Menu

Rehlat  - Failure to provide the service

K
Author of the complaint
2:15 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello

I have two complaints in one day:

1- I booked a hotel through the rehlat website, and due to compelling circumstances, I requested to cancel the reservation or amend it to be on May 2-6, 2022 instead of June 2-6 AD, so I was informed of the refusal, although there was still a month left to the booking date.

Why was there no time allowed for modification because the remaining time was long and sufficient for cancellation?

You should full refund me Or at least cut the first night's cost (just like other sites).

Note, the reservation did not appear on the hotel system even after 18 hours of booking.

2- And when the amendment was rejected, and because I was in the hotel at that time, I had to make a new reservation on May 2, and the full amount was paid.

And when the amendment was rejected and because I was in the hotel at that time I had to make a new reservation on May 2nd and the full amount was paid.

I waited in the hotel lobby for 15 hours, and this reservation also did not appear in the hotel system, despite making extensive calls to the Rehlat customer service number.

I missed the first night and could not stay in the hotel despite paying the full amount of 4 nights.

I can't believe that and I am very very upset.

Thanks

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0
May 05, 2022 8:34 am
Dear Kero,

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

The Escalations Desk have been notified to look into this on priority, they will reach you shortly.

Regards,

Customer Delight Team

More Rehlat complaints & reviews

Rehlat - terrible service!!
Rehlat - ticket booking
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Rehlat - money has been taken more than what in the ticket reservation
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Rehlat - Wrong refund confirmation given by Rehlat executive and now taking their words back : booking id 1533265
Rehlat - not refund my 1950.20 Saudi Riyal