Ramada Worldwidehealth club mainly and others

Hi'
With due respect Mr.df I want to put it into your knowledge that lockers are still not given to us, we all members are facing huge problem regarding this . Kindly give us locker ASAP .

Secondly, there is messed up seating arrangement of la terrace restaurant they are blocking our pathway to pool and bathroom, so plz do it properly so we can enjoy our space and time .

Thirdly your health club bathrooms and washroom are in pretty bad shape kinldy do check yourself by random visiting that place.
Will be waiting too see our health club healthy again .
Fourthly, email given by their higher officials aren't working and they don't recive calls moreover this their owner didn't meet to their gold card members .
Lastly but not least, pool temperature and jacuzzi temp aren't maintain at international levels as they claim themselves 5 stars.towel provided by them are teared and decade old.

Hope this email would help them to maintain 5 star hotel level and I'm there decade old member but they didn't even notice my complaints. Staff is below education level, smoke around members and ask them for cigarette and disrespect them . I advise them to hire some educated staff for all dept
This complaint is against Ramada hotel airport karachi sindh Pakistan .
Hope you will take some strict actions, as I many time complains them.
Regards