RaceWay Gas Stations Logo

RaceWay Gas Stations

Having problems with RaceWay Gas Stations?

RaceWay Gas Stations Customer Service Contacts

200 Galleria Parkway, Suite 900
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RaceWay Gas Stations Customer Service. Initial RaceWay Gas Stations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RaceWay Gas Stations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RaceWay Gas Stations. Discuss the issues you have had with RaceWay Gas Stations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RaceWay Gas Stations Complaints & Reviews

May 12, 2020

RaceWay Gas Stations — Horrible customer service and mobile coupon

I went to 12411 kuykendahl location in Houston TX with my wife, who is a healthcare worker, to buy Newport...

May 02, 2020

RaceWay Gas Stations — Game Machines

I went to your schillingers Rd location. And the manager's she said her name was Tammy. When I first had...

Apr 06, 2020

RaceWay Gas Stations — Inappropriate disrespectful behaviors, and short changing my money

Bad behaviors of Raceway store Merchants, representatives try to short change me. Raceways Gas station at...

Feb 15, 2020

RaceWay Gas Stations — I was charged twice for my gas!!

I went in and paid $20 on my MasterCard debit card. Then my husband couldn't pump the gas the owner...

RaceWay Gas Stationsselling beer to underage teens

This establishment is selling beer to underage teens because the manager that works there allows his employees to do so one of them is to a girl that works there and another one is a teenage guy that works there this establishment needs to be watched this is ridiculous to know that the employees of the store think that its okay to send underage people away with beer in hand! Next ill call the corporate office

Oct 11, 2019

RaceWay Gas Stations — employee's mistake cost me money for the 2nd time.

On October 5th I stopped to get gas and cigarettes at this location. I went inside paid for everything and...

May 30, 2019

RaceWay Gas Stations — credit card scam/customer service

Poor communications and customer service is the best I can say about this Raceway in Dothan, AL. After...

May 26, 2019

RaceWay Gas Stations — cashier by the name of w. ebony or s. crosby went back and forth between 2 machines to check out

I purchased items and went to check out this cashier was by far rude could not understand her I used my debit...

RaceWay Gas Stationsabout been charged twice.

On May 19 2019 I put gas in the amount of 23.94. And I looked in my bank account and I was charge twice on the same day for the same amount . Also your company holds the purchase twice which you are the only one.
    Put this time it went through and got charge twice.
    Of this is going to keep happening and I have to call you so I could have a refund that's am inconvenience and I feel this is to see of customers do not notice and you people get paid twice.
    I will make a complaint with BBB
    Albert Williams
    [protected]
    Racetrac

May 17, 2019

RaceWay Gas Stations — customer service

My job moved from St Petersburg to Tampa which means I pass you Service station every morning. I started...

Kenneth City
      Apr 06, 2019

Raceway — customer service

I called raceway on 4/6/19 to inquire about gas that I accidentally left on a pump. I was answered by a woman...

Feb 05, 2019

RaceWay Gas Stations — not getting a fair chance

I'm filing a complaint about Rob, owner of Raceway, on US-90 Milton, FL. January 6th, Rob called me and...

RaceWay Gas Stationspoor customer service

I just came to the location on Texas Ave. in Bridge City, TX at around 8:30 am. I grabbed my stuff and went straight to checkout. I stood there for at least five minutes straight, while the lady behind the counter just continued doing what she was doing. There was also a lady dealing with the food, who just stood there staring at me. No one acknowledged me or did anything at all. It took me saying "Does anyone even work here?" for the lady behind the counter to do something. Then, right after I said that, she gave me attitude. That's the worst customer service I've ever received.

RaceWay Gas Stationscustomer service

On 9/18/18 around 7:50p went to inside of location and paid $17 cash on gas pump 14, cashier didn't give any receipt.
        Pump gas 14 wasn't working, went inside and told the register about it so he suggested to try again, still no working, went inside again, manager was there and noticed, so the cashier suggested once again to try different one pump #16, not working, called for Assistance and cahier went outside and told me to go to another pump, so this time I said why I just saw a lady just pumped gas a few minutes again, so i told him to try set it up one more time( now i noticed it wasn't anything wrong with the pump, the problem was him.starting putting gas and stop at $16 so I went inside and told him that I paid $17 not $16, he stated that i paid $16, so obviously I got upset because wash only the four times back and forth going inside now he just denies how much I paid, i requested to talk with the manager on duty, she just listen didn't showed any concerns, no apologies . Very disappointed, I suggest you guys as a big corporate should be very careful when you guys hiring staff, customer service is the most important part of a business.

RaceWay Gas Stationshours of operation.

Every weekend the RaceTrac at 12250 Greenville Ave. Dallas, Tx is always closed between the hours of 1am-4am. It is now 1:20am and the store is closed. There are employees in the store and they seem to close the store at their own convenience and leave a note on the door stating that they will reopen when a manager arrives. I have see that store operate without a manager. I went in the store earlier an there was no manager and now they want to close the store. There aren't to many gas stations in this area and this needs to be addressed.

RaceWay Gas Stationsrude attendant

The raceway located on rt. 1 north in Monmouth (could be S. Brunswick, not sure) has the rudest attendants. I go there once in a while because it is close to my work. I will never go again, they are always rude and today was the worst. As a widowed mother of three young children, I watch every penny to get by. So when I only have $10 in cash for gas and I say please only $10 cash and show him the $10 and then he comes back and says $15.56 and i say I only said $10, he then starts yelling at me calling me a thief. Fortunately I had someone on my bluetooth car speaker who heard the whole conversation and even said out loud "I heard her say $10 you confirmed back $10 and now you gave her $15.56 which is the rate for a credit card purchase?? Don't say you didn't hear her say $10." At that point he knew someone else heard him and tried to apologize but in order to leave I had to scrape up $5.56 in change that i had in my car in quarters luckily so i can pay him and leave. I will never go there again and I will tell everyone I know about it.

RaceWay Gas Stationsgas

I just filled up and gas cane to $19.05.. when the attendant walked over I told him to leave it I had the change. He started pumping at $19.25 I yelled "STOP Pumping" and he said "I am going to $20".. Adding $.95 is not topping off. I have a prius with a small gas tank -- it barely takes 8 gallons and it was not on empty when I arrived. The guy tried tell ing me the when I told him to stop it was $19.05 and he couldn't stop it (at least that is what I think he said). so they lost another customer...

RaceWay Gas Stations — "theft by deception" or "false advertising".

Raceway gas stations in Freehold, NJ on Route 9 has twice charged me their credit card rate instead of the...

Raceway Gas Stationrude owners and filthy restrooms

The customer service is pathetic at one of the raceway store (999) at gibsonton drive FL.
                I bought gum, milk, bread, sandwich and few more items from the store and the cashier was very rude and over charging me. the restrooms were filthy and it was a very bad experience.
                The owners were indians and they said, people like you come everyday and we dont care if you take your business someplace else.
                i hope management makes a note of it and make sure that business is grown by giving stores to people who know how to do a decent customer service.

Racewaycharged on 2 pumps

on march 4 between 10 and 1030 am i tried one of the pumps and wouldnt clear so went in and spoke wth the clerk and she said she had cleared it so went back and still wouldnt work so she said she had cleared it and to go to another pump, it was a really busy time, so did and got my receipt but now am chaged and additional charge of 20.04 on the first pump, Have been twice to see the mgr but never there so left my # and he hasnt called me.called my credit card compamy and they suggested try to resolve it with the staion but cant see the mahr and the clerks are really nice but they dont have use of the computer, So dont know where to turn.I can meet with the mgr any time if know when he wii be there.If dnto hear from anyone in 10 days with have to dispute it on my card.I enjoy going there because I feel safe and i am 84 so thats a big plus for me.Thanks

• Nj
                      njnews Sep 23, 2010

Add this company
                      to the list of companies
                      that do not seem
                      to hire ANY Americans.

Therefore, I try not to support them with my dollars.

• Ea
                      East Brunswick @ NJ Jun 08, 2008

June 6, 2008 (Friday) I saw the sign of $3.89/G for regular. I used credit card to pay. But, Raceway actually charged me $3.99/G for regular and claimed that $3.89/G only for cash payment. I never had this kind of experience with any others gas stations.