RaceWay Gas Stations Logo

RaceWay Gas Stations

Having problems with RaceWay Gas Stations?

RaceWay Gas Stations Customer Service Contacts

200 Galleria Parkway, Suite 900
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RaceWay Gas Stations Customer Service. Initial RaceWay Gas Stations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RaceWay Gas Stations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RaceWay Gas Stations. Discuss the issues you have had with RaceWay Gas Stations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Raceway Gas Station — cashier rudeness!

I am a female and my husband and I stopped for gas, etc. and to also use the restroom at appr. 4:30 or 5am...

Raceway Gas Station 7271 Highway 29, Pensacola Blvd. Pensacola, FL, 32505 — unsecured man hole cover caused damages under my vehicle

Dear sirs, i'm writing this letter because I have exhuasted all other options besides taking an...

Raceway Petroleum — early morning cashier/manager

This morning on 09/02/09 at 7:45 I waited in line for my turn to pay and when I was up next I tried ask the...

Racewayscam charges

I went to this gas station to get gas, when I pulled up to the pump, it took the person to get to me and several others cars that was in front of me. When he came to me I asked for $30.00 worth of gas. He started to pump the the gas .When he was finished he came back to me and said is $36.00 ok! I hten said to him I asked for $30.00 not to fill it up. He then said to me do you have a credit card, I said yes he took it and gave it to the person working inside, when he came back to me with the card and the recipts for me to sign, they charged me for credit and not the cash price. I am very upset about this matter, I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I am not happy about having to pay for someone else mistakes. Is there anything I can do about this? please get to me. Thank You Florida Elaine Young.

Raceway ATVno communication

Do not purchase from this online company. They do not deliver. Phone number listed is always busy. They do not respond to your emails. Charged my credit card but did not deliver product or respond to my requests.

• Bu
        Bubbajetmoto Jun 26, 2009

I completely agree. I ordered an atv and it showed up with only 3 tires. The phone is always busy. I gave them the correct tire size for my atv and they shipped me the wrong one. It has been over a month and still dont have the right tire. I have been in contact with the B.B.B. They just dont seem to care. I recomend not buying from this company.

Raceway ATVscam and cheating

Ordered in mid November and assured delivery in 2 weeks. It was a Christmas present, and it was not delivered until the evening of Dec 23. Delivered in pieces without an owners manual. We called raceway many times on the 23rd and 24th to get information about the oil types and other info we needed to be able to have a working present on Christmas morning-never got anyone to answer the phone. We have called and emailed 4 times to get the manual, each time they say they will send it, but 7 months later, no manual! Customer service stinks after you pay for the item!

Johnny Beware Jul 15, 2012

Their products are junk. Do not waste your money, instead buy a good used Japanese brand. I bought a 4 wheeler for my daughter and had to work on it every time she rode it!!! The stock battery was garbage...wouldn't hold a charge, had to buy an aftermarket battery. Just about everything rattled loose...had to take it apart several times!!. I had to replace wheel bearings. Overall the ATV felt and looked cheap. It was a SUNL 90 CC. Like I said don't waste your money on this junk! You get what you pay for. Buyer beware!

Racewayovercharged

When I went to this gas station I asked them to put $20 dollars worth of regular into my car but the attendant put $40 into my car but there was no gas in my car because I still had the same number of bars on my gas gauge from when I pulled in. Whenever I put gas in my car it registers very fast and the bars go up almost immediately. I was figuring there must be something wrong with the pump cause I go there every Monday to put gas in my car. So I went in to see the owner and he told that he has seen people like me before that have scammed him to get free gas, he told me his pump is fine and won't give me back my money even though there is no gas in my car. He also told me he expects that 20 bucks that I did not even want in the first place. This was not he first time that they have put more gas in the tank then I have asked for and I am sick of it, they expect me to pay for their mistake and to me that is the biggest scam going. A word of caution to everyone, check your receipt or the pump before you pull out cause you could be getting ripped off.

• Je
            Jezabel Jul 06, 2010

I stopped at a raceway gas station on mercury blvd in Hampton. I usually get my gas at the raceway on armistead. As I went to put in my credit card there was a faded sign that stated no credit or debit. I went into the store and gave the clerk $40 and said pump 1 please. As I was leaving she yelled, what pump? again I said pump 1. I went to the car, put the hose in the tank and tried to pump the gas. nothing. I went back inside and asked them to put on pump 1. The woman who was going in and out of English and an Asian language told me 'pump broken'. I said if it is broken please put a sign on it. Then she started giving me a hard time, took my money, threw it at me and told me she wouldn't sell me gas and to go somewhere else. I told her no. I was going to get gas. I also told her perhaps in her country she could give lip to a customer and yell at them, but not here. She started yelling at me saying what country? what country? I told her I was going to get gas and I would move to pump 3. Then all of a sudden she said pump 1 was working. Her and another younger woman, who spoke better English were rude. I was angry and demanded the name of the owner, their telephone number. The older woman refused and said at first she was the owner, then she said she was the manager and then she said she just worked there. I told them, including the young Indian Asian boy who was stuffing his face with candy the entire time I was standing there I was not done with them, and walked out.

I have never been treated so rudely in any gas station in my life as I was in this gas station. I will be sure to tell everyone about the incident . - and if there is a way to find a corporate office, I will, along with posting this on every complaint site I can find.

• Valerie Oct 08, 2008

On Thursday, September 11 at approx. 8:30 PM, I paid $3.23/gallon cash. Then as I was passing by on Sunday, September, 14, the same gas station was asking $3.49 a gallon. The price per barrell has been on the decline and is finally below $100 and yet the price at this station increased $.26 over the weekend. This is gouging at it's finest. Gas station owners are supposed to be charging us for what they paid for the gas. Does this station want me to believe that during decline oil prices, their cost went up $.26 from Thursday to Saturday. I would love to demand to see a delivery sheet from this station owner to show that their cost went up, between those dates and prove to me that they were not taking advantage of Hurricane Ike.

Raceway Gas Station — They ripped me off

On july 15, 2008 I paid cash for some gas. It was $3.92 for regular unleaded. When I first walked into the...

Raceway Petroleumnever be going back there ever again

Pulled into Raceway because they were advertising $3.53 on Rt. 22E in Bound Brook. Midway through the fill, I look over onto the machine and it blatantly states $3.61 and I get out of my car and demand why its 8 cents higher. The man who originally did the fueling was elsewhere and this other worker tells me that they charge more for credit card. Since when was that even legal? He couldn't do anything and just stared at me blankly. 17 gallons of fuel later, the apathetic man gives me back my credit card and receipt and walks away.

I leave in a fit yelling at them that they should have said something and the original man who served me screams out vulgarity at me in his thick Indian accent as I start pulling away. Needless to say, I will never be going back there ever again.

• Wm
              w. mir Jul 22, 2009

Raceway is biggest rip off if u look at the main boards the price signs is not so clear that it can tell the difference between cash and credit prices. they now did 10 cents difference so customer think that it is one price.

• Fl
              Florencio Napa Jul 19, 2008

Same situation at Route 33 Monroe Raceway Gas Station. They constantly overcharge $10 to $15 to different customers at different times. I've been overcharged twice $15. I agree, I will never ever go to Raceway.