Menu
Home Computers & Accessories Systweak Software licence key
P
Author of the complaint
4:13 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ref. invoice n. AKD-[protected] dd. 02/04/2013 Cleverbridge AG Koeln - ref . n. [protected]

Dear Sirs, during the last month of April (see the above mentioned invoice) I bought 1 RegClean Pro (electronic), 2 Free PhotoStudio and 3 include Special Disk Cleaning Tools (total amount Euro 33, 63 paid with my credit card).
As I did not receive (maybe I lost it!) the Licence Key usesful to clean my computer from mistakes or errors, I ask you please to send me, as soon as possible, the items I bought.
Thank you in advance. Very trully yours.
Piergiorgio Sangiorgi

Helpful? 0 0
Nov 27, 2013 4:44 am
Dear Piergiorgio Sangiorgi
You can find the download link and license key in the confirmation email you got right after the purchase you made with us. However if you missed it, kindly email to [email protected] and our support team will solve this for you quickly .

Regards,
Systweak Software
Mar 20, 2013 12:46 am
Hi Roy,

I really apologize for the inconvenience. Could you kindly submit your issues at support.systweak.com, our support team will assist you with registering your program immediately .

Regards,
Systweak Software
Aug 13, 2012 10:37 pm
Dear George,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. We have sent you an email with download links of your purchased products. Also provided you with the steps to use RegClean Pro.
In case you need any further assistance, please reach us at http://support.systweak.com.

Sincerely,
Systweak Support Team

More Systweak Software complaints & reviews

Systweak Software - fraud and scam of anti-malware products
Systweak Software - unauthorized charges
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Systweak Software - they are fraudulent!!!
Systweak Software - WAS CHARGED TWO TIMES FOR SAME PRODUCT
Systweak Software - want refund back
Systweak Software - Scamming, spamming, blocking computer
Systweak Software - never received software
2 comments
J
Mar 19, 2013 4:13 pm

First in 3 week I buy the system twice due to a code error and it is again the same problem, the code is never correct so I want to be refund for this error because I can not use your system. Ref number for 2013-02-21 ([protected]) and 3013-03-19([protected])

0 0
G
Aug 12, 2012 4:13 pm

On 8/3/2012, I paid, via your Systweak web page, $29.95 for Program 'RegClean Pro' $9, 95 for 'Include Special Disk Cleaning Tools, and Free PhotoStudio, with an American Express Card >1001, and I never recieved Download nor E-mail notification. I did receive a Reference number: [protected] and an Invoice number: AKD-[protected]. I have received the clean-up program, but it will not allow me to use the program, just replies for a new membership payment (even lower than what I paid). Please advise via E-mail [email protected], or letter to address: George Barnett, 820 Canyon Road, Ogden, Utah - 84404. Thank you!

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

37 complaints