The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RaceTrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) — overcharging
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Racetrac is usually one of my favorite gas and convenience store combos but one employee can ruin that.
I've learned to put up with rudeness, usually can't get away from it in these kinds of industries.
Saturday nite/Feb 6, I stopped in to pick up a few things.
My purchase came to 12.39, I gave the cashier 20.50, my change should have been 8.11, when I counted money I had on the way home I was 3.00 short. I am absolutely sure b/c we are having a bad week financially so I knew exactly what I had.
I guess you could say its my own but the store was crowded and I was paying too much attention to things going on around me. Don't ever assume you are getting the correct change and not pay attention what you are being given.
Unfortunately some employees regularly shortchange customers as a way of getting extra money. After going over the incident in my memory I believe cashier knew exactly what she was doing.
I tried calling the store afterwards but of course they never answer the phone.
Of course these places don't give receipts unless you ask for them but I was scammed nontheless.
More RaceTrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) Complaints & Reviews
- RaceTrac - marlboro cigarettes promotion
- RaceTrac - unauthorized credit card charges
- RaceTrac - customer service
- RaceTrac - fried chicken sandwich that was in the warmers
- RaceTrac - racetrac rewards application
- RaceTrac - store management please address the decline in customer service
- RaceTrac - store transaction gone wrong
- RaceTrac Store 240, 7801 Crowley Rd, Ft Worth, TX 76123 - employee's comment and rudeness caused a threatening scenario for myself
- RaceTrac - racetrac state road 84 fort lauderdale
- RaceTrac - hiring