RaceTracstore transaction gone wrong

G

August 4, 2017
Dear Racetrac Guest Relations:
I am contacting you about a transaction gone very wrong at your stone 5191 South Cobb, Marietta, GA 30080.
On July 19, 2017 @ 19150 I purchased $ 20 of fuel. The store clerk (young man with many tattoos) made an error with the transaction and I was only allowed to receive $ 15 of fuel. When I brought this issue to the store manager’s (Kendra) attention, she advised me that this $ 5.00 difference would be credited back to my bank account on 3 days which did not happen.
I returned to the same store on July 24, 2017 and spoke with the other store manager Stephine(?) and explained the issue. In addition, I purchased $19.77 of fuel that day to mark my bank statement between the transaction dates to demonstrate evidence that $ 5.00 had yet to be credited to my account.
If you will provide email contact to [protected]@bellsouth.net, I will forward documentation for your review.
Please accept this correspondence as my request for an investigation into this matter.
Regards,

store transaction gone wrong

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices