Having problems with CITGO?

CITGO Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 423 8434 (Customer Service)
+1 800 992 4846 (Head Office)
+1 855 598 4879 (CITGO Rewards)
+1 866 926 5615 (CITGO Fleet Card)
+1 888 246 2582 (Club CITGO Customer Service)
+1 800 331 4068 (Lubricants Customer Service)
1293 Eldridge Parkway
Houston, Florida
United States - 77077-1670

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CITGO Customer Service. Initial CITGO complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CITGO above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CITGO. Discuss the issues you have had with CITGO and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 25, 2020

CITGO — The owner of the business

I witnessed the owner atchi who was on the register be extremely rude to other customers as well as myself...

CITGO Petroleum CorporationCharge for using a debit card at the pump

The virgo in windgap Pennsylvania is one of the worst gas stations in our state.
Nothing on the pumps or anywhere stating that if you use a debit card at the pump. There is a 75.00 per authorization fee against your account. When my bank statement showed that 75.00 was taken from my account for a 10.00 purchase I asked the person at the gas station. He told me that all credit cards get a holding fee until the card clears. I was using a debit which would not have even gone through unless the money was there to use. He gave me an attitude we got into a verbal altercation an he called me a peasant. Told me it's not his fault I'm poor. I should have broken his jaw but I didn't see how that would help. I want my money back and that sorry excuse of a human to apologize.

CITGO Petroleum CorporationUnethical behavior

these people aren't making their employees wear masks, or even doing social distancing, let alone making customers wear masks... I was VERY uncomfortable going in there, and wont be again... Store ID: [protected]

Feb 04, 2020

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — Unethical behavior

S Scheryl Reese Feb 04, 2020 On Saturday, Feb. 1st, 2020 At 9;20 P.M. I pulled into the Citgo service...

Jan 17, 2020

Wheels #21 CITCO — receipt availability at the pumps

Referring to Citco Gas station at 309 Main Ave, Norwalk CT operated by Wheels store #21. I have a very...

Dec 08, 2019

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — Money order I purchase myself

I purchase a money order from that store and mins later I was told that I didnt needed to purchase it so I...

CITGO Petroleum Corporationgas pump and customer service

While pumping diesel fuel in pump #7 the pump overflowed and gas leaked, approximately 1+ gal
      The manager on duty wasn't cooperative and would provide no compensation for wasted gas and inoperable equipment. Then she provided me with a bogus telephone number for the owner of the establishment [protected]. This experience was horrible and very unprofessional

Oct 14, 2019

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — service

I've been coming to this Citgo gas station for about 3 years now, every 2-3 days putting always $20 each...

Sep 09, 2019

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — diesel fuel

My truck has been in shop for almost a month because it was running rough and died on my way home from work...

Sep 06, 2019

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — facility manager

I am 55 year old electrician that has been in the field for over 35 years, that breaks his back everyday to...

Glenmont

CITGO Petroleum Corporationemployees

I went in to get gas at the Citgo, in Summit Il on 55th street, I walked in and cashier was on her cell phone speaking Spanish, I thought, she would switch to English, but she didn't, I told her I don't know Spanish, she told me I should learn, how arrogant, and rude, Our first Language is English, and all people that work for you should speak English first, And she knew I wasn't Mexican, She should be told how rude it is..

CITGO Petroleum Corporationwatered gas at citgo gas station

Hello,
          On the night of 3/7/19 I purchased gas (filling my vehicle's tank) at the Citgo gas station at 569 Myrtle Ave. Shortly after (about 10 mins) my vehicle began to shake, gas peddle was stuck, then my vehicle completely powered off in the centered of the road. I was all alone, frightened, and cold since it was 1 of the coldest nights. I eventually contacted a tow service to tow my vehicle to my street residence in Manhattan. The following day, I contacted my Mechanic. I then had to contact the tow service again to pick up my vehicle to transport it to my Mechanic which is several miles away to the Bronx. After inspecting my vehicle, my Mechanic informed me that the damages to my vehicle was caused by watered gas. It ruined my fuel pump, spark plugs, and the gas had to be flushed/replaced. Following the information from my Mechanic, I contacted the manager at the Citgo gas station where I purchased the gas to inform them of my situation. The manager whom is a male was very unprofessional and rude to me. He told me to "Do What You Have To Do" and hung up the phone. I was completely in shock, disappointed, and unsupported as a customer. This was not my fault as I did not ask for my vehicle to break down and cost me unnecessary fees. I've never endured such an experience and my vehicle never had any issues as this. My vehicle is a 2013 Nissan Versa and has 49, 000 miles. Furthermore, I've left an online review about this terrible experience w/this particular gas station, and I will be filing a formal complaint w/the BBB.

Sincerely,
          [removed]
          Cell: [removed]

CITGO Petroleum Corporationgas 93 octane

Filled harley, died 20 feet down street, towed to palm beach harley... Cost us 500 to find out water and sediment in gas. Have samples and pictures.
            Went to speak to owner who dam mohammed and was told he was not there on vacation they would not take any information from us we have not been able to get hold of him cents and we need this taken care of

Jan 30, 2019

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — person mya powers

I am an ex employee at this Citgo, and since then I have been let go. Since I've been let go a lot of my old...

Sep 04, 2018

CITGO Taconic Quick Mart & Gas 529 Highland Ave Peekskill, NY 10566 (914) 930-1933 — false advertisement

Every time I go to this gas station they have a huge sign stating coffee is only a dollar any size. Every...

Jun 23, 2018

CITGO Petroleum Corporation — customer service

Today on my way to work I stopped by to get some gas I asked the representative how much I wanted and which...

CITGOcashier profanity and rude behavior.

Complaining to district managers doesn't change the behavior in this store. One even admitted that he was powerless to stop bad behavior in the store by his employees. One particular employee uses vulgar language including the "F" word that you can hear all over the store. If you try to complain about her, she then pulls out her personal cell phone and starts recording you. Then if you call a district manager, and later try to do business in the store, she refuses to ring ring up your purchase or wait on you because you complained about her. The in-store manager then backs her up and does nothing to stop the bad behavior, even when the manager hears her employees shouting down a customer while making a complaint. A review by cameras in the store along with hearing what is being said is necessary by the owner of this store to see how bad this is. The last incident was Dec 26, 2017 at about 11:45- 11:55 am. The manager seems powerless over these employees and doesn't appear to have any customer service and courtesy skills whatsoever.

Happy Shopper # 23 Hampton CITGO Dealer # 00011775054 — gasoline

The price on the highway marker is always less than the price at the pump. I've been there numerou...

CITGO on Old Winter Garden Road in Orlandogas station

93 gas shooting out disel gas. On september. 23, 2016 my husband put 40 dollars in our 2015 chevolet impala soon as he left the station our car started smoking black smoke and cutting off when my husband went back up there not even 20 mins. Later they had signs stating only regular gas. Hubby told one of the clerks and ask could he have a reciept they said no. So on monday september 26, 2016 at 5:30 am my hubby was leaving for work and tried to start the car and it did nothing so we had it towed to the chevolet dealership and they just contacted us and informed us of the horrible news. Now we will be out of pocket for 1790. I haven't had my car for 3 months

CITGO Gas Station — business partner with citgo

I am a citgo business owner in russellville, alabama! In 2013, people from sunstate oil came to us to put a...