RegCureNo support, no refund

D

Here is the address for refunds but good luck!!!! I did not have any. Registered my RegCure on Sept27,2007 and used it on new PC with 32 bit Windows vista Home Prem. After weeks of crashing problems I finally contacted McAfee my security software who analyzed my system on their connection and told me to remove RegCure. I did and there ended my crashes. I contacted RegCure and was very civil. I just wanted a refund. Here was their reply.

"Hello Denmark,

Thank you for your reply.

We understand that you have requested a refund for the purchase price of our product. Our records indicate that more than 60 days have elapsed since you purchased this product. As you may recall from the original sales agreement, we are only able to offer a refund within 60 days after the purchase of our products.

We regret that you are having difficulties with our product and we welcome the opportunity to support you in your efforts to secure your computer. Should you choose to continue to utilize our product, we would be very happy to provide you with comprehensive technical support.

We appreciate your business and we are confident that should you choose to continue to utilize our product and take advantage of our technical support, you will reap the benefits.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Victoria, BC, V8R 1J6
Canada

• ParetoLogic's response · Jul 17, 2007

Hello Roy

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that it is not our intent to cause you frustration.

When you state that "RegCure claims to have run a scan", could you please explain what you mean? I am unable to locate a Roy J. Britten in our database of registered users.

Could you please send an email to [email protected] outlining your issue and provide us with your order number? Our technical staff will be delighted to assist you.

Kindest Regards

• Qa
    QAlec Ribco Feb 06, 2011

Bought Regcure on line. Online ad stated $10.00 coupon off of $ 29.91 single computer usage. Purchased Regcure. Was charged $ 39.94. Want immediate refund.

Additionally, Norton Premiere and McAfee wer previously on computer prior to installation of Regcure. After installation of Regcure a viral spam was founf on computer that sends pharmacetical ads to numerous E-mail contacts every day. Cannot fix

• Qu
    Quittix3 Jan 22, 2011

regcure is a total lie, I tryed it on my windows xp computer, it said I had around 10000 problems. When I upgraded to windows 7, with a fresh install regcure said I had 294 problems - with a CLEAN, installer LEGALLY Bought, offical software. And regcure lied to make me think there were problems with the software that the official Microsoft gave me!

• Rm
    rmr1581 Nov 23, 2010

I bought RegCure for 30 USD, but when I compared it side-by-side with Norton's registry cleaner, I discovered the latter one more errors on my computer and did a better job of cleaning them up. I decided to go with Norton, but when I asked for a refund from RegCure, all I got was the run around. Do not buy RegCure!

• Ya
    yagout Aug 15, 2010

paid 39.97 and the product does not work

• Ji
    jiminycricket? Jul 26, 2010

Agree with all the above - these are very intrusive programs. They tell you in advance of the horrors that can happen if you don't subscribe and then lo and behold, a few days / weeks later it all comes to pass!
    I find it difficult to believe that this is an an ethical IT service provider or even attempts to be. Avoid.

• Hd
    HDS9 May 04, 2010

I purchased a copy and had it working just fine. I bought a new laptop, so I purchased a copy for that laptop too. I could not get the damn thing registered with the company. Finally, after numerous e-mails and complaints, they admitted it was a problem on their part. I unregistered the copy, then re-registered it and it was then working fine. Within a day or so, my other copy popped up as expired! I sent them a few nasty-grams. I finally realized that in one of my e-mails to the company, they had included the numbers from both of my copies. I cut and pasted the appropriate registration number into the now non-functional copy, and voila! It registered and worked. 24 Hours later, I get an unsolicited e-mail refunding the cost of the program and cancelling the subscription, asking me to uninstall the program. What a crock!!!

Who is going to pay me for the hours and hours of time and effort it took me to get the damn things installed and registered???????

Don't buy products from Paretologic. Their aggressive attempts at preventing unwanted people from registering copies of their programs are so aggressive that they prevent PAYING customers from registering. Additionally, they were so shortsighted that they set up their system to allow only one computer per customer. So, if you have more than one computer, requiring more than one license, they get completely confused!

• Fi
    Fireman Mike Mar 25, 2010

I agree wholeheartedly! Not only did regcure kill my computer but I was trying to recover the files I lost from Reg Cure by using a program called Data Recovery Pro. The program promises free use and data recovery on the site I downloaded it from, and their home site also promises a free license key, so after spending days of not being able to use the computer waiting for it to compile the files, I go to their page where you're supposed to get the free license key and it rquires a $50.00 payment!! Oh, did I mention this program and Reg Cure are BOTH ParetoLogic programs?? I only found this out when I tried to find a site to complain about the ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro program and ended up here. Nasty little business they have going on. First, kill the computer, and secondly, try to force payment to try to recover the files they killed in the first place!!!

• Dm
    DMF Mar 12, 2010

I have had the same problems with them. I have a series of email support - none of which worked, I think they are designed to get you beyond the refund time. here is a copy of my most recent email to them. I have requested a refund - TOTAL SILENCE.

I Have written to youseveral times now Here are the details of my purchase:

Dennis Flanders ([email protected])
    RegCure PC Optimizer $39.97
    1 Anti-Spyware License
    Data Recovery Pro $9.95
    1 ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro License
    Total USD: $49.92
    * IMPORTANT: For technical or download support on the product you've just ordered, please contact the product's manufacturer or author:

ORDER DETAILS:
    Date of Purchase: 2009-02-09
    ORDER ID: PTLC-U100209-01YZQ
    Purchaser's Name: Dennis Flanders
    Email address: [email protected]

Every night your products run. Every morning when I ask to have the problems “cleaned” It STILL tells me that I need to register. I have tried all of your previous “fixes” Including the license cleaner- None of which work. I have uninstalled and re installed to NO avail. At this time I want help that fixes the product or a refund. I see your company does not even have a support number or company phone listed on your site. I can understand why,

This company needs to go away. Does canada have a BBB?

• Bl
    blackat Dec 01, 2009

I ordered the product. Sped up my computer, did not fix the error I needed it to fix. But the bigger deal is that the billing company charged my account 8, that is EIGHT, times for the program!!! Capitol one sent me an international transaction alert and when I called within one hour of purchasing, there were 8 bills and my account was frozen. Since then, my card has been cancelled and I am getting a new one. I reported it as fraud.

• Ra
    rahbaggie Oct 07, 2009

i scanned my pc with regcure and it found 967 errors but my pc is running perctly fine no problems whatsoever

• Aa
    aablas Jul 17, 2009

Yep! Same here!

• Ea
    easygoing_1 Jul 02, 2009

Regcure is nother but a ripoff i bought it too and it never work right i send them a email and they never replyed back don't use it and boycot it

• Mr
    mr brian nicholson Jun 21, 2009

I bought this product & then realised
    I had a virus protection anyway and I have been trying to get the mentioned regcure removed from my comp, I have NOD32 antivirus which is brilliant coupled w ith Nortton360 & I am trying to get my money backfor RegCure all i have had it for is 18hrs before realising I Didn't need it.

• Ge
    gerard verkaik Apr 10, 2009

IT IS NOT DOING A THING FOR ME AND KEEP HAVE PROBLEMS. aM REQUESTING A REFUND.
    gERARD vERKAIK8OC1F

denham Apr 07, 2009

You went to a bogus site, because your browser has been hijacked. Typing in error48 should have sent you to apple I phone sites.You obviously have trojans. Go to malwarebytes.com and download FREE one of the best scanners for this kind of problem. Lots of luck

denham Apr 07, 2009

You were not on legitimate site. Correct address & phone number is Parentologic Inc. 1827 Fort st, Victoria, British Colombia V8R 1J6 CANADA. Phone No [protected] or Email - [email protected] (tech contact)
    denham

Dear Herb,
    I'm afraid you have purchased your product from a bogus vendor.A list of legitimate partners is at the official website eg.regcure.com with links to parentologic.com/partners/index .The official phone number is [protected] (Canada) .I would submit this guys name and address to Parentologic and let them handle it.
    Phil

• Ke
    Kendrick Apr 06, 2009

I recently downloaded regcure in hopes of getting rid of an error 48. It was the first solution i recieved when i tried typing in error 48 into google. I apparently have 2767 errors on my computer, and it only managed to eliminate ONE error...which needless to say wasnt the error I was looking to get rid of. It wasn't worth the download at all.

• Sl
    sloopjohnb17 Apr 03, 2009

I had very slow running laptop with Vista Professional version.
    After running RegCure sorted! Now runs very well and quickly.

• Li
    LiveFree2009 Mar 18, 2009

and also i want my tax money back fro AIG's $74 BILLION bonuses !!!

• MAC Feb 14, 2009

IS YOU IS ENGLIST FIRST LANGWAG SPECHE? FOR IT IS NOT IS DIFICULK TO UNDERSNAD WHAT U TYPE REGCUR, IT IS NOT IS GOOD PRORGAM?

Dr M A CARNARVORO

DENIS Feb 14, 2009

REGCUR DID NOT DO WANT IS WAS SUPPOSE TO DO STILL HAVE RUNDLL ERROR ALSO SAID PRICE WAS 29.90 CHARGED 39.00 $10 IS ALOT EXTRA
    DENIS INGEBRIGTSEN

Herbert A Mendoza Feb 13, 2009

I'm dissatisfied with the way this company runs its business and would like them to reimburse my money.
    Herb

Herbert A Mendoza Feb 13, 2009

I've registered online for the software and was charged and paid for the software. When I've tried to use it, the company wants me to pay again. This company doesn't have a phone number to call to make a complaint.
    Please advise,
    Herb

• Ca
    Carl Feb 12, 2009

Drives me crazy, the reviews on software. Oh-my-god! worst software of the century reviews to best thing that ever happened to computer software is RegCure. This is what I get when surfing the RegCure review, and so now I am as confused as ever. I bought RegCure as part of a package of 5, four of which programs do not work on a 64-bit system like mine. On RegCure did. I contacted RegCure by email, easy enough, asked questions, and was told I couldn't get a partial refund on the package deal, but they would refund entire amount, and I could separately purchase RegCure for the regular price. This was an email today. So I'll wait for my refund to get returned to my credit card, and in the meantime I thought I would check RegCure out for reviews. Now I don't know what to do, what with the 180-conflicting reviews. Who to believe? Who to trust? Are competitors writing terrible reviews? Is RegCure writing its own reviews by ghost-writers? Crap! How does one trust anything said by anybody on the Internet?

• Lo
    Lorraine Jan 26, 2009

RegCure was downloaded to fix my slow PC. After I ran the scan and paid for the software the "PanoStandAlone" pop up thing started. When I googled it I found it is a spyware and others have it and still others got it after downloading RegCure. I'm not happy...my CD drive is now possessed it keeps openning and closing, over and over and over!
    NOT GOOD!

• Da
    daveb5 Jan 10, 2009

RegCure is a program that says it can fix my problem free (internal error 2753 regutils.dll). Well, It doesn't fix anything. I would like to know who would like to be a part of a class action suit against this fraudulent programmer and his/her constituents. I am acutally beginning to think that this programmer CAUSED my computer to have problems. This kind of blatant fraud on consumers has got to stop.

herbert miller jr Dec 22, 2008

there productis no good. i think that they are liarer about there product and sould be put on the front page of all computer when turn on so all what a rip off it is .

herbert miller jr Dec 22, 2008

i did not hear from you .so i will get intouch with my city card bank.you said that my my payment would be refund back. i will tell city band that i am fileing a fraud complaint.

Joseph Mc Glone Nov 27, 2008

|I recently aquired the free download of the regcure product and paid for the full programme using my visa credit card. When I tried to do the upgrade I found it would not install and therefore does not work. I intend to take off the free download immediately and wish to have a full refund of the money already paid back into my Visa account.

Thanking you for a speedy resolve to this matter.

• Ba
    Barb Nov 24, 2008

I ordered Regcure about two weeks ago and downloaded it and it messed my computer up big time. I can't get on to internet explorer anymore. I was billed twice and I want it taken off of my credit card. There has been other complaints about it.

• Br
    bridget moore Nov 11, 2008

i bought reg cure about a week ago still nit had my registeration number nove very good service i need to clean my computre urgently hope to get a reply today

• Bi
    Bill Goodrich Oct 25, 2008

I downloaded RegCure on my new HP notebook with vista and on the first scan I did with it - it corrupted my desktop and several other files.

I used the email address at their web site and all you get is returned mail messages.

They don't have a phone # or any ay to contact them!!!

They ar a scam!!!

• Mo
    Morgiel Morgan Oct 03, 2008

Downloaded free "regcure" from ther site & my anti virus program quit opperating properly. My XP 'system restore' won't work. The regcure uninstall dosen't happen. It won't let me Remove Program from control panel & locks up computor when I try to remove 'regcure'. I then have to hold down power button to turn off computor. I now believe I'll have to take my computor in for repair.

• Mi
    Michele Smith Sep 26, 2008

Cannot Contact the company want refund froze my computer terribly. Did the very thing I wanted to avoid. Terrible product. /no way to contact them. Have license number but that does your no good. Going to complain to Paypal.

• Gu
    Guy Bevins Sep 13, 2008

I ordered Regcure to fix one specific problem but after installing and scanning the one specific error was still there! I emailed a complaint to their support website and got no acknowledgement from them. Before you order Regcure read this!!! Regcure is in Canada, and will not refund your money or address any complaints! Regcure sucks!

• Th
    T.Henderson Jul 22, 2008

I installed the product that came through another site I had gotten on and would not uninstall and caused annoyance - in the end I installed it (RegCure+spamcontrols+Privacy controls). I still had no end of troubles, so uninstalled my OS and installed clean went through to put all my old bare products on again including the three ParetoLogic above and the three would install only that I cannot use them registered as have them multipled used and are on no other computer I own. I have asked P2L if they have a mask on their face ride an horse and answer toDick Turpin - all I get is a refer to site ref number of my original complaint which they deemed not urgent. I am going back to Bullguard or even AVG as the service and rip-of merchandising methodolgy where they install through another site with something akin to a Trojan. I would advise all newcomers andwell versed to avoid this companies products.
    T Henderson

Marcello J. Rossano Jun 14, 2008

I am a paid subscriber to Regcure product. In tranferring datafrom old computer to new laptop exe. program was inadvertently erased. How do I reinstall paid services to my new computer?

Could not find anything in in the on-line help menu that addressed my problem. Added complication, have misplace entry code and password, if any, to this program. Curret installation does no more than the free installatio.

• Sh
    Shawn Mar 27, 2008

RegCure people lied about functionality, ease of use, and expiration date.

• Fe
    felisa malcolm Mar 19, 2008

i purchased the regcure to fix unresolved issues on my computer and when i tried to run it it went back to the page i was originally on requesting payment information. I have a copy from paypal that the payment was accepted. please give me a full refund as i am concerned already, especially after noting the website that indicates your software destroyed someones pc.efe2d