Raymour & Flanigan — platimum protection plan
I purchased sofa and loveseat in March 2007 and purchased the 5 year platinum protection plan. A few months ago the cushions started to sag and guests would roll towards each other. In addition, the material looks worn even though its only a little over a year old.
I called Platinum Protection folks who sent a technician. He stuffed the cushions, which now are lumpy but said there was nothing he could do for the material. He noted on his sheet that we really needed a reslection.
Well, they called today to say there was nothing they could do because we should have reported it sooner. My response was that I bought a 5 year plan and nowhere does it state that I had to call within a certain timeframe.
Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed and am alerting anyone I know to never buy another piece of furniture from them let alone their bogus Platinum Protection Plan.
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set
- Raymour & Flanigan - Mattress issues