Raymour And Flanigan — 12 pieces of damaged furniture delivered to my home!
Delivered 12 pieces of damaged furniture on 4 separate trips. For what? A 3 piece set... Sofa... loveseat, chair. All damaged on all 4 deliveries. All pieces damaged on all 4 trips. Damage was pointed out even by the delivery guys!!!
Yes, my wife and I pointed it out to them on all occassions!! The delivery guys also saw the damage agreed that they would not accept the furniture in the condition it was in. After all, it is supposedly NEW furniture not used or repaired furniture. Spoke with warehouse, salesman, store manager, and regional manager... they did very little, if anything for me. I will now try to talk to the corporate office. What is a shame is that the store seems like is has good quality stuff, but once you leave the store, it is a different story.
Kind of like seeing a menu where the picture of the food looks good, but when the food arrives it looks and tastes like cardboard!!!
Customer Service: F
Deliverd New Furniture: F
Customer Satisfaction: F
Sure, I believe their prices are better than many, but it is most likely due to the above scenarios.
As my dad always says, "You get what you pay for!"
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour And Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour And Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour And Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set