. I want all my cheated money back from them and if possible wish to make a police complain about this. Please advice what to do next. I have spend many hours in either calling them or writing mail just to recover Rs 150. It sounds ridiculous but just doing it to get justice. I am not going to use their mobile in future and will not advice anyone for the same, but want to get my legitimate right.

I feel they may be cheating on many peoples with such unethical act. If one hold reliance mobile, please check your balance regularly. If Reliance is doing it deliberately then It could be a fraud to generate revenue for company by cheating innocent peoples. I can access the net so can share with you, but what about those people who doesnt have it. I have tired of calling them, visiting their stores and writing mails. How many people will do same just for the sake of 200 rupees. They will just forget it and this cheater company is making money out of that. They are just making fool of common people with advertizing about low call cost. In fact, they are luring the people to get into their net. Can TRAI do something about it?

• Na
    navdeep virk Dec 13, 2009

I am interested in installation of tower of your esteemed company on my plot

and about the rent and the advance they pay and the contact person.

i am navdeep
    from: rudrapur. udham singh nagar-263153 (Uttarakhand)

i have land on delhi <->nainital hiway .3km from rudrapur & boarder of UP & Uttarakhand

contact me by 8><8
    mobile no.[protected]/[protected]
    email id: [email protected]

jayesh Sharma Dec 05, 2009

To,
    Reliance senior management

Respected sir
    I have come to konw that you are establishing tower in Rajasthan i would like you to know i have suitable road side land in gupteshwer road district Dausa(Rajasthan), i m interested to give it on rent for building tower, if you are interested then please reply me at my contact address.

thanks and regards
    Jayesh sharma
    Sr.sec.Modern English school
    gupteshwer road teachers colony Dausa
    m.no. -- [protected], [protected]

sanjeev bhutani Nov 30, 2009

i am from panipat haryana...i m having the scheme of rs11 of 1paise per sms, still 50paise per msg is deducting from my balance...plz check it out nd solve dis problem...

sanjeev bhutani Nov 30, 2009

i am having a scheme of Rs11 of 1paise per sms, still 50paise per sms is deducting from my balance...this prob is occuring since three days...plz check it out and solve this...

• Pr
    prabal Nov 26, 2009

sir,
    i want to rent out my land to stablish mobile tower for any compnies that is air tel, hutch, bsnl idea, vodafone, tata indicom, virgine, etc ... i want hetail of mobile tower stablishing compnies so i could offer them thanking you prabal pandey, near by NH-7 shri yut nagar rewa Madhya Pradesh Please Contact me- [protected], [protected]

• Us
    U.S.Vyas Nov 24, 2009

Sir, my GSM (Reliance) no. is [protected]. My problem is that i had nat make any request to active the caller tune sercice on my no. and i am only one user of my cell. No any call from reliance received by me of about caller tune. I had not press * botton at the time of calling. . . . Then why caller tune is activated at my no. And why Rs. 40/- is deducted from my no., when I make a complain at *333 representative also said that its our system fault but we can't refund your money. So please stop this service and REFUND MY Rs. 40/- balance beacause this service is activated by Reliance then why we pay for this mistake.

Your Custmer
    Uma Shankar Vyas ([protected] & [protected])
    132 KV GSS, RRVPNL, Sojat City, Distt.-Pali (Raj.)
    E-mail: [email protected]

• Hs
    h.singh Nov 19, 2009

sir
    i have space for relience tower in faridabad & in ramnagar(uttrakhand)
    i have about 10 different places for relince tower, i am intrested, pls help me in this matter .i dont know where is your off in north india.pls send to me, your off & executives mob.no.
    thanks & regard harsh mob no:[protected]

• Vi
    vijaybaheti16 Nov 13, 2009

On 22 Sep 2009 Without my permission they activate on mobile “Bakwas Service” and deduct Rs.10, on 23 Sep 2009 I call customer care and deactivate that Service and Customer Service Executive told me that today “Bakwas Service”
    deactivate on mobile . On 02 Nov 2009 again deduct Rs. 10 and Customer Service Executive
    Service Request no :[protected] and told me that today “Bakwas Service” meanwhile not activate it. On 12 Nov 2009 again deduct Rs. 10 and Customer Service Executive
    and told me that you Activate that Service, and I told him I am not interested then why I activate that Service,
    Can anyone responsible person in Reliance Customer Service told me that they deduct Rs. 10 lifetime (After every 10 days)

VIJAY BAHETI