Menu
Home Gas Stations RaceTrac store transaction gone wrong

RaceTrac  -  store transaction gone wrong

G
Author of the complaint
6:04 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

August 4, 2017
Dear Racetrac Guest Relations:
I am contacting you about a transaction gone very wrong at your stone 5191 South Cobb, Marietta, GA 30080.
On July 19, 2017 @ 19150 I purchased $ 20 of fuel. The store clerk (young man with many tattoos) made an error with the transaction and I was only allowed to receive $ 15 of fuel. When I brought this issue to the store manager’s (Kendra) attention, she advised me that this $ 5.00 difference would be credited back to my bank account on 3 days which did not happen.
I returned to the same store on July 24, 2017 and spoke with the other store manager Stephine(?) and explained the issue. In addition, I purchased $19.77 of fuel that day to mark my bank statement between the transaction dates to demonstrate evidence that $ 5.00 had yet to be credited to my account.
If you will provide email contact to [protected]@bellsouth.net, I will forward documentation for your review.
Please accept this correspondence as my request for an investigation into this matter.
Regards,

View 0 more photos
2 comments
M
Sep 04, 2021 4:02 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Overecharge is still shown on creditcard

M
Sep 04, 2021 3:59 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fuel bill was $16.98 amount posted with credit card co $125 told by RaceTrac store # 147 sorry couldnt correct for several days til they check records .And that I was 2nd person that day to complain of charge not matching amount posted to credit card.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

475 complaints