Having problems with RaceTrac?

RaceTrac reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 8, 2010. The latest review Customer Service was posted on Oct 22, 2021. The latest complaint No paper to print receipt was resolved on Jul 06, 2021. RaceTrac has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 447 reviews. RaceTrac has resolved 5 complaints.

RaceTrac Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 636 5589 (Guest Relations Hotline)
+1 770 431 7600 (Media Relations / Real Estate)
200 Galleria Parkway SE, Suite 900
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RaceTrac Customer Service. Initial RaceTrac complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RaceTrac above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RaceTrac. Discuss the issues you have had with RaceTrac and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RaceTrac Complaints & Reviews

RaceTracCustomer Service

I went in to the store to purchase cigarettes as I do all the time, I told her I needed carnival reds. The woman that was supposed to be helping me, proceeded to get loud& yell @ me if front of customers "What kind of cigarettes!"? I told her that I had said carnival cigarettes, which by then was the 2nd time she was given the brand name.She still kept being loud& making a scene in front of others. I said ok cool, because honestly I don't need drama in my life.She said she only had 1 pk, so I said TY & left.I was pretty upset when I left& had felt belittled in front of others when there was no need for that kind of interaction with an employee with your company.I know most all the other people that work there are extremely nice& courteous.I worked in customer service for years& know that is not the way to talk to your customers on any level.I believe she is pretty new or came from another store, because I have only seen her a few times.I am a nice person& am kind to everyone, so for her to react that way to me was not how an employee of yours should be acting. Maybe she had a bad day or had other issues but is not acceptable on any level.Maybe she needs some training videos to help her interact with others that is acceptable.I don't have her name, all I know is she is African American woman with glasses. It is the store in Garland, Tx 75040 off Hwy.66. Thank you for your time, I hope this can be resolved, as I am a daily customer.

RaceTracStore hours

I really would like to know why a racetrack advertises 24-hour service when their stores closed doors locked and employees gone at 7:00 8:00 at night I don't understand why all the time I go to a very busy race track by i-75 at that and no one after 8:00 9:00 is there at that store the doors are locked and no one comes to the night window now you might see one person in the store but they will not come to the window and if they do come to the window they will only process gas or cigarettes and it has to be used on a card that is extreme false advertisement for a store to say 24 hours and them to shut and lock their doors and not serve the public...

• Updated by Heather Kiss · Oct 16, 2021

October 16th 2021 I walked into 15 South pine avenue Ocala Florida 34471 as I do numerous times every single day I get ice in my own cup and I buy a small cup which I use my rewards and my cup ends up being free when I walked in to the racetrack on 15 South pine avenue this afternoon around 3:30 p.m. employee Miss Chris older woman was checking out a guest and I went to the self-checkout and I rang in my cup of soda I received the cup for free when I put my rewards points in she followed me out the door and told me that I only paid for one the cup of ice is my cup I brought from outside of the store and you followed me outside the door to my car to confront me about something that's mine when you didn't pay attention to anything that I did just assumed that I walked out of the store I don't appreciate any employee following me to my car first of all with my child second of all accusing me of taking something that I did not take every day I come into this store and I've never had an issue until today I would seriously like something to be done and someone to contact me because I am extremely disgusted with the way this employee acted and treated me as if I was a thief and a thug I'm 39 a mother of two a grandmother at work everyday for everything that I have and I don't appreciate the way I was treated by your employee
        Heather kiss
        [protected] I would definitely appreciate a call from somebody regarding this situation

RaceTracProduct

I usually don't do this and I'm sorry, but I bought a egg sandwich and it was 90% bread. For being a almost 5 dollar sandwich you figured it would be more then just 2 slices of bread barely any egg salad on it just a little dab in the middle. We have bought this sandwich in other RaceTrac's and it was nothing like this so I'm just curious is this a new way of making it or is it just this particular store?

My email is: michael.[protected]@hotmail.com

Product

1 Response
        • He
          Heather Kiss Oct 16, 2021

That has to do with their vendors the store actually themselves does not freshly make those they get those in on their truck I would definitely check with the store and find out who they get their product from cuz that's definitely a vendor item

RaceTrac11180 sw 184 st,CutlerBay

Racetrack employee need to pay Attention on what they are doing...what i mean is i went to get ⛽ gas at racetrack located on 184st, i told the Gentleman i want $13 on pump #14 so this guy beside went and paid for the wrong gas&put his money on pump#14which was the gas pump i put my money, on so the younggirl who work there put his money on my pump which was pump#14, so the so the youngboy &younggirl knew they [censored]up with the guy money by putting on pump#14 going to come outside and blame it on me when the younggirl&youngboy was wrong...telling i gotta pay someone back, that you&the yonggirl fault...this happened a lil after 6pm on Wednesday oct 13, 2021..

11180 sw 184 st,CutlerBay

Oct 12, 2021

RaceTrac — Being assaulted in the parking lot verbally and physically by homeless people

October 12th at 12:10 a.m. stopped at the RaceTrac for my nightly coffee after a 15-hour shift there'...

RaceTracStore hours

The website lists your hours as 24/7 and every racetrack I've been to has always been 24/7. I assumed the newly opened racetrac in Griffin, GA would also be 24/7. I have made late night runs twice now and have found locked doors and computer printed notes saying they were closed but giving no clear reason for closing. The last time I went I was able to get inside thanks to customers inside shopping who pointed me to the front door where one door was still unlocked. The time was only 10:30 on a Saturday night. I grabbed my items and quickly left. My husband stayed in our truck with our small dogs so he went to go in after me to grab the things he wanted but was turned away by the employees. I was furious over this and he was incredibly disappointed, discouraged and angry as well. We stayed a little while as someone was getting gas and we watched them walk right in the store to purchase whatever they needed. This felt incredibly discriminatory. There's been no clear reason for the sudden closing both times so I assume this is only up to the employees discretion?

RaceTracThe supposed to be night manager Lori or Linda

I was in the racetrac on gibsonton dr Monday night 09/27/2021 when the night manager started yelling at my daughter Kaitlyn in front of everyone it was very unprofessional of her and not a very good choice as manager this isn't the first time I've heard her being Rude and nasty to people really disappointed in her actions towards my daughter and this being her first job she already wants to quit because of this rude nasty mouthed adult who's supposed to be someone to who's in charge

RaceTracBathrooms / no cash transactions

Today September 19th at 1:00 pm I went to the racetrac in Baton Rouge in Essen street. I went to use the bathroom and two of three toilets were filled with waste and unable to be used. It was actually disgusting.

As well as I couldn't purchase a drink because they were refusing cash transactions.

I made words with both workers, one who was behind the cash counter and the other who was in standing at the counter side eating chips. I then watched them sit and talk for another 5 minutes before I left the location

RaceTracCustomer service

I am referring to the RaceTrac in Baton Rouge, This is very disrespectful. I do not know the exact address but it's on the corner of Sherwood and Coursey. On Saturday September 4, 2021, my family and I stopped for refreshments and to get other items. We had just experienced the horrible Hurricane Ida and had been helping neighbors out with major damages. As we drove up to this location, there was an associate or whatever you all refer to them as out by the night drop. As we got out of our vehicle, he raced to the door, went inside, and locked it. If you all were closed he could have told us.( And it was'nt)We never noticed when he locked it but he saw my family and another vehicle driving up. As I pulled on the door, it was a shocked to me that he did this. He rushed to the back where we cannot see him and there were not sign on the door indicating that we are closed or be back in 15. Please teach your people what's wrong and what's right. This is very disrespectful. We rode on down to the Racetrac on Sherwood where we received very friendly service. This occured around 3:00 PM that evening.

RaceTracWorking In A Hostile Environment

My Name Is Brittnie Hayden Employee Id Number Was (262381)… I Will Be Pursuing Legal Actions To Your Company For Working In A Hostile Environment. Store Number 2558 Located In Marietta Ga, Due To Poor Management. Upper Management Was Informed And It Seems To Appear As If Nothing Was Handled. I Was A Very Hard Worker As Everyone Else From 10/2020 Till 08/2021.

Aug 16, 2021

RaceTrac — Poor management

On the 13th of August me and my family stopped at racetrack to make a pit stop fill up and take a restroom...

RaceTracWindow service

I went to my local race trac in Palm Coast FL. Store 310. There was a sign on the door that the store was short staffed and to go to the window for purchases. I stood outside that window for 15 minutes knocking on the window and honking my horn. No o e even came out to the front of the store. All the lights were on and the only other vehicle I could see was parked at a gas pump. The vehicle was there when I pulled in and when I left 15 min. Later. No one was anywhere near this vehicle so I have to assume they were Inside. Employee or someone else I don't know. This is not the first time for this issue. Someone is in the store getting paid by the company and they don't even come out to the front of the store. No one to be seen inside anywhere. Knocking on glass, yelling in the speaker, honking the horn. This is horrible business and unfair to paying customers.

Aug 08, 2021

RaceTrac — Customer service

Good morning, I went inside the race track on 4440 colonial ft myers fl, 08/07/2021 around 5:36pm I am a...

Aug 02, 2021

RaceTrac — Bad service

The Racetrac (2420) I use has really gone down hill. Used to be friendly employees. Now its like...

Aug 01, 2021

RaceTrac — Service

What the hell is it about Racetrac #621 in Oakwood GA?? Every night when I go over there around 9PM, the door...

Jul 06, 2021

RaceTrac — No paper to print receipt

Store at 4820 SW College Rd Ocala FL Every time I go to Racetrac the pumps have no paper and I have to go...

Jun 28, 2021

RaceTrac — Price of frozen drink

The price in front of the frozen drink dispenser say's $1.59 for large I got up to the register and the...

Jun 19, 2021

RaceTrac — Shift manager poor attitude / racial profiling

I'm WAS a long time customer. I live down the street from the Racetrac store I was a customer at. AJ the...

RaceTracNeed fix your problem with your workers working the window

Went went to 2 race track tonight they looked at me like I was stupid when I know it's it says on the window on the sign when they're cleaning no one can come in but you can order what you want for the window not when they won't look at you or look at you and then look away and walk away I will never go there again never lost my business for life so I don't give a f*** what y'all do

Jun 05, 2021

RaceTrac — Hours of operation, employees ignoring customers at window

The store on seigen and i10 in baton rouge is supposed to be open at 5 am. It is 530 and the employees have...