RegClean Prolicence key

P

Ref. invoice n. AKD-[protected] dd. 02/04/2013 Cleverbridge AG Koeln - ref . n. [protected]

Dear Sirs, during the last month of April (see the above mentioned invoice) I bought 1 RegClean Pro (electronic), 2 Free PhotoStudio and 3 include Special Disk Cleaning Tools (total amount Euro 33, 63 paid with my credit card).
As I did not receive (maybe I lost it!) the Licence Key usesful to clean my computer from mistakes or errors, I ask you please to send me, as soon as possible, the items I bought.
Thank you in advance. Very trully yours.
Piergiorgio Sangiorgi

RESOLVED

• Systweak Software's response · Aug 13, 2012

Dear George,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. We have sent you an email with download links of your purchased products. Also provided you with the steps to use RegClean Pro.
    In case you need any further assistance, please reach us at http://support.systweak.com.

Sincerely,
    Systweak Support Team

• Systweak Software's response · Mar 20, 2013

Hi Roy,

I really apologize for the inconvenience. Could you kindly submit your issues at support.systweak.com, our support team will assist you with registering your program immediately .

Regards,
    Systweak Software

• Ge
    George Barnett Aug 12, 2012

On 8/3/2012, I paid, via your Systweak web page, $29.95 for Program 'RegClean Pro' $9, 95 for 'Include Special Disk Cleaning Tools, and Free PhotoStudio, with an American Express Card >1001, and I never recieved Download nor E-mail notification. I did receive a Reference number: [protected] and an Invoice number: AKD-[protected]. I have received the clean-up program, but it will not allow me to use the program, just replies for a new membership payment (even lower than what I paid). Please advise via E-mail [email protected], or letter to address: George Barnett, 820 Canyon Road, Ogden, Utah - 84404. Thank you!

• Je
    Jean-Paul Roy Mar 19, 2013

First in 3 week I buy the system twice due to a code error and it is again the same problem, the code is never correct so I want to be refund for this error because I can not use your system. Ref number for 2013-02-21 ([protected]) and 3013-03-19([protected])

• Sy
    Systweak Support Team Nov 27, 2013

Dear Piergiorgio Sangiorgi
    You can find the download link and license key in the confirmation email you got right after the purchase you made with us. However if you missed it, kindly email to [email protected] and our support team will solve this for you quickly .

Regards,